v8.1 Anticipation! (& Snowball Fight!)

Comments

• ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Is there perhaps any news on the android update? :)  
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I have 2 very antsy dolls. They want the update, meanwhile AppleP is strutting her new stuff. She had to have both dresses in the pop up. lol. I mean those boots? Who could resist? and then the crown on the other one started calling to me. And the caste of the dress took on a purple hue when I put on the purple shoes....Hey, I'm antsy. Waiting patiently with the rest of you. Please keep the gifs coming? I love them.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    This is not funny us android players are going to miss the event tomorrow I knew I should've just became iOS my friends were right ?
  • KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    @Gabebot that’s exactly why I switched from android to iOS bc I was tired of waiting on the update 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    And Amazon and Facebook? I still remember missing out on a dating event where I actually wanted all of the earnables and I'll have to wait to see if they ever pop up on throwback boxes.
    Platform: Android

• flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    This is r i d i c u l o u s. I already missed TWO holiday gift boxes.
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    @flissysums don’t feel bad I got the update yesterday and have yet to have any special items in my boxes. They’re not guaranteed. 
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    It would only be fair if the updates for all platforms were released at the same time. So even if the iOS update is ready of example, it wouldn't be released until all of them are. Either that or the other platforms should be somehow compensated for the wait. Like the other week when you all were compensated for SYS being late, whereas Facebook didn't even get any type of event that time. 
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts

Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    I can't even start imagining how Amazon and Facebook players feel ?
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    I'm trying to hold out on opening my daily gift box for the update to come but ugh, waiting....
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Stefan001 said:

I can't even start imagining how Amazon and Facebook players feel ?

Trust me, you don't want to know.
    Platform: Android

• RobiGRobiG Registered Users 18 Posts
    me watching all the iOS players getting their update
  • Dana_358Dana_358 Registered Users 72 Posts
    From now on I'll be collecting free k- stars. They can reserve the paid items for IOS.

How difficult can it be to make all releases on the same day for a listed company.
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    I no longer believe it's a matter of different release dates. It's now a matter of catering to a specific group of customers and leaving others behind to make the early birds feel special.

Im throwing my tin foil hat away and saying it as it is. Apple is paying Glu a large amount of money to keep android users waiting and thus making it more appealing to use iOS. It's especially clear now that the exclusive Christmas boxes have been released and are only available to Apple users.

The fact that Glu hasn't said a peep about the reason for the delay is only confirming my suspicion.

Im mostly surprised about the fact that im not really surprised.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • LunchmeatlipsLunchmeatlips Registered Users 87 Posts

And on the seventh day of Christmas, my Glu love gave to meeeee....nothing because I have an Android phone. I deserve coal this year, apparently! ?
    ✧♡✧ platform: iOS & Android✧♡✧

✧♡✧ level: 30 ✧♡✧

✧♡✧ keepin' it Kardashian ✧♡✧
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    @KimKHollyWoodAddiction yeah imma go iOS before 2018 

edited December 2017
    daffodil said:

I no longer believe it's a matter of different release dates. It's now a matter of catering to a specific group of customers and leaving others behind to make the early birds feel special.

Im throwing my tin foil hat away and saying it as it is. Apple is paying Glu a large amount of money to keep android users waiting and thus making it more appealing to use iOS. It's especially clear now that the exclusive Christmas boxes have been released and are only available to Apple users.

The fact that Glu hasn't said a peep about the reason for the delay is only confirming my suspicion.

Im mostly surprised about the fact that im not really surprised.

What a great treatment for their customers! I find funny that none of the people involved came here to post anything except "Android Update later this week" without any other explanations. Isn't because a massive bug or whatever, sounds more like "Hey, we will not release the update now because we simply don't want to" or like you pointed: because Apple paid us money to treat our iOS customers better. What a dumb move if that's true. Sounds beautiful.
    Android
  • eu_niceeu_nice Registered Users 32 Posts

#ANDROID 
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Ffs if androids miss a weekend event because of this I am seriously pissed.
    I usually don't care so much about glu not having it together but this does annoy the hell out of me. We have asked SO MANY TIMES for everything to be released together. So Android takes longer I get it, that's fine. But why do I have to see all the ios girls and guys loving the update and the items that came with it while I'm sitting here waiting. It's not fair and missing a we
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Berto.CruzBerto.Cruz Registered Users 7 Posts
    I've Had It
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I was typing an angry reaction and this forum glitched AGAIN.

SERIOUSLY GLU get your sh*t together. We collectively pay you massive amounts of money to do that and you fail us every single time

Give the androids their update and week event. 

Just do your job ffs. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
    edited December 2017
    I pay for my VIP subscription just like iOS players.
    I pay for Kim's Shop My Closets just like iOS players.
    I pay for K-stars or work like crazy to get as many as possible during VIP events, JUST LIKE iOS players.
    I pay for other things as well, special boxes and blah blah blah.
    I'm playing this game since day one and I keep supporting it even when Glu left me behind as an Android player.

Then why do I deserve less than iOS players?
    Android
  • Berto.CruzBerto.Cruz Registered Users 7 Posts
    September said:
    Ffs if androids miss a weekend event because of this I am seriously pissed.
    I usually don't care so much about glu not having it together but this does annoy the hell out of me. We have asked SO MANY TIMES for everything to be released together. So Android takes longer I get it, that's fine. But why do I have to see all the ios girls and guys loving the update and the items that came with it while I'm sitting here waiting. It's not fair and missing a we
    Same, I'm Gonna Be Pissed Af ? Especially Since The Weekend Event Items Are 2 Of The Outfits I've Been Hoping They Would Add ? This Really Isn't Fair @ All
  • PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    I don´t think the weekend event is gonna be affected by the delay. Same thing happened last month and we got the Thanksgiving event, even without the Android update.
  • Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Me waiting for the Amazon update before the special gift boxes end and the weekend event starts

• KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Honestly Apple product always get the best care. I have an Android there is barely no phone cases for Android period. Apple will always be at the top so this don't not surprise me that we don't have the update. It sucks that Amazon and Facebook don't get treated equally either. I really hope Glu get their stuff together. 
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey guys,

Sorry about the delay for Android players. I know you’re excited to see the new update. 

The good news is that you’ll still be able to enjoy the weekend event.

I’ll keep you posted when I have more news! 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    edited December 2017
    WHAT? It will not be updated this week? Honestly........................
    Android
  • eu_niceeu_nice Registered Users 32 Posts
    I'm gonna cry Kalinda ! ? ... seriously ?! ?