v8.1 Anticipation! (& Snowball Fight!)

Comments

• flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    edited December 2017
    sarabikkh said:

I don't understand why they brought so much hype just to give us a broken SMC and 0 updates. If they aren't ready for an update, then why remove the featured items from wardrobe AND post things as if the update is around the corner? Won't hurt to let us know if we should take care of our things, go to bed or whatever instead of be here waiting, waiting and waiting for nothing. A simple "Hey guys, there won't be an update today" would be VERY appreciated.

You are SO RIGHT! But hey, is Glu, they always treat us like this. I don't mean hate, but when you are a company as big as them, and you make money from people who play, your players and fans of the app, you should try to show respect. For those who think that if you "come at Glu" means "I wan't to be nasty and rude to them" you are wrong.
    All I'm saying here, and what the others said are rights, and not threats. Make the difference. Thank you, and have a good night or a good day! 

I know, right? When we complain about something, well... It doesn't mean we want to be rude or something like that. We have certain rights as customers. And not everyone can pretend to be happy just to make the developers feel like they don't need to improve anything, because... HEY! Developers always need to improve something. I won't pretend that I'm happy when I'm not.
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited December 2017

Selly kkh said:

I would love a husky puppy ? 

Yass! Husky puppy and a beautifull grown up one too

Oh my God, yes!!!
    Yes yes yes ???
    A husky puppy or a grown up Husky would be so cute! The baby seal you posted before is also incredibly cute. And the baby penguin, the snow leopard is also super cute ❤️ All of them are adorable!
    And definitely a "walk with pet" one, please? ?
    It's so exciting!
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    @sarabikkh I can see everybody is on nerves about the update but this won't help though. Hope it will out soon because my sister's making fun of me because I'm on my phone watching the playstore activities since 4pm
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    I feel like the charge of my iphone runs out fast by checking everything ? ?
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • Selly kkhSelly kkh Registered Users 58 Posts
    I would love a husky puppy ? 

Yass! Husky puppy and a beautifull grown up one too
    OMG YAAAAAAS!!! This would be so cuteeee!! ???
    idk you but I think we will get the update tomorrow but who knows it can be later today but I don’t have any hope for it ??‍♀️
    ✨SELLY KKH✨
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Dolls, Glu doesn’t want to give us defective content, so once the Erika Jayne feature came out it was glitched. Glu wasted no time in pulling the offer back before more players ended up with a glitch. And who knows, maybe that little fix is being packed into the updates. They acted quickly to contain the problem. And sure, I want the update too but if they’re fixing my pants ok i’ll Wait another day.

Glu never gives out projected update days, so if we thought it was last week, yesterday or whenever, it’s our fault not theirs. Besides, these threads open in plenty of time for anticipation, and musing. I think it’s time fir some music
    https://youtu.be/2R6S5CJWlco
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    edited December 2017
    C'mon guys lets give Glu a break I'm sure they're working their buts off to release the update ASAP. The issues with the SMC was addressed to be fixed by the next update but how do we not know they're still working on it that's causing to prolong the wait? These type of issues is bound to happen so just give them time and from what I'm noticing because they broke this part of the game = you must now give us an update ..not so much that you want the issue to be fixed. :#

It was already addressed that Kalinda can't give specific dates on when an update will be released so there's the answer for those who are still wondering. We should even be thankful that they release little information to keep us updated on where the game is heading.. they're not the ones hyping out when it will be out but rather what's to come.. (don't mistaken these update threads as an automatic that it will be out by the following week as it is more for just discussions)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

It could be today. I took a screenshot when I levelled up last update. That was November 8. As Android we got the update 2 days later. Today.. tomorrow. I am patient.
    My doll wishes for a yellow or red Ferrari.  B)

I’ll take a purple one, thanks.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited December 2017
    I wouldn't mind certain kinds of vintage cars in the game and the types of colors cars came in during the 50s and 60s. Why did people stop making cars in fun colors?
    Platform: Android

• KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    We need trucks & limos to buy!! 
  • Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Dolls, Glu doesn’t want to give us defective content, so once the Erika Jayne feature came out it was glitched. Glu wasted no time in pulling the offer back before more players ended up with a glitch. And who knows, maybe that little fix is being packed into the updates. They acted quickly to contain the problem. And sure, I want the update too but if they’re fixing my pants ok i’ll Wait another day. Glu never gives out projected update days, so if we thought it was last week, yesterday or whenever, it’s our fault not theirs. Besides, these threads open in plenty of time for anticipation, and musing. I think it’s time fir some music https://youtu.be/2R6S5CJWlco
    I agree with you @kokokokonut but usually @glu will say there’s no update today it’ll be soon or later this week or she’ll say start checking the App Store an maybe people got used to that an always expect it ya know 
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    Last December update was a huge one we got the new look an everything maybe it’s another big update that’s why it’s taking so long 
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • Selly kkhSelly kkh Registered Users 58 Posts
    Last December update was a huge one we got the new look an everything maybe it’s another big update that’s why it’s taking so long 
    I think if it would be a big update we would have the update 9.0 but it’s just a normal update 8.1. I think that they took their time because they don’t want to have the same issues as they had in the last update like the thing that Android had their update two days after ios. We just need to wait tomorrow and we will see. 
    ✨SELLY KKH✨
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I am really hoping we get holiday themed gift boxes and snow this year-- those were such a treat during last year's December update. Hope there are lots of cute clothes to bundle up in, too!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    I hoping for a game of thrones direwolf ? I'd name mine ghost ?
  • KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    Gabebot said:
    I wish it was a love button for this! 
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
    Ktinaavi said:
    Gabebot said:
    I wish it was a love button for this! 
    @Ktinaavi I agree we need a love it button ?
    edited December 2017
    Guysss, let's all calm down a bit.
    I'm 100% sure they're working very hard to give us the best Christmas/winter update ever! I don't remember anyone saying that it would be released today (or yesterday), what I do remember is reading how excited they were for us to see it and play in this new place they're working on giving to us. The "featured items" box going away doesn't = the update is ready to be released. Let's keep the excitement going, I'm incredibly excited to see it because I not only LOVE Christmas but I love anything that has to do with cold weather but let's remember that we have to respect everyone. They don't "owe" us anything. We just have to be patient and wait for it a bit more ?
    Gabebot said:

omg
    y e ssss!!! I love wolves.
  • LunchmeatlipsLunchmeatlips Registered Users 87 Posts
    I'm not used to the update ever being out this early in the month...why is everyone so dang antsy lol 
    ✧♡✧ platform: iOS & Android✧♡✧

✧♡✧ level: 30 ✧♡✧

✧♡✧ keepin' it Kardashian ✧♡✧
    edited December 2017
    @Gabebot she means you posted something without glu themselves releasing it. 
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
    Gabebot said:
    Ktinaavi said:
    @Gabebot she means you posted something without glu themselves releasing it. 
    Oh @Ktinaavi
    If you could I would probably delete it. But that’s just my opinion. 
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited December 2017

Wow... this thread just took a turn for the worst...
    Really? Posting a spoiler that does not come from Glu itself on Glu’s forum?? Demanding an answer from our Goddess??
    No, just no...
    Please guys, think before you post.
    And help to keep our forum fun with light chanting and definately no demanding or tagging Glu staff. 
    We all want the update but you don’t see senior forum members demanding stuff. They talk about what could be.
    Spread love not hate  <3
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Ummm @Gabebot where did you find this?
    LindaVB said:

Wow... this thread just took a turn for the worst...
    Really? Posting a spoiler that does not come from Glu itself on Glu’s forum?? Demanding an answer from our Goddess??
    No, just no...
    Please guys, think before you post.
    And help to keep our forum fun with light chanting and definately no demanding or tagging Glu staff. 
    We all want the update but you don’t see senior forum members demanding stuff. They talk about what could be.
    Spread love not hate  <3
    Oh my... @LindaVB you're so right!!! ???
    I think that @Gabebot is still new to the forum. So if someone knows how to delete posts can you show it to us! This way he/she could try to make it up 
    edited December 2017
    I am new to forums @Danizzle
    Uh okay @Gabebot!!! I am still new to this forum and I'm not used to how we behave here but I think that -based on the comments- You really shouldn't post this kind of stuff though. Like said @LindaVB We better look the way the seniors are in the forum and act like them
    @Danizzle your right I'll look to ask for help next time 
    Oh it's nothing @Gabebot!!! Everybody makes mistakes
    We're new members So we have to watch over each other! By the way if you know how to delete a post, can you please tell me how to?! I need to delete some