Holiday gift boxes - 2017!

Comments

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Happy to say I got the shoes today! ??
    I've always loved opening my daily boxes but now with the Holiday items everything is way more exciting! Haha, can't wait for tomorrow.
    Those pjs and Santa boots are calling my nameee
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Didn't this exact same thing happen last year with no one getting the special event items in the daily boxes? Glu your default algorithm is stingy as heck, please give it a tweak early.

Today I accidentally hit "collect" instead of "watch a video for another free box" but fortunately(?) I got no event items in my fancy frozen palette (post update!) anyway so it made no difference.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Didn't see a single item in my boxes on both my games

PM to add
  • sissigreykkhsissigreykkh Registered Users 10 Posts
    Good Friday to all, dolls and dudes ❤️ These are the daily boxes right?? Can’t wait to see all the items we can get! But somebody knows when we will have the Holidays boxes to send to our kkhbae/kkhfriends?? 
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    First atempt with the holiday boxes wen't like this:

So glad I didn't went for another box! I've seen this movie before... Just waiting someone to jump in and say that 'It's everything ok with the boxes' and a week later after players haven't see a single item, goes like 'We improved the chances'.

Peace, I'm out!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    edited December 2017
    I got lucky!

The glasses I picked are new, and the pants are from last year.

The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I haven't seen any item in the palette in Jon’s game the past two days and only the boots in Angeline’s game but I missed it. ? The chance of getting an holiday item is so low. Spending 15 KStars per day adds up quick. ? I wish female doll’s pajama outfit is in the pop up shop or in the closet for purchase like the male doll’s, so that I can have matched pajamas for my dolls. Wish me luck and good luck everyone! ?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    oooh model them! They look animated, are they?
    PM to add
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Didn't we have this problem last year where items weren't showing up in the palettes and Glu had to adjust? I didn't have anything in mine either this morning and it looks like I'm not the only one :(
  • PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    Honestly, I´m not very excited about this boxes. Last year was a nightmare, and this year it will probably be even worst. I downloaded the update this morning, opened my first box and bought the other two, and guess what? Not only a single Christmas item in my palette :(
    PM to add
  • MayrilinMayrilin Registered Users 41 Posts
    I got 2 items in my pallet. I'm so happy right now

• CezCez Registered Users 17 Posts
    Yesterday i had no items in my daily box, But today I got Lucky enough to get the cute shoes ❤️ I Really Hope I get the antlers soon (and Maybe the dress and the skates from last year as I missed them) . Does anybody know if they includea the 2 years ago box stuff? Like the White dress, the blue vest etc. I had them before I lost progress and I spotted some of them in he TBs But I was wondering if they will be in the boxes or not? Thanks in advance xo
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    So this was my palette today... Seriously Glu... are we having a repeat of last year where there are no items in the palettes at all and then after a week of complaining you change the odds??? This is getting pretty old pretty fast...

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • whiteponywhitepony Registered Users 35 Posts
    Lisylis said:
    Didn't this exact same thing happen last year with no one getting the special event items in the daily boxes? Glu your default algorithm is stingy as heck, please give it a tweak early.

Today I accidentally hit "collect" instead of "watch a video for another free box" but fortunately(?) I got no event items in my fancy frozen palette (post update!) anyway so it made no difference.
    Yeah, exactly like year! seems like deja vu. I'm just gonna go ahead and assume that I won't get any holiday items in the gift boxes and if I do (slim chance, I know) then I'll be thrilled. But I'm not counting on it. Two days so far of opening two boxes only to see that there weren't any holiday items in my palette to begin with. Sigh...
    iOS player
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Today was a very long day at work for me but I'm home and settled in from work just wanted to show off my dolls looks. :smiley:

Happy holidays everyone from Lucas and Xoëy

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Too early for gloom and doom, keep posting results, Glu recalls our issue last year, it was corrected and because of that they’re watching. some androids haven’t gotten the first one yet, so it’s too soon to call. Just keep posting your results. There’s no grinch in Glu.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh yeah I forgot to post what I got in my boxes.

Got the onesie from the box for Xoëy NOT so lucky for myself... :neutral:

• webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    I haven't seen any holiday items this year either.

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Didn't have any Holiday items today inside my palette, the 15 K-stars to open another one are starting to add up very quickly! Haha. I did get 3 K-stars so that's sweet. Hopefully tomorrow is better ?? good luck for everyone opening theirs today!
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    Are you ? kidding me?
    it’s the third day in a row that my boxes don’t have anything. What the f#%&
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    3rd day: I won the boots from last yr. It was the only Christmas item in my palette
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Didn’t screenshot but there were no holiday items at all my in gift box for the third day in a row so ??‍♀️
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • LunchmeatlipsLunchmeatlips Registered Users 87 Posts

Feeling super lucky because I got this cute Christmas dress in my gift box today! I didn't even have to give up any k stars. Thank you Glu God's!!! ??

✧♡✧ platform: iOS & Android✧♡✧

✧♡✧ level: 30 ✧♡✧

✧♡✧ keepin' it Kardashian ✧♡✧
    edited December 2017
    These so-called holiday boxes are a total disappointment absolutely nothing in them every time I open one i either get kash I will never be able to use in the game or energy

I was excited about it but now I'm like meh

Anyhoo I'm heading to sleep for about an hour or two until I go in for work, hope everyone else is having way better luck with these boxes. :neutral:
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts

Please just let me die
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Day 3

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Really? 

Android
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Ok today I saw an item in my set:

That means they are there, differently from last year, but still the chances are inexpressive judging by the number of people who haven't seen them yet!

I have all items from the last two years, but 2 hairstyles. So far the only new item we are aware that guys can get are those glasses, right?

@astray Lucas and Xoey are adorable wearing their PJs!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    What the actual f*@$# am I looking at here? Two days in a row? Really now? 

Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny