☆☆KK:H Weekend Event -12/01/17 Welcome December!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
edited November 2017 in KKH General Discussion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZrFkigl1NU

Um, has anyone seen this thing I'm looking for?
They're not always helpful to me, but it keeps me from feeling like I'm driving in a snow storm in a white car.

It's called a Klue? Maybe you saw one?
See, thing is we don't have one.

Not to worry, I have this handy dandy Mystery Event Wheel, I'm sure I can grab it, and I'll ask Kimmie to give it a spin.....

You don't have to like it Kim, just help me get it down from this closet, and we'll give it a spin.....

Wow. Kim's coming over to help start the thread. Awesome!

Ok, we can get the wheel down without her. Have it all nice and dusted off before she gets here.

I have no idea what we're doing, I missed the subtle klue that usually comes, but trust me....the wheel...

Wow. Look who's here! It's Kim and she's going to help us open the thread with no klue.......

Ok, Short and Sweet, thanks Kim.
Let's all dream, and drool, and politely beg for spoilers from our GluGoddess Kalinda!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    OMG, @kokokokonut I loved reading this opener!!!
    Yeah I don't think we got a Klue... I was frantically reading the threads from yesterday, but could not find one.... It's utter Khaos right now!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Heh heh. My spidey senses (often wrong and not the same as useless esp) say maybe it was by design. You know, like too exciting to even hint about? Like a wait for the thread and then spill the spoilers kind of thing.

I think we should get very creative with our begging. Heh heh. Ok.. I'll be back in a few. I have a plan. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • sarabikkhsarabikkh Registered Users 103 Posts
    edited November 2017
    For a second I thought we could get the new update today because Kalinda didn't peek  about the weekend event. Well, I guess we'll see what happens ??‍♀️

But here's a pic of me waiting for the spoilers ♥️
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Had a dream last night spoilers were posted and I was really excited about the items :lol: All the good stuff was earnable and it was a dating event. Now to see if this was a case of ESP...
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I know why, blame @Vats cuz he pie-faced @KalindaKing!
    PM to add
    Hahaha, yes we should blame the evil @Vats for pie-ing @KalindaKing :D
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    edited November 2017
    Well, then it's only fair that we properly arm our glu goddess.

Here is a nice case of pies....all for her tossing. And while she's logging out pies, maybe she'll drop some spoilers too.

@soundspretty , if you haven't received your invitation to the dark side, oh wait a minute. You're dreaming about the game because you are considering starting a 2nd game. Aww, come on, you can create the ultimate spouse. You're already dreaming about the game. You're hooked Doll,

Anyway back to the spoilers. I say it was intentional, and it could mean 'fabulous' is on it's way. Too good to hit about. That's just my opinion....before caffeine.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

@soundspretty , if you haven't received your invitation to the dark side, oh wait. Minute. You're dreaming about the game because you are considering starting a 2nd game. Aww, come on, you can create the ultimate spouse. You're already dreaming about the game. You're hooked Doll,

You're probably right. Not looking forward to restarting my relationship points but I'm already maxed out on babies and rewards so not a big deal there. I think I'm gonna work on it this weekend when I have time (and reliable wifi!)
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited November 2017
    I love the girls' earnable dress and the guys' earnable sweater! And we all know @kokokokonut is going to be obsessed with all this purple...

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    oh @Kalindaking and @glu , I love you. Pure and simple, and full of purple passion for the game, thank you. The dress. The shoes omg the HAIR! All earnable. I need to breathe. I’m kvelling.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts
    5 Star, great!

the earnables are very Gloria Estefan, especially the hair, so is the rhythm gonna get us?
    iOS | Level 73 | A+++
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    YASSS @ the guy's sweater! I'm excited
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    ooh! I love all the girl's earnables, the hair reminds me of my mum's hair in her wedding picture, very old school lol. I used to hate purple... but in the recent months, I just started liking it more and more. I even bought purple stuffs irl.
    PM to add
  • VonniePoooh21VonniePoooh21 Registered Users 55 Posts
    This is so gorgeous! I looove purple and that curly hair. And I'm glad its a 5 star weekend event because I have a lot of quest to complete. I haven't been doing them because I've been so busy trying to complete the weekday throwback event. Lol ??
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Thank you, @KalindaKing, for the spoilers! And thank you, Glu, for giving us earnable hair on a professional weekend-- we haven't had that in a long time! And I really like the earnable hair, too. I hope I get the hair in my GB, too, because that short style is cute-- I like that it's a little tousled.

I'm so bummed, though, because I left my phone at home today and won't be able to play all day! It's a good thing I opened my TB box last night, though!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Those earnables wow! Can I just say that I like the earnables more than the gb items. :blush:
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
    edited November 2017
    @haftime Don't leave it home tomorrow. We have to earn that hair, now don't we?
    I too LOVE LOVE LOVE all the earnables. And I have thoughts about styling that gb dress as well, so
    looks like I'm grinding. heh heh (like I ever don't.)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh wow, thank you @KalindaKing and Glu for these amazing earnable items!!! 
    Linda

#KKH4Life

@soundspretty , if you haven't received your invitation to the dark side, oh wait. Minute. You're dreaming about the game because you are considering starting a 2nd game. Aww, come on, you can create the ultimate spouse. You're already dreaming about the game. You're hooked Doll,

You're probably right. Not looking forward to restarting my relationship points but I'm already maxed out on babies and rewards so not a big deal there. I think I'm gonna work on it this weekend when I have time (and reliable wifi!)
    Doll, gift meter from the spouse doesn't reset somehow. I was filling in with a one hour side date for whatever reason, and after that date I got a call from the one night stand, and it was the next gift in the series. I don't remember what it was. but isn't it the Lovers Acheivment that gives gifts? And when new spouse gifts become available (assuming you've got all the current ones) then I contend you will get them at a certain point regardless of who you are dating at the moment. So.....while relationship points will go to zero, you won't miss out on the dating extras. I guess they are connected to your game, and not to your relationship. (Am I selling too hard? I have just never seen an unhappy couple when both dolls are in your hands. And the plus of seeing your very own other doll in every home and jet ride, along with your game doll. )
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ohh I did not know that @kokokokonut. Dang you're selling me hard this morning. I'll probably make a new game tonight or tomorrow when I get home. See if I can start earning any GB items :)
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh yeah blame Vats, typical! o:)

Thanks @KalindaKing ! I'm really excited about all earnables this week, woohoo!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    I'm living for the curly hair and I'm so happy it's earnable!
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited November 2017
    ?? THE CURLY HAIR is amazing omg
    thank you, Kalinda and the Glu team! ?
  • Robyn_FntyRobyn_Fnty Registered Users 88 Posts
    I love everything <3 but the short hair is A BOMB :love:
    Thank you @KalindaKing and Glu <3
    "You can give up & do nothing or to live more than ever.
    I don't want to give up hope, because that doesn't get you anything"
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
    Editor, illustrator - check my edits: robb.edits
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I love the earnable! Definitely going to work hard to make sure I get it on time. Thank you! 
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I'm in love with the earnable shoes. They look like the color of a jellybean
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Wow I love the earnables! I’m usually not one for curly hair but I think I might give it a try for once! The gb hair and bag aren’t for me but the outfit is really cool too 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
    Almost time. Who else is here?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RobiGRobiG Registered Users 18 Posts
    I have a question.Is the reality show concidered as Professional gig?
    RobiG said:

I have a question.Is the reality show concidered as Professional gig?

Yes it is!
    PM to add