Holiday gift boxes - 2017!

Comments

• JaxJax81JaxJax81 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi I'am new to the forum. I haven't gotten an update in forever! Help!!!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Please post in the FAQ section here, and I'll try and help you. Please include you platform But this is not the thread for it. go here and post a new thread .....https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/categories/kkh-faq-support
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    Will it last the whole month of December? my boots came out but I did not win, they only gave me energy and money
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Cleaning it up Doll, no problems just breathe, post count is not a contest. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    edited December 2017
    I’m not sure but are some of the holiday GB items recycled from last year too? I’m sure I won the hair that Silz posted last year and I got the ice skates in my pallet just now :open_mouth:

• isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    judithkkh said:
    @Cez unfortunately no ): I opened my first box and got a freebie so I opened another one. I watched a video and got a freebie and even another chance to open a gift box, so I opened a total of 4 (maybe 5 with the extra one I paid some K-stars to open? I opened a lot of them! Haha) but didn't get anything. I actually didn't have any Christmas items inside of them either way ): That onesie is adorable!! ?
    You can open FIVE GBs?!
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited December 2017
    @isabeau you know, I think I didn't count my boxes correctly ): I was just so excited to get a Christmas item ): hahaha 5 are too many, I apologize. But I did buy an extra one for 15 K-stars and got the freebie one we get when you watch a video so that's... three. Three boxes if I'm not mistaken! Either way, didn't have any items inside so I'm hoping tomorrow is better.

Edit: I didn't count correctly............again omg
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    I was too happy with my 2 free picks that I pay the extra to open the third box. Drat the third box. Oh well, at least its 15 energy instead of 4.

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Ok, so they added the items from last year's Holiday Gift Boxes too.
    So that makes this the new overview:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    edited December 2017
    SugarK said:
    I’m not sure but are some of the holiday GB items recycled from last year too? I’m sure I won the hair that Silz posted last year and I got the ice skates in my pallet just now :open_mouth:
    So far what I’m seeing is only three new items—could there possibly be some other—and maybe amazing??—stuff we haven’t seen yet?—and the rest are all from last year...except I noticed someone posted a hairstyle I’ve never seen before, and it’s really nice. I’d love to have it. I actually love last year’s hairstyle and have used it so often over the past year. Disappointed there’s only three new Xmas items, the antler hair, which is fun; the one-piece feet pajamas—wait, they have feet, right??—and something else just that unimpressive, that I can’t even remember what it is. Linda posted some blank boxes with question marks; maybe there’s some new things we haven’t seen yet? I hope so. It’s rather disappointing to me, how lackluster these new items are, at least to me; and the items last year were really so, so great. The only thing I wasn’t “lucky” enough to score back then was the popularly monikered “ugly Christmas sweater.” It looks dumpy and ill-fitting to me, so once again, I’m completely fine if I don’t get it this year either. Thank you Linda, for posting the Xmas box goodies. I really appreciate it.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    @judithkkh it's perfectly possible to open up to 5 boxes. Today I opened 4 of them and could've open one more:

Well this how things have work for me and the daily boxes through all the year, I win 2 VIP tiles, then a box with kash/energy, watch an ad and open another box of kash/energy.

IF the odds keep that way while the holiday boxes are around my chances of getting something is high. If things change, the fraud will be immediately exposed. :no_mouth:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Thanks for the update @LindaVB I wasn’t lucky enough to win the red dress from last year so I’m happy I have another chance at it :)
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Getting free daily boxes when you watch a video is another thing we don't have on Facebook... why did I join this forum? Would have been happier not knowing for all these things other platforms can do, but fb can't. :angry:
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    This is weird, my daily gift box doesn't seem to have changed at all. They're still normal white boxes, not pale blue, no snowy background, nothing.

I'm on Android.
    I wonder if it's a region thing? Does only the northen hemisphere get it?
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited December 2017
    @Koakuma these boxes come with the update. I don’t think Android update is out yet, is it?

My boxes today:

Aaaaaargh so close....
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    @Koakuma I think you have to have the update to get the boxes. 
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Oh right, I didn't realize there was an update. Thanks dolls!
  • KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    Koakuma said:
    Oh right, I didn't realize there was an update. Thanks dolls!
    Welcome. 
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
    edited December 2017
    omg @Vats you're the best thank youu! I was seriously starting to doubt my knowledge in Math. Hahaha
    I do hope this keeps happening because I'm seriously excited for all of these Christmas items, those pjs are lifeee
    Vats said:
    @judithkkh it's perfectly possible to open up to 5 boxes. Today I opened 4 of them and could've open one more:
    Well this how things have work for me and the daily boxes through all the year, I win 2 VIP tiles, then a box with kash/energy, watch an ad and open another box of kash/energy. IF the odds keep that way while the holiday boxes are around my chances of getting something is high. If things change, the fraud will be immediately exposed. :no_mouth:
    How are people able to open so many boxes?? I can only open three, and that’s only with paying for two of them. Thanks, Glu.
    edited December 2017
    Well it might've been a one time thing because I opened 3 boxes this time, a freebie for watching a video and another one for 15 K-stars ): haha but I did get the shoes! They're super cuteee
    Looking forward for tomorrow! I can't stop looking at those pjs ??
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I don't have the Christmas boxes as well... I'm on android and didn't see an update.
    I think it's really unfair that ios is getting more chances to win holiday items!! 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    I know it’s unfair that iOS gets the updates first but honestly if it makes anyone feel better, I didn’t even have any holiday items in my boxes today. Getting the update doesn’t guarantee holiday clothing, I think only a handful of people have won anything if they had any in their boxes at all. 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I don't think Android users should be too upset. I just opened my 2nd palette of the holiday boxes and once again got kash & energy with no holiday item in sight again.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    We aren't upset only because of the holiday giftboxes, but with the whole situation.
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
    I didn't have any special items in my pallet at all today. Yesterday I had 1 item but, of course, I didn't choose it :sweat:
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

We aren't upset only because of the holiday giftboxes, but with the whole situation.

I know why Android players are upset. I used to have an Android game and I've seen plenty of updates where they and FB users have had to wait. I was only talking about the Holiday Boxes because that's what this thread was about.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I’m on iOS and haven’t seen any holiday items in any of my boxes just yet but it’s only day 2 of opening them. I won the black shoes last year so I am hoping I win somthing cute this year too! 
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Day 2 gift box. No holiday items.

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    I haven’t seen any holiday items in my daily boxes either so far but I’m hoping I’m able to win something
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17