v8.1 Anticipation! (& Snowball Fight!)

Comments

• ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    What comes to mind for me is Iceland, Finland and Antarctica possibly even Canada.
    As for a pet, what about a penguin, seal or a snow leopard. (We already have a reindeer in Vale) 
    I too am for a Ski Resort for the business. 
    And Christmas gift boxes.... can anyone tell what were the prizes last year? I wasn’t playing back then. 
    I always get very excited when updates are around the corner, or just in general tbh
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Oh the Christmas boxes.... LOVE THEM!!! This what they looked like in 2016 and 2015 @ladykrystal:

2016:

2015:
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Oh the Christmas boxes.... LOVE THEM!!! This what they looked like in 2016 and 2015 @ladykrystal: 2016: 2015:
    @LindaVB I'm excited about this years daily Xmas boxes I hope this years will be better ??
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    I'm so excited to see what glu has in store for the holiday boxes this year! The white dress from 2015 is still one of my favorites in my closet <3
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
    I'm so excited to see what glu has in store for the holiday boxes this year! The white dress from 2015 is still one of my favorites in my closet <3
    @beachespeaches I agree I'm excited ?
  • Selly kkhSelly kkh Registered Users 58 Posts
    It disappeared so I guess the new update is for monday ???
    ✨SELLY KKH✨
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Does the featured items usually disappear when the update is near? I’ve honestly never paid attention but I checked my game and it’s the same. 
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
    edited December 2017

Does the featured items usually disappear when the update is near? I’ve honestly never paid attention but I checked my game and it’s the same. 
    I'm so excited @ladykrystal I hope the update is tomorrow

Yep it means that the update is near ?
    ✨SELLY KKH✨

I’M SCREAMING GUUUUUUUYS!!! ???
    ✨SELLY KKH✨
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Whoa this storyline seems interesting I'll look at it once I'm off work
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Wow @Selly kkh I'm on pause now and just saw your post. I'm so excited to be off work and play the Erika Jayne quest Yeeeep
    Danizzle said:
    Wow @Selly kkh I'm on pause now and just saw your post. I'm so excited to be off work and play the Erika Jayne quest Yeeeep
    @Danizzle I can tell you that the quest is so amazing! ? 
    ✨SELLY KKH✨
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    I am so excited for this update but I have no idea where the new location could be, and I don't really watch kuwtk so not sure where they've vacay'd.  I def was stoked to see another housewife added to the game though!  Reminds me that I need to catch up on RHOBH  :)
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    I can´t wait to see the Christmas decorations for the Bel Air home! The Thanksgiving ones are so pretty! I wish I could have those decorations for all of my houses!
  • sandraaaay_sandraaaay_ Registered Users 27 Posts
    @Paty I was just about to bring that up! I can't wait to see those Christmas decorations ? & I totally agree with you on wishing all our homes could have seasonal/holiday decorations. That would be so cute.
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Guys, are we actually expecting the update today? I mean, the featured items section is gone, and that's an obvious sign, so...
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited December 2017
    So we never really know where it will first break. App Store word of it on social media first maybe even mention here so we should spread out and cover all bases. I’d love to look at the App Store but I’ve been running a bath that will wait for no one so I think we just periodically check around says it’s always fun to check out the games social media never know what you’re going to see but it’s all just speculation at this point

. Now have you decided who you’re going to marry next? I’m glad I don’t have a guy doll because I would not want to lose you as a friend. LOL I thought James he sticks his husband you mean they’re brother and sister? no wonder they’ve been giving Apple strange looks at parties, when ever she comments about How still in love they look. Spill dollit will help pass the time as we wait for the update.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • sarabikkhsarabikkh Registered Users 103 Posts
    I can't wait for the update ahhh !!!
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    The snowflakes are so cute ❄️?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Sorry doll whose post I deleted. We ask that members not call out glu personnel by name like that. Substitute glu and you're good to go. Hope you understand.

However, if you want to chant for the update, like chanting for snow or spoilers or rain, by all means. Creative, fun, and not directed to anyone specifically. <3o:)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    Come on Glu we’re ready for the Christmas update! 
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    I am excited to know that @KalindaKing will tell us if there is an update, I am happy ❤️❤️
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Okay are the snowflakes gone? ? I swear I had them raining over my head omg
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    I had the snow too. I’m thinking they disappeared along with the Erika SMC. So they’ll probably be back with the update. :) 
  • Robyn_FntyRobyn_Fnty Registered Users 88 Posts
    Mani86 said:

I had the snow too. I’m thinking they disappeared along with the Erika SMC. So they’ll probably be back with the update. :) 

Erika SMC?! SNOW?! What am I missing? :no_mouth:
    "You can give up & do nothing or to live more than ever.
    I don't want to give up hope, because that doesn't get you anything"
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
    Editor, illustrator - check my edits: robb.edits
  • KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    @Robyn_Fnty I didn’t get either one either.. 
  • sandraaaay_sandraaaay_ Registered Users 27 Posts
    @Robyn_Fnty @KimKHollyWoodAddiction It was a glitch, someone mentioned that Glu stated they would re-release it with the new update! Hope that helps?
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    @Robyn_Fnty @KimKHollyWoodAddiction  It was only there for a short while but the Erika SMC was glitched so Glu said they will fix it with the next update. I’m thinking that the snow will be back then too. But that’s just me guessing. :)