KK:H Weekend Event - 12/8/17 It's Beginning to Look a Lot like Bithdays!

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Wow! Thanks @KalindaKing ! :smiley:

I love the fact that they brought matching outfits to guys and girls! Way to go Glu!

I particularly like the 'Freddy Krueger's face' sweater and shoes from the GBs.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    @Naimonster I know where my husband is from they live off this he said they would put it in a ziplock bag and would just eat it. But milo hot or cold is just delicious. If my school knew about this they probably would have gave it to me too. Lol
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Ahh I'm so excited! I love everything

• DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Thank you so much @kokokokonut for opening this thread celebrating our birthday too. Thanks to @LindaVB , @Adrie , @Andrzej_S. and to all of you for your wishes and support.
    This weekend items are amazeballs ???. Thank you @KalindaKing
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    Thank you @KalindaKing for all ❤️
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    Danizzle said:
    Thank you so much @kokokokonut for opening this thread celebrating our birthday too. Thanks to @LindaVB , @Adrie , @Andrzej_S. and to all of you for your wishes and support.
    This weekend items are amazeballs ???. Thank you @KalindaKing
    I thought it was your birthday haha ​​but do not worry ?❤️
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Vats said:

Wow! Thanks @KalindaKing ! :smiley:

I love the fact that they brought matching outfits to guys and girls! Way to go Glu!

I particularly like the 'Freddy Krueger's face' sweater and shoes from the GBs.

oh wow, the outfits DO match! How did that slip my mind?!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Love Love Love these handheld drinks! My doll has the coffee or wine in her hand much like me ? but Diet Coke would be a fun addition that’s what till be in my glass when I earn it! Love all the earnables and the hair in the gift box is calling my name! 
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    I’m so excited for this event.! The items are gorgeous. I have to wait to see them on my doll before I decide what to chase, but I always love me some hair. :smiley:
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Omg yess ???
    The earnables are everything, I'm loving every single thing. I personally love getting new handheld items because they make the look...look (oops haha) so different? Loving them. The GB items are also very cute, the hair looks gorgeous

Thank you so much, Kalinda <333 Can't wait to start those reality shows! I've been loving Bel Air to shoot them so this is going to be really fun! Especially with the new decorations ?
    And thank you so much, Koko for the opening thread! ?
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Silz1217 said:
    Idk what’s all the fuss about cups and stuff to hold really I think one or two in the game are enough I would so much prefer some earnable hairstyles pretty ones long and ombré lol
    I love the handheld stuff, but I can only deal with my zombie doll for just so long!
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @isabeau My doll reminds me of Cary Grant in "Suspicion", when he brings Joan Fontaine that poisoned milk lol

Android
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited December 2017
    isabeau said:

I love the handheld stuff, but I can only deal with my zombie doll for just so long!

I wish there was some other movement with the handheld stuff, like even if the other arm moved a little. I like the handhelds, I just don't like how stiff my doll is with them. Okay for posing for a pic, awkward for playing around.
  • LunchmeatlipsLunchmeatlips Registered Users 87 Posts
    I wish there was some other movement with the handheld stuff, like even if the other arm moved a little. I like the handhelds, I just don't like how stiff my doll is with them. Okay for posing for a pic, awkward for playing around.
    Same with the clutches. It kind of creeps me out that the doll just stands there breathing and staring, especially since I'm used to more movement ?
    ✧♡✧ platform: iOS & Android✧♡✧

✧♡✧ level: 30 ✧♡✧

✧♡✧ keepin' it Kardashian ✧♡✧
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    edited December 2017
    The choker and the dress are awesome! Definitely going all the way this weekend. 

I’m normally the biggest fan of handheld drinks but... I honestly can’t tell what’s supposed to be in the cup lol. Iced coffee? Chocolate milk? Tea? Generic brown drink? Idk lol. Even a hot mug for the holidays would be cute. As it is now, I don’t see my doll walking around the busy California streets with a open glass container of unidentifiable liquid in her hand ??‍♀️ Just seems like an accident waiting to happen!

anyway yes the outfits are amazing, the shape of the dress is so unique! The cut outs of the gb dress is cool too, definitely getting some yeezy vibes. The gb hair is a little... stiff? How does hair stay in that shape irl lol. But I always only win hair when I really don’t want it so $10 says that’s what I pull from my gb this weekend lmao!

I’m loving that that guys boxes match, we never get that enough. I do wish my NPC husband could get the cool matching stuff but it’s ok, he’s chillin in his Christmas sweater for the moment. 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    our dolls use a lot of ice cubes apparently lol

overall I like everything. The matching of the dolls is def neat and look, the guys get earnable hair!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Oh wow those spoilers!! I’m loving everything I will ge totally chasing that dress and bag I’m loving them! I’m not too keen on the hair it looks to one dimensional to me but everything else is amazing! I really like the earnables too! I’m getting so so excited for the festive season and what Glu has in store for the game! 
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    edited December 2017
    My free gift box:

(I haven’t picked a gb item in months). Very pleased. 
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

Not shabby, though the color is a bit pale for my doll
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ok, give me a second to put up the Fashion thread.....everyone doing ok? All happily playing?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    I got the hair in my free box ??
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    Yes, that is gorgeous hair this weekend. You know how sometimes there is just a little something off with one of the prizes...low contrast hair, shorter pant leg, whatever. This weekend..each and every prize is a winner. I love the new bag.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Bahh, I dont like anything... The choker and dress is a bit too gothic for my taste. I got k stars in my free box which im happy about, and now im finished.
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
    Hey, has anyone tried the home date in Bel Air yet?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Yes, I have @kokokokonut. It’s the same as an ordinary date spot anywhere else.
    (It’s like a date night on the couch).
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Hey, has anyone tried the home date in Bel Air yet?
    ************************ However, I tried it and I think it's great. I dated there thought the whole weekday dating event. It's quick as a lot of actions give you extra hearts (over how much energy it's needed for the action itself), so it takes less energy than at the other places. And it's not expensive. Of course Oak, Monstrobull and La Rue are still quicker, but you spend a lot of money there. Hope that helps :smile:
    p.s. Best action is order food. And btw I've noticed that I get up quicker on the rank list dating there.

POST EDITED BY KOKO: Don't correct the mod staff about sticking to topic. We'e
     You making a joke? Not funny.
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    edited December 2017
    I wasn't planning to chase any item, but my free box gave me stars and decided to give a try:

Should've keep it!

This is the second week where all 4 prizes weren't included in my set, which is unusual. What isn't unusual is that when I like an item, kash is ready to land on my hands!!! :smirk:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I won the bag in my free GB delighted it’s my favourite item! I’m gonna chase the dress too I really like the look of it on my doll in the display pics! 
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    First I missed the iceskates in the holiday giftbox (4 energy and 350 $ for a video). And then that. How I hate to get event points!! Except on SYS events, I absolutely hate them!! Would have even preferred kash.

Android
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I kept it for you, @Vats!

I feel like people with Trypophobia will be triggered seeing the shirt and shoes

PM to add