KK:H WeekDay Event - 12/4/17 - Fun Fun Fun Coming Our Way!

Comments

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I love the changed up title of real live people or whatever it was in Erika's storyline. And yes, Lucy is on my list already

My first box contained that really pretty necklace that I've been seeing in my palette lately. Of course I'm still wearing my Mariah hair from the weekend so I can barely see it, but hey! Not kash!!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you @Stefan001 for showing the SMC offer!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Right, so I’ve just had TWELVE 1-hour dates in a row.... ?
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I must say that I do love the new storyline although I don't watch the show they're referring to. Maybe it's because I'm from Europe that it's not so big here.

I must however say I didn't like how it was introduced. I got really excited about the new storyline and Erika but the introduction was weird. Like we supposedly filmed a whole show and are bffs already? I would've liked it to start at a 'hello nice to meet you' instead of 'wow filming this season with you was amazing' like gurl I'd remember filming a whole show?? 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    edited December 2017
    @klena those boxes were awful. Sorry! Is there something special you're looking for? Cause black boxes aren't worth to buy IMO.

@MNieuw Ugh! That sucks! C'mon Glu, let us be able to choose how many hours we want to go on a date ASAP!

@September from what I got supposedly there's a time skip after you meet and talk to Erika at Panino for the first time:

That's why they act all BFF the next minute. :D

If anyone is still wondering if the storyline pays event points, the answer is NO. I completed the first gig and nada! Maybe there's something special at end and she can be unlocked at the VIP feature and at the photobooth.

I won stars and money in my black boxes.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Selly kkhSelly kkh Registered Users 58 Posts
    Vats said:
    @klena those boxes were awful. Sorry! Is there something special you're looking for? Cause black boxes aren't worth to buy IMO. @MNieuw Ugh! That sucks! C'mon Glu, let us be able to choose how many hours we want to go on a date ASAP! @September from what I got supposedly there's a time skip after you meet and talk to Erika at Panino for the first time:
    That's why they act all BFF the next minute. :D If anyone is still wondering if the storyline pays event points, the answer is NO. I completed the first gig and nada! Maybe there's something special at end and she can be unlocked at the VIP feature and at the photobooth. I won stars and money in my black boxes.
    We win nothing in this quest but it was funny to play 
    ✨SELLY KKH✨
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    It said 30 days, that's why I didn't think Etika would help with the current event. I think it will unfold as we go along?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    My first box had 3 tiles that gave you 25 Kstars and 2 with kash, and of course I managed to pick the more useless one when the other one had a higher chance of being picked. :(
    Platform: Android

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Erika Jayne is the latest VIP to be added to the game! We're excited to have her in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood, especially because her character lets us incorporate music a bit more.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    She seems like my kind of chick. I’ve been switching watching kuwtk Christmas special. From a year ago, and watching Erika...oh my god I love her. I want my doll to be her bestie and the two of them kick Willow and Skylar’s collective butts. And we’ll throw in a little trouble for Lucy while we’re at it?

Thanks glu. This is very exciting.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited December 2017
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE Erika Jayne

She’s on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Erika Jayne is her stage name. Her married name is Erika Giradi. She was a single mom waitress and fell in love with a customer who just so happened to be one of the wealthiest civil lawsuit lawyers in the country. He is the lawyer who handled the class action law suit covered in the movie Erin Brockovich. He is much older than her so she talks about how his colleagues and their wives were pretty petty about her in the beginning but now they’ve been married for many years so things are better. Despite living in an enormous mansion, having a full time “glam squad,” access to two private planes, etc, Erika is down to earth, funny, and ballsy. Her third season on RHBH is about to start and she has been enormously popular since she started on the show. In fact Dancing with the Stars had her on the show last season and they only do that with the most popular housewives (Lisa Vanderpump, Nene Leakes)
    Erika Jayne is a singer who had a successful career before RHBH (and of course is much more successful now). She does “club”music. Great beat, sassy lyrics. Her song that has the f word in the title was a response to the other RHBH wives loving the drama. Erika Jayne doesn’t give a F. Her music videos are very sexy but it’s also clear that she has a great sense of humor.

So, have I mentioned that I love Erika Jayne?

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • sandraaaay_sandraaaay_ Registered Users 27 Posts
    So this just popped up in my game! ?

edited December 2017
    I got the hair nd the top. That’s it. :(

Now my tub is going to overflow. I’ll find about about my missing stuff when I get back.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Stefan001 said:
    I already hate this Lucy character ???
    Here's the SMC offer I got

This was the one I had this morning too but I just opened my game and it is still this one but it looks like this for some reason? Is it just me?

Aaand I'm very excited for Erika's SMC too! Can't wait to see more of this ?
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    ?? I don’t have that Erika SMC !! 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Silz1217 said:

?? I don’t have that Erika SMC !! 

I don't either. I wonder if we need to complete the storylines first? I haven't started mine yet.

Looks like there is a 30 day timer on it so I'm sure it will show up soon.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
    I don't have it anymore either, I had that and snowflakes everytime I went outside and now both of those things are gone. So it might be something we'll get later?
    The SMC bug I had going on is now fixed too ❤️
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I don’t have the Erica SMC either... did not finish that storyline yet, maybe that is the trigger?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    edited December 2017
    Hmm I don't think that's the trigger because I'm still waiting for mine to start and I swear I saw it too but now it's gone ):
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Maybe once the update is out it will come back .. ughh I want the update now!! Lol
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    Glu took the SMC down cause it was glitched. They told a doll on instagram that they will re-release it with the next update. :) 
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    From looking posts on social media it seems that Lacy will look different in everyone's games, unlike Willow and Skylar. I don't really mind but it's kinda funny haha.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    krystal said:

From looking posts on social media it seems that Lacy will look different in everyone's games, unlike Willow and Skylar. I don't really mind but it's kinda funny haha.

She definitely looks different in mine compared to what someone else posted. In mine, she has blue straight hair with multi colored tips.
    Platform: Android

• sandraaaay_sandraaaay_ Registered Users 27 Posts
    Definitely was a glitch since it's not showing up in my game anymore! The anticipation for this update is killing me though lol, I can't wait to see all the Christmas decorations???
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    @sandraaaay_ I sooo agree with you right now

@Vats Too bad the Erika quest doesn't gimme event points ? I'm not able to date a lot right now

@Stefan001 Thanks for showing me the SMC, the only thing I can do is to watch haha. 
    I'm so pitiful these days ??? No money to spend until next week ??? Maybe my bank will allow me some financial loan
    edited December 2017
    Yes,Erika's offer will be fixed, and released with the next update. Meanwhile....Apple has a gorgeous new hairstyle and top.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Zelena_kkhZelena_kkh Registered Users 30 Posts
    Hmm.  I just had this SMC appear in my game even though I already have it. Just wanted to post it here in case glu needs to know theses things. I think I had this happen once before, a while ago.
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    @HollySisk thanks for the background info on who she is! I’ve never watched any real housewives shows but you made it sound interesting and I am a fan of drama so maybe I’ll give it a try ?

anyway friends, i’m getting kind of a late start, here’s my first box:

Super glad I didn’t pick anything from the bottom row, at least ?
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited December 2017
    @Zelena_kkh Thanks for reporting this. We'll look into it! Can you please check your inbox?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Selly kkhSelly kkh Registered Users 58 Posts
    So this just popped up in my game! ?
    OMG! Can’t wait to see how it will look on my doll ?
    ✨SELLY KKH✨