v8.1 Anticipation! (& Snowball Fight!)

Comments

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited December 2017
    I had the snow too. I’m thinking they disappeared along with the Erika SMC. So they’ll probably be back with the update. :) 
    Erika SMC?! SNOW?! What am I missing? :no_mouth:

We had cute little snowflakes raining over our heads everytime you were outside a building ?❤️
    But I hope they come back with the update!! ?
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I had the Erika SMC and snowflakes too. Didn't see the glitch though.
    Hope we'll get the update soon... December updates are always my favorite, probably because I love December so much
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    December is my favorite too ❤️
    And it's my first Christmas with the game so I'm pretty excited!
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    @KatePillgrim I don't have the snowflakes!!! It would've been too nice!!!! Super excited about the upcoming update but this dating event is killing me I cannot date a lot because I don't have enough money haha ???
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'd like the update soon, please. The holiday season is my favorite.
    Platform: Android

• Kkh.IceSwanKkh.IceSwan Registered Users 29 Posts
    Sadly I think the update will come out tomorrow....
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    edited December 2017
    When would the update be? ? We are excited to have it❤️???❤️

•Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    im thinking so too ^^ it wouldn’t let me tag you. 
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    So, are we getting an update today or not? Would be nice to know if I should wait for something tonight.
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Last update we had came out on Wednesday. The waiting game is anxiously on. . . .
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    I wonder if the new update will give us new pop up shop clothes? I still really want the purple satin-y outfit that’s there now but I haven’t saved up enough K stars yet, I’m still cleaned out from Black Friday ??‍♀️ 

I hope the new VIP storyline / outfit is a step up! The last couple ones have been a little... meh. 

I cant wait for that Erika SMC! I want that super cute hair style for sure 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • kayedacaloskayedacalos Registered Users 2 Posts
    PLEASE INCLUDE AN OPTION TO DELETE CONTACTS IN THE GAME LIKE FB CONTACTS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ???????
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Went to change my clothes and just noticed the lack of featured items so I ran right over LOL

LOVE Erica Jayne & can't wait for the rest of this storyline!

Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    Guess the update may be tomorrow? 
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    Come on glu I know you see our comments bring out iOS kkh update today and android tomorrow pleas!!
  • Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Usually GluGoddess tells if the update is coming or not please tell us I keep checking my App Store update update update 
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • Selly kkhSelly kkh Registered Users 58 Posts
    I think it will be for tomorrow ?
    ✨SELLY KKH✨
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Usually Glu Goddess tells if the update is coming or not please tell us I keep checking my App Store update update update 
    I've been doing the same thing ?
    Hahaha @Gabebot and @Mileys_Mommy You're so funny right now ??? The truth's that I've been doing the same thing and I'm an Android player ?
  • Zoe_kkhZoe_kkh Registered Users 6 Posts
    We NEEEEED the option to make some outfits separate ... for example the smc with the white crop top, camo trousers and the long jacket should be able to come apart ! 
    Am I the only one that thinks this ??
  • Zoe_kkhZoe_kkh Registered Users 6 Posts
    I'm excited about the next update! We're adding a new location, new business, and of course new clothes. Any guesses for where we're heading next? It's somewhere cold!
    We NEED Edinburgh, Scotland in the game !!! We have London and Dublin but no Scotland ! It’s so sad !! ?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I notice some suggestions here that should go in the suggestion thread. As far as i'my cincerned...separate everything that can be separated......I just don'the believe unless it's a glitch, glu won't go back and change something. Repackage and sell as a different outfit, ,but they aren'the likely to change it due to player request.

But....anyone thinking today is the day?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Umm @kokokokonut I don't think it will out today. Maybe later in the night but I don't think so
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    @kokokokonut what time zone are you in?
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    It could be today. I took a screenshot when I levelled up last update. That was November 8. As Android we got the update 2 days later. Today.. tomorrow. I am patient.
    My doll wishes for a yellow or red Ferrari.  B)
    Android
  • Selly kkhSelly kkh Registered Users 58 Posts
    waiting the update be like...

✨SELLY KKH✨
  • sissigreykkhsissigreykkh Registered Users 10 Posts
    Good day to all of you!! I’m new to the forum!! I’m really excited for the Holidays Update and can’t wait to have news from @KalindaKing ??? I saw the new update will be in a cold location. How about Switzerland? It is so beautiful and chic, pure kkhstyle!! Anyway I hope we can have the update later in today ???
    Welcome @sissigreykkh
    People here are so respectful and fun. Feel free to talk to everyone about anything. They're supportive and will help you as they can. I'm here to help too and Welcome again XoXo ??????
    Can everyone try to stop ‘signalling’ Glu personnel unnecessarily? It’s not going to get info here any faster. give our Glu Goddess a little privacy. We don’t want strangers to come in and start bothering the brass, yet everytime someone calls her out like that, you’re inviting strangers to start pmming her. We are supposed to be here talking about the upcoming update. Not a constant barrage of @glugoddessname when is it coming.
    @glugoddessname I can’t wait any longer. When I is the update coming? @glugoddessname I don;t want to wait around here all day of it’s not coming today.
    This is a new and sudden thing, and I can;t help but think the newer members see players doing it and think it’s fine. It’s not. please don’t call out glu personnel for nonessential action That’s not what this thread is for. If a hint is coming, it won’t be because we hammered the gods.
    It’s like a road trip with kids in the car.

If however you’re simply anxious and can’t wait any longer...get creative. Find a cute begging picture of a puppy. Post it with a non summoning post ‘hey glu, please can we have our update?” That’s fine. What is being objected to is the unnecessary calling out glu gods. No one is getting points for knowing Kalinda’s name. You wouldn’t snap your fingers and shout out “Yo! @glugoddessname. where is the update? We’re waitin’ over here” then please stop calling her out. From this point, I will take out every reference like that and replace it with ‘Glu’. 2nd time I have to edit a posters comment for that reason, i’ll Just remove it. She’s not a waitress delivering fries, she is our Glu Goddess. If you want info, or a hint, be entertaining. You catch more info with honey.

I’m hoping we get more great winter clothes. A new fur coat maybe? A muff for our cold hands? But whatever is in the update.....I hope it comes today. I would love that. Hey Glu........can we please have the update today/. Like maybe this morning eastern time?

See what I did there? Called out Glu, not our Goddess. But now I feel bad for being bossy, so, I made muffins. Hope you like them.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I’m eastern time zone. the Game goes by Eastern as well. When the Events start they are 5a.m. eastern. So at 10na.m. We have plenty of time for an update today. Usually the updates come between normal working hours Eastern time zone. In 3 years I’ve seen morning updates, afternoon updates, and sometimes an early evening for a 2nd platform update to drop.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary