KK:H v8 Update 11/22/17

15678911Next

Comments

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Vats said:

I already bougth two 'handhelds' poses, one holds bags and wand like stuff and another holds the pie, do I need to buy another to hold the perfume bottle as well?
    I just tried this one to be sure but nope! I can use my handheld pose (the one we use for the pie) for the perfume bottle as well! I hope this is what you mean ??
  • LadyLoonsLadyLoons Registered Users 14 Posts
    LadyLoons said:
    Hi I was just wondering if anyone knows if we get energy from buying the people playing games outside the bel air house or are they just decoration?
    Just decoration! 
    Thank You!! That saved me k stars!! ?
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks @judithkkh ! That's exactly what I meant! :kissing_heart:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited December 2017
    I'm just wondering is v8 Update coming out at all for Facebook? And when? :smile:
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    You know I saw this and looked around for an answer, but I don’t know that it’s level or requirement specific, but seriously with 40nopen gigs there is no way of telling if you are glitched. I freak out when I have 8 tasks. You have to take care of those. Please write back, say it was a typo and you actually only have 4. Lol. You can either just start and finish a task after task and knock them all down or you can Lose fans and start and let them run out. Actually if you start a gig and you fill two stars (and you had the bonus store so that means three stars are filled) if you walk away you shouldn’t lose fans. Then start another one do it halfway and walk away does that sound like something you want to do or do you want to just sit down and do task after task? If we asked support to take a look at your game to see why you didn’t open up Bel Air thing , they will ask you to complete them . Or, we can think it out. If you have 40 tasks, some must be reality shows. I would do the reality tasks first. If anyone thing is holding it back, it will prob be reality, after all the reality show gave us the House. So...your choices as I see them
    1. complete all 40
    2. Do tasks to 3 filled Stars including bonus and walk away
    3. Do all the reality show tasks first and see if bel air is available
    4. Or submit a ticket to customer care, and they’ll tell you to Complete your 40 tasks.
    Hope this helps, or if you truly don’t care about fan loss, you can start tasks and let them run out. My choice would be to do all tasks, or do them to 3 Stars and walk away. Good luck and let us know how it turns out.
    Sadly I'm not kidding haha I really do have 40 unopened quests and I think I'm not even halfway through the story. I have lost my game so many times that I got bored with the same story over and over again that I lost interest and yeah haha. I just opened all those quests so I'll let them go.
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Minji said:

How do we unlock the Bel Air house option? I have a lot of pending quests (around 40 because I haven't played in ages).

Try going to Mirimount office to see if there’s a guy to speak to. If I remember correctly, it started with speaking to that guy to win the house over Willow. Hope this helps. ?

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    8.0 is now on all platforms, including Facebook!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Ah, that was probably one of the 40 tasks @minji let us know when you're done. You'll feel better. :)

LadyLoons said:

LadyLoons said:

Hi I was just wondering if anyone knows if we get energy from buying the people playing games outside the bel air house or are they just decoration?

Just decoration! 

Thank You!! That saved me k stars!! ?

@ladyloons, I answered that in the home/pet thread you posted in 4 days ago. You should have gone back for the answer. I've deleted both your and my post there just now, (reference thread) since you've found the answer. But i'm sorry you had to wait :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary