v8.1 Anticipation! (& Snowball Fight!)

Comments

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Savagekkh said:

And I couldn't care less about this brat who got a singing career because her sugar daddy bought her some producers and an autotune machine.  

And he obviously bought her a spot in this game. This woman has nothing to do with the context of the game at all. Hope we won't get more of these wannabe starlets infesting our beloved game.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited December 2017
    I'm starting to feel like my VIP subscription isn't exactly very VIP. I know I only have bronze level, but every month gets more and more meh. Sure, I get a new item most updates and have a .0000001% chance to win an item with my tiles, but this time nothing but the chance to buy what I already have, again only a few items in the closet to buy early, and not much else. I feel like I'd be better if I could save my money and just buy a SMC more often.

Also, I didn't have a single holiday item in my giftbox and just won 4 energy and kash. Please Glu, don't do this again like last year where no one won anything until you updated our chances. It's esp even more difficult when we have so many tiles.

(shrugs) I like the snow and the kollections, but I liked the first offering better since you could buy at least one box first with kash instead of them now all being Kstars
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Cherrey said:
    And I couldn't care less about this brat who got a singing career because her sugar daddy bought her some producers and an autotune machine.  

And he obviously bought her a spot in this game. This woman has nothing to do with the context of the game at all. Hope we won't get more of these wannabe starlets infesting our beloved game.
    Yes it's all cross promotion done by a well paid public relations agency. Not just anyone gets insta-access to promote to the Kardashian fan base. 

I know I sound OTT here, but I'm just so grossed out by shows like WAGS and the rest where women become famous for who they are with. Like dang, can we not make an entire generation of girls strive to become groupies and trophy wives? 

Like gold diggers can keep on their hustle, but do we have to give them tv shows to celebrate them for who they honey-trapped? 

• CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    A glitch I’ve noticed is when our dolls are holding the coffee/tea cup our rings disappear! I would love to see my dolls ring when she’s holding things! Maybe she just chooses to take her wedding ring off when getting coffee, cheeky girl ?
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Didn’t expect the update came this soon. ?
    Here are guy’s Kollections & Pop up store outfits: @LindaVB, @Vats

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    I feel like all of our recent new locations only have 2 tappables unless I'm missing one in St Moritz, Cape Town, Prague, Monaco, Lisbon
    IOS

• ravioliravioli Registered Users 6 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    I feel like all of our recent new locations only have 2 tappables unless I'm missing one in St Moritz, Cape Town, Prague, Monaco, Lisbon
    I think you're right! Because of that, I find that I don't go to those cities as often when I'm looking for energy... and I really only visit them if I have a gig that takes place there. 
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts

Didn’t expect the update came this soon. ?
    Here are guy’s Kollections & Pop up store outfits: @LindaVB, @Vats

Thanks for the spoilers of the men's wear @Angeline & Jon

Couldn't afford any of these items in her sisters game and I deffo can't afford them in hers, so I'll just admire them on everyone else's dolls, LOL.
    ravioli said:

KaylaJ said:

I think you're right! Because of that, I find that I don't go to those cities as often when I'm looking for energy... and I really only visit them if I have a gig that takes place there. 

lol, same. I wonder if it is because they are much more elaborate or is that more so of a trend?
    IOS

• SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    KaylaJ said: lol, same. I wonder if it is because they are much more elaborate or is that more so of a trend?
    I feel like they just want us to have to work harder for energy so we get frustrated and buy more... but then again, I am prone to taking things personally... but then again again, Glu has been slipping down the greed slope for awhile now with shady moves, so my paranoia is not unfounded! 

All that said, my wifi is heckin' slow (Chris Hardwick's commercials are a lie) and it's super annoying to load screens with fewer tappables. 
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    Waiting for android update like ?☕
  • eu_niceeu_nice Registered Users 32 Posts
    I feel so tired of waiting ? ... I'm going to sleep ... hope tomorrow the android players can have the update ? #android
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Savagekkh said:
    Cherrey said:

Yes it's all cross promotion done by a well paid public relations agency. Not just anyone gets insta-access to promote to the Kardashian fan base. 

I know I sound OTT here, but I'm just so grossed out by shows like WAGS and the rest where women become famous for who they are with. Like dang, can we not make an entire generation of girls strive to become groupies and trophy wives? 

Like gold diggers can keep on their hustle, but do we have to give them tv shows to celebrate them for who they honey-trapped? 

I too love judging people I don't know. 

There is a world of difference between Erika Jayne and, say, Perez Hilton and perhaps you should ask yourselves why you are so determined to dismiss her accomplishments because she's - among other things - a reality TV star. If anything it reads a bit ironic to me.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • LunchmeatlipsLunchmeatlips Registered Users 87 Posts
    So sad that I'm missing out on holiday GB just because I have an Android phone. ? Thanks a lot, Glu. ????
    ✧♡✧ platform: iOS & Android✧♡✧

✧♡✧ level: 30 ✧♡✧

✧♡✧ keepin' it Kardashian ✧♡✧
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Cchaircc said:

A glitch I’ve noticed is when our dolls are holding the coffee/tea cup our rings disappear! I would love to see my dolls ring when she’s holding things! Maybe she just chooses to take her wedding ring off when getting coffee, cheeky girl ?

It's not a glitch, it's the only way at this time, that we can hold things. I hope they correct it in the future, but I think maybe this is the way it has to be for now. No jewelry when we holdthings. :(

As far as Erika Jayne, I don't understand all the negativity. We all raged when Skylar hit town, but Skylar isn't a real person. So, if glu invites Erika into the game. she's not antagonistic toward us, it's storyline, and I bought a great outfit and hair. So why are we hating on a guest to the game? She's a real person, I'm sure she gets celebrity hate elsewhere on the web. What am I missing? If her husband 'bought' her way into the game...hmmm glu is getting money that's not from us. Good thing no? Bring a dozen Housewives into the game if it takes some financial heat off us. I'm seriously asking, why is everyone ticked about her?

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Is it just me, or does the hand look ‘poor quality’ while holding a martini:

Compared to holding a wine:

Can anyone else see my point? Are my eyes playing tricks on me?
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • eu_niceeu_nice Registered Users 32 Posts
    How long we have to wait ??? 

Why the android players have the same problem every update ? ?
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    I had never heard of Erika until she popped up in our game but I had to look her and her music up. I actually love her, she’s hilarious and doesnt give a sh*t what anyone thinks! She may be a bit crude but I think i think it’s fantatstic lol! Any celeb incorporated into our games is a good thing because it means more content for us and it means the game is still going strong! And on another note she’s very risqué and I appreciate they add more adult elements to the game since a lot us players are adults ?
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    WHY DO I HAVE NO VIP *ANYTHING* IN THIS UPDATE??????!!!!!!!
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    Android update. PLEASE.
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks @Angeline & Jon for showing us those previews!

I see they included K&K's pajama as pop up item instead of putting on the gift boxes... Good news is there's no way to miss it, bad news that I could save 100 k-stars if it was within the boxes. :neutral:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • table_dancertable_dancer Registered Users 28 Posts
    Cant wait for the Update! 
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Android
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts

PM to add
    edited December 2017
    Well...
    Android

Android
  • PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts

• astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I'm a bit frustrated but then again I'm also being patient don't want to get myself too anxious last time I got anxious I brought on a panic attack for myself .

I'm gonna wait it out and take a nap, I'm sure either @kokokokonut or @KalindaKing will continue to inform us on the android update.
    Hope everyone's day or not is going well :smile:
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    This so not fair its been 48 hrs now and us android players still ain't got no update this is very disappointing we better get a 500 kstar gift when we update!!