v8.1 Anticipation! (& Snowball Fight!)

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I love the new KKH icon, very festive! It's also snowing, my fav! I'm also seeing Christmas giftbox!
    PM to add
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited December 2017
    I hope the Amazon update happens less than 5 days from now. Same for Facebook since they waited even longer than that during the most recent one. I had the feeling Switzerland was going to be the next location.
    Platform: Android

• kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    Cez said:

Hello, I have just updated, but the featured section is still missing and there is nothing new in my game? I am indeed iOS. What should I do now..?

When I opened featured items section, there was only the golden dress, which is already in my wardrobe. The items from previous VIPs appeared later, but still no new clothes(
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • sarabikkhsarabikkh Registered Users 103 Posts
    Hey, so also the VIP users like me, didn't got a special gig like we always did? Can someone explain if it's a glitch?
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    I really hope that bigs will be fixed soon for you iOS players and that the Android update will be out without too
  • whiteponywhitepony Registered Users 35 Posts
    So I just updated and I'm confused. I don't want to be too negative but I'm very underwhelmed with this update. The only new clothing items for purchase are previous pieces from VIP gigs (which is great if you're not a VIP and I think it's awesome that players have the opportunity to purchase them) but if you are a VIP then there's nothing new other than early access items. I like the pop up shop items but I do wish there weren't only two choices rather the usual three. And as far as I can tell none of the new items are purchasable with kash, only k-stars. I know that with a new update a lot of the new items are usually priced by k-stars but there's usually one or two items that are kash. I do own quite a bit of the items from previous VIP gigs so maybe they're priced with kash and I'm not seeing the price. And no house in St Mortiz so no new pet :(
    I like the holiday gift boxes but of course there was only one holiday item in my palette and I didn't choose it so I'm nervous that we'll have a repeat of seemingly unattainable holiday gift box items like last year. I do like the holiday photo backgrounds as well and they're reasonably priced which is cool. 

iOS player
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    Considering we had an update two weeks ago I Cannot complain with what we got this time. I hope to see holiday items in my gift boxes soon! I have to save up or buy stars to get the pop-up outfits. SO cute! :smiley:
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    The gap between iOS and Android updates gets bigger and bigger with every update. Ugh, I hate the wait. Now I know how the Facebook users feel all the time :(
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Is Android getting the holiday boxes or do we have to wait for the update? If that's the case, will we have a few more days to earn the items? :grimace: I was pretty lucky last year, but the year before I didn't get a single item in any of my GBs.
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    I do agree with you @Cherrey
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited December 2017
    I like the old VIP items on sale, I hope this becomes a thing because I missed one of my all time favorite hairstyles because I didn't have a gold VIP membership so I would absolutely love to get it with K-stars! 
    The update is really pretty! The Kollections are amazing and the snowflakes are incredibly cute ?

I do have one question, I opened my daily gift box and I didn't have any Christmas items inside. Now, I did read that we should have the Holiday gift boxes to send to other friends available now... where is this located? I can't seem to be able to send any of my friends a Holiday gift box. Are these supposed to be like the Valentines ones? I just can't seem to find where this new feature is.
    Thank you Glu! ❤️ Can't wait to get that old VIP hair, it's one of my favorites too! 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    ugh, for whatever reason, my ios never wants to update the game. MrsPuterHead will figure it out. I'm not that bright. I should have saved the instructions from last time when this happened. lol. B)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Woohoooooo updating right now!
    i will start a thread on the holiday gift boxes to share thoughts and pics!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • table_dancertable_dancer Registered Users 28 Posts
    Can somebody Post the New Kollektion? Pretty please :)
    edited December 2017
    Posted in the Holiday gift boxes thread, ignore this ?
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Australia iOS not getting update yet. Any chance our server can be updated soon? We seems to get left behind.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited December 2017
    here you go:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    It’s this one too they put it in the middle so I missed it at first. :)

Omg I now know where my next VIP event K-stars are going to be spend. 
    The new Kollections are stunning ??
    I need this snowboarding outfit from the last collection! I also have a question - how can I gift holiday GB to my friends, if they are frozen, like, forever?
    #CapForT$
    edited December 2017
    kate_kkh said:
    I need this snowboarding outfit from the last collection! I also have a question - how can I gift holiday GB to my friends, if they are frozen, like, forever?
    Omg so there is an option to send them? I would love to try and send you one ?
    btw, the snowboarding outfit? Super cute ??
  • table_dancertable_dancer Registered Users 28 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    here you go:

Omg a Snowboard ??
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    edited December 2017
    My game takes H O U R S to update. My wi-fi is secure and I have enough space on my device, I can't figure out what the problem is???
    It's just sooooooooooooooo slooooowwwwwww
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• sissigreykkhsissigreykkh Registered Users 10 Posts
    OMG I guessed all right ??? Switzerland and the gifts for our kkhbae/friends ??? Can’t wait to play!!!! I’m really excited ???
    judithkkh said:

kate_kkh said:

Omg so there is an option to send them? I would love to try and send you one ?

There should be this option, but I couldn't find it :neutral:
    #CapForT$
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Hmm, no new quests besides the 1-hr playroom special in Bel Air?

I already finished the Erika Jayne questline we got earlier this week and I don't see anything new with her in this update, either (besides the SMC). I thought maybe she would be in our photobooth VIP buddy pose options but I guess not.

@judithkkh said: I do have one question, I opened my daily gift box and I didn't have any Christmas items inside. Now, I did read that we should have the Holiday gift boxes to send to other friends available now... where is this located? I just can't seem to find where this new feature is.

Same, no Christmas-themed items in my holi-daily box palette. Did anyone see any yet? I wonder if they're live yet, and if they are, if they're all brand-new items or if we'll have a chance to win the old holiday items from previous years as well.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The opportunity to send holiday gift boxes to your friends is coming soon!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    @Danizzle I don't know how to ?
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I said that I am patient about the update. But later this week? How many palettes of Holiday giftboxes are we going to miss? I can wait for the update, but missing chances on holiday items makes me pretty upset.

Android
    I saw holiday hair and boots in the palette.
    #CapForT$