v8.1 Anticipation! (& Snowball Fight!)

Comments

• sissigreykkhsissigreykkh Registered Users 10 Posts
    Danizzle said:
    Welcome @sissigreykkh
    People here are so respectful and fun. Feel free to talk to everyone about anything. They're supportive and will help you as they can. I'm here to help too and Welcome again XoXo ??????
    Thank you so much for your kindness dear ? Yes I would like to talk about any kkhtopic, from spoilers to kkhstuff and gameplay ☺️
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    edited December 2017
    I don't know how everyone else is ready for the next update I'm still here trying to consume the one we just had 2 weeks ago! plus the new feature of Erika!! a new VIP!! hehehe I guess I'm just a bit slow but hey Glu take as long as you want I'm all for quality over quantity when it comes to updates. ?? 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited December 2017
    I’m still enjoying the new Erika storyline! Cant believe an update is nearby already! Gosh I can only imagine what Glu has in store... I’m hoping for snowflakes, maybe soms festive Christmas outfits and hopefully holiday daily giftboxes!!

edit: @kokokokonut I would also love some muffs for our dolls’ hands!! It would go great with this outfit:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited December 2017
    I’m ready because the update will bring holiday decorations to the street and the update hopefully will load up our holiday gift boxes that I hope to start this week and and I guess all my Update anticipation goes hand-in-hand with my holiday and Christmas anticipation. Yeah, that’s it for me, oh and for a new pop up store and more okd vip clothes to drop down to the rest of us.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Robyn_FntyRobyn_Fnty Registered Users 88 Posts
    Winter is coming, Update is coming! Can't wait for all the surprises that awaits us! :heart: While we are waiting let's see which cute animals we could get with 8.1 Update:

Baby seal?
    or

Snow Leopard?
    or

Little buddy Penguin?
    or

Huskies?
    or

Long-Tailed Tits?

*u*
    "You can give up & do nothing or to live more than ever.
    I don't want to give up hope, because that doesn't get you anything"
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
    Editor, illustrator - check my edits: robb.edits
    edited December 2017
    Erika Jayne is the latest VIP to be added to the game! We're excited to have her in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood, especially because her character lets us incorporate music a bit more. 
    > Hey, you know what I found interesting from the week thread about Kalinda's input on Erikas placement on the game "incorporate music a bit more" what if this storyline is like a pre-introduction to the upcoming update?!? A new career as a pop star! (business if you consider it one) How fun would it be? I remember back when I played Britney's game one of the features was making album covers and the customization was a BLAST. Seeing the sale go up for a few hundred to millions was such an achievement. 

If so does this mean we can finally make the girl/boy bands that I see on the forums a thing?!? I know I remember seeing a few merging in different threads ahaha. I also don't mind if Louise take a music artist path.. I mean shes young and motivated unlike Ladouce who has taken the sage life of hollywood. OK I need to stop planning ahead and leading myself to nothing lol. (omg I did not mean it to add onto Kalinda's quote I'm doing this from my phone and it's not letting me type out the grey box) help!! I'll try to fix it once I get access to a computer.

Edit by Koko...I got this one doll. 
    LindaVB said:

I’m still enjoying the new Erika storyline! Cant believe an update is nearby already! Gosh I can only imagine what Glu has in store... I’m hoping for snowflakes, maybe soms festive Christmas outfits and hopefully holiday daily giftboxes!!

edit: @kokokokonut I would also love some muffs for our dolls’ hands!! It would go great with this outfit:

Twinsies, yes and oh the red one. I told puterhead I want one for christmas...man doesn't understand. He's done jewelry and purses and now I have to get him into fashion accessories you think we were Newlyweds.

It's noon Eastern and it's been very quiet all morning
    who wants to check social media and come back and Report the latest posts?(
    I'll go dig up the update button so when it comes we can sound the alert.
    Who wants to politely chant Update?
    We need more begging graphics.

Oh and the posts need more color I'm just too lazy to do the code for colored text. Be my guest Dolls.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited December 2017
    @Robyn_Fnty OMG all are so cute!! I wouldn't mind any of them as the pets in the game! It's probably just me.. I LOL-ED so hard (call me immature) but the name of the birds caught me off guard I had to search it up. ?? 

It would be cool to have the option to "walk with" the birds and have them hover around our dolls chirping. 

@Robyn_Fnty OMG all are so cute!! I wouldn't mind any of them as the pets in the game! It's probably just me.. I LOL-ED so hard (call me immature) but the name of the birds caught me off guard I had to search it up. ?? 

It would be cool to have the option to "walk with" the birds and have them hover around our dolls chirping. 

LOL! :D:D Ikr? In polish it sounds way different :wink: But they are so cuuuuteeee!!! I would love to have them hover around my Doll like you said!!!
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @Robyn_Fnty I love the LTT!! It's such a sweet bird! 
    "Walk with pet" lol. Yes, please. 

Android
  • Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    How come only a few people have the Erika smc I don’t see it in my game 
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    @sissigreykkh It's nothing. People here are very chill
    Winter is coming, Update is coming! Can't wait for all the surprises that awaits us! :heart: While we are waiting let's see which cute animals we could get with 8.1 Update: Baby seal? or Snow Leopard? or Little buddy Penguin? or Huskies? or Long-Tailed Tits? *u*
    Awwww ??? I hope a sweet penguin or the husky ???
    edited December 2017
    I love the snow Leopard and the husky puppies.
    Hey dolls, be sure and Introunce yourselves on the Getting to know own you thread. It'S here: https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6559996#Comment_6559996
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Vail bg is one of my fav in the game ? I wish we can get another one exciting like this, I love these colors and chill atmosphere! I was ispired by you all in posting with my ice skates, one of my fav items of the boxes last year! And the boxes of this year? I hope we can make a gift to our kkhbae ?❤️ ( like S.Valentine boxes)
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    Danizzle said:
    Hahaha @Gabebot and @Mileys_Mommy You're so funny right now ??? The truth's that I've been doing the same thing and I'm an Android player ?
    I'm android player aswel I just checked my play store nothing ?
  • EmiliaNoelleEmiliaNoelle Registered Users 14 Posts
    I just checked my App Store and saw that there was an app that had an update..... it turned out to be YouTube and I got so mad. I got mad because its 3am here and I have school today. The updates usually come around 3-4am here in the Philippines but shockingly nothing yet. I might be going crazy cause lack of sleep. I should go sleep but I am not missing this update. 
    IOS & Android. 
  • Selly kkhSelly kkh Registered Users 58 Posts
    I would love a husky puppy ? 

✨SELLY KKH✨
    Selly kkh said:

I would love a husky puppy ? 

Yass! Husky puppy and a beautifull grown up one too

-
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    This waiting is killing me but I’m starting to think the update won’t be out today because don’t they usually give us some type of hint that is coming on the exact day it is coming? And  as of right now all we got are weekend event clues and that the update will be out soon but soon could be days!! Uggh I’m so impatient 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    @KalindaKing please tell us something 
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • sarabikkhsarabikkh Registered Users 103 Posts
    In my opinion this is disrespectful for people like me who already bought the Erika SMC, and got half of it, but they took the money for it. 
    The update should've been already out or at least a fix for the broken SMC.
    This is just my opinion, and so is others. Thank you.
  • Zoe_kkhZoe_kkh Registered Users 6 Posts
    sarabikkh said:
    In my opinion this is disrespectful for people like me who already bought the Erika SMC, and got half of it, but they took the money for it. 
    The update should've been already out or at least a fix for the broken SMC.
    This is just my opinion, and so is others. Thank you.
    I 1000000% agree !! I think if your gonna give us a smc and it fails right away you should release the update right after to make up for it !! So angry right now ??
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    edited December 2017
    I don't understand why they brought so much hype just to give us a broken SMC and 0 updates. If they aren't ready for an update, then why remove the featured items from wardrobe AND post things as if the update is around the corner? Won't hurt to let us know if we should take care of our things, go to bed or whatever instead of be here waiting, waiting and waiting for nothing. A simple "Hey guys, there won't be an update today" would be VERY appreciated.
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    edited December 2017
    @Gabebot I'm checking the Google play every 15 mn haha. I got notifications too and got mad when I saw it wasn't KKH 
    And @zoekkh I understand whatcha feeling now. Hopefully I didn't buy the Erika's SMC because I want to have enough K-Stars for upcoming features in the new update Glu  keeps teasing us about

edit by Koko- Glu
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    I'm entering the forum every now and then, watching the App Store every now and then and I hope that today is the update. My friends are happy and excited to have the update ??❤️
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
    I don't understand why they brought so much hype just to give us a broken SMC and 0 updates. If they aren't ready for an update, then why remove the featured items from wardrobe AND post things as if the update is around the corner? Won't hurt to let us know if we should take care of our things, go to bed or whatever instead of be here waiting, waiting and waiting for nothing. A simple "Hey guys, there won't be an update today" would be VERY appreciated.
    You are SO RIGHT! But hey, is Glu, they always treat us like this. I don't mean hate, but when you are a company as big as them, and you make money from people who play, your players and fans of the app, you should try to show respect. For those who think that if you "come at Glu" means "I wan't to be nasty and rude to them" you are wrong.
    All I'm saying here, and what the others said are rights, and not threats. Make the difference. Thank you, and have a good night or a good day! 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited December 2017

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    LindaVB said:
    Even Kim is with us, waiting...
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    Lmao I keep checking my google play store every 10mins and I got a notification but it was for a different I screamed I'm like why wasn't it kkh so now I'm like please be today ???