v8.1 Anticipation! (& Snowball Fight!)

Comments

• eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    tbh honestly honest to god.
    it's been two weeks since the last update. it might also be because i have like 7 quests queued up (i hated that every time a new update got released, they gave us like 3 quests and we'd be done in a day so i just let them pile up lmao), but i really think we should all be like this weather aka chill.
    i mean there's no point in demanding for stuff or getting salty bc at the end of the day they're the ones who decide when the update goes live.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Awww thank you so much @LindaVB
    You're the best ???
  • sarabikkhsarabikkh Registered Users 103 Posts
    Can today be the day of the update? I think we all hope the same thing. 
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited December 2017
    It'd be so great if today was the day @sarabikkh but I won't bank on it.

Hopefully once I'm off work I will know if the update is out today or not, @KalindaKing will tell us.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Uplate thread has been cleansed (I think) and reopened. Couple of things.
    • Please don't correct other players or tell them how to act. PLEASE pm me, and I'll take care of it.
    • Please don't post advance info or images not released by Glu. They know it's out there, be respectful and leave it outside.
    • Please don't 'summon' glu for more info. I keep saying beg non specifically.
      Hey glu, we need the update like yesterday. (Fine way to express yourself.)
      HEY @GLUSTAFFMEMBERNAME, we need the update like yesterday. (Sounds rude and entitled - not fine)
    • Please don't disregard the thread topic. 'I know it doesn't belong but please don'the move it" is rude.
    Believe me, I hate coming in and deleting things (need my MOVED POST function back) I hate acting pushy, or heavy handed, like the bad guy, but ask me if you are in doubt.
    Now, stay on the topic of the update, and if you want to show how much you want the update, that's where polite begging comes in. It'S encouraged. Sometimes, if it'S very clever or amusing, an additional nugget of info is disbursed by our glu gloddess.
    And to clarify, I never said anyone was coming at glu, complaints are valuable at times, glu does like to know how we feel, but my problem is tagging glu staff inappropriately, Substitute 'glu' for the person's name and it'S no longer an issue most likely.
    Let's have a kumbayah moment, and visualize the App store alerting us to the update. Today? Could be. TOMORROW? maybe. But when it is time, Glu will put out the info.

Last thing...my signature asks that you not make multiple accounts, the extras will be banned. If you have multiples, pm me, like amnesty. I banned some multiples this morning. It's against the rules to have more than one forum account.

Here's hoping for the update today. <3:)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I feel like it might be tonight!
    PM to add
    edited December 2017
    Tonight works for me Nai. It looks like snow here, so a holiday update would be great against the winters backdrop through my windows.

Edit: deleted a post telling players to calm down....please don’t try to ‘manage’ members. If you have a problem with someone’s post.....Pm Me. Thanks
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • juliana28rjjuliana28rj Registered Users 18 Posts
    I'm so nervous, I'm going to end up biting my nails.
    edited December 2017
    Deep breaths doll. And how bout a nice video? A little Prince perhaps?
    https://youtu.be/v0KpfrJE4zw
    Hope we get one someday in the game. But I’d mske my Vette metal flake purple. Or lavender.

Hey I have an idea to pass the time why don’t we share how we started playing the game?
    I was a member of a bag forum with a Kim Kardashian thread, so when her game came out a bunch of us came to play it I never left reminded me all about how it felt when I had this fashion dolls wanted to check and today today they would be called Kimmy’s. It was an inter-active wait to play the child a game I loved.
    & that’s how I got started with the game.

Who’s next?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I thought it sounded silly, but everyone else was playing it so I did too. I started close to Halloween and really enjoyed it esp since every weekend was different. i know, not a really exciting story ?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    No that’s great thanks for sharing. So Every Halloween will be your anniversary now game wise. :D
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts

I kept reading about the game back in the summer of 2014 when it first launched and Although I’ve always liked Kim Kardashian enough I thought the game seemed silly as well. I figured I would give it a try to kill time at airports or breaks at work but Who would have thought I would become quite the kkh addict lol! I’m so glad this game has such a great team of developers and a great sense of community here. Something I thought would be a passing flame turned out to be an amazing roaring fire and I’m so happy for that! I can’t Wait to see what’s to come in the future! 
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    edited December 2017
    I was searching for a dress-up doll game and found Stardom. I played for awhile and tried to look for help online, and found KKH. I almost didn't want to play because it's pretty similar but someone on the forums said KKH is taking over Stardom or something, so I switched and I can't be happier about my decision. I started Jan/ Feb 2015! In a few months, it'll be my 3rd anniversary with KKH, and also when I met all my old forum friends!
    PM to add
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited December 2017

No that’s great thanks for sharing. So Every Halloween will be your anniversary now game wise. :D

i may have gotten a few weekend items before then, but Halloween totally sucked me in. The genie costume, the bar maiden and knee high boots was such fun. Of course the community helped as well, it's always more fun to play with friends and I love getting ideas from the pictures people post. Not the mention a nice forum unlike some I've been into the past where ? fights galore!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    edited December 2017

Tonight works for me Nai. It looks like snow here, so a holiday update would be great against the winters backdrop through my windows.

Edit: deleted a post telling players to calm down....please don’t try to ‘manage’ members. If you have a problem with someone’s post.....Pm Me. Thanks

My intention wasnt manage ppl, was give the credit and the respect that developers deserve. As I said in my deleted post they are doing a great job and working so fast. They dont deserve the pressure of the last days...
    If there is a question about my moderation. Pm me. I cleaned the thread of any drama, and your opening line was telling members to “calm down”. It was referencing something that no longer existed. And it would encourage other members to start it all up again.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I’m really not trying to be rude but There has never been an update anticipation thread in need of so much moderation. Talk about the update, just don’t discuss moderation, or tell members to calm down. Bluntly...not your call. It will only agitate members. Thank you soooo much for understanding.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I wanted to download the game as soon as it was released but downloaded it the day after Halloween! Totally got me hooked from the first moment! 
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    I heard about the game coming out but totally spaced on it and while waiting to get surgery I remembered about it and downloaded it. 
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    Summer of 2015 I had just gotten a new kindle and found the game among the apps and instantly got hooked. Only game of this sort that I will play religiously. 
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited December 2017
    I thought KKH would be lame until I read a positive review of it (http://www.vulture.com/2014/07/why-the-kim-kardashian-game-is-legitimately-good.html). Once I started playing I was hooked. I was really into Barbie and dressing her up when I was a kid, so I think the game tapped into my love of that.

I found these boards after my 4 yr old daughter accidentally erased my game, about six months in. I never regained my progress in the game and had to start over, but I discovered how fun the KKH community is!
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Selly kkhSelly kkh Registered Users 58 Posts
    GUYS UPDATE IS OUUUUUUUT ???
    ✨SELLY KKH✨
  • table_dancertable_dancer Registered Users 28 Posts
    NOOOOOOOOO WAY!!!!! 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    8.1 is now in the App Store! We've released the update for iOS players today. It will be available for Android later this week.

Your predictions for the next cold location were very close - we're going to St. Moritz in Switzerland and you can own a ski resort. Check out the new holiday themed daily gift boxes!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

I was searching for a dress-up doll game and found Stardom. I played for awhile and tried to look for help online, and found KKH. I almost didn't want to play because it's pretty similar but someone on the forums said KKH is taking over Stardom or something, so I switched and I can't be happier about my decision. I started Jan/ Feb 2015! In a few months, it'll be my 3rd anniversary with KKH, and also when I met all my old forum friends!

Same! I don't remember how I found Stardom but I was playing it when KKH came out. I actually remember thinking I didn't like KKH as well, and when I accidentally lost my game a few months into it I didn't even bother to download again. Then Stardom was giving me a bunch of 12 and 24 hour gigs and I quickly lost interest, so picked up KKH again and have been playing ever since.
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Of course. Android players are left behind once again.
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
    I'm

8.1 is now in the App Store! We've released the update for iOS players today. It will be available for Android later this week.

Your predictions for the next cold location were very close - we're going to St. Moritz in Switzerland and you can own a ski resort. Check out the new holiday themed daily gift boxes!

Thank you. And woo hoo. I immediately guessed Alps. Was that right? lol. off to update Woo Hoo.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CezCez Registered Users 17 Posts
    Hello, I have just updated, but the featured section is still missing and there is nothing new in my game? I am indeed iOS. What should I do now..?
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Wow!!!! We were right about Switzerland! And finally we have new dating location!!!
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • sarabikkhsarabikkh Registered Users 103 Posts
    Hello. The new clothes are missing, did something happened or?
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    Thank you so much @KalindaKing ❤️ I’m so happy ❤️
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife