KK:H Fashion Show - 12/8/17 Glam Clothes for a Reality Weekend

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
I was blown away when Kalinda posted this...

Between Erika Jayne's appearance in the game and our ultimate fave show KUWTK, it's a good time for a reality event!

And short while ago....the moment arrived.
Almost ashamed to say, 2 dolls are already rocking the GB outfit. Between a dash of luck this mornkng, and too many stars on your hands (i'my plowing through the stars I just bought, should have bought a 3rd packBut...) let'stand all post our winnings, and how we styled them.

Here'she Z, she'said already looking for Vats to show off her clothes.....

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1

Comments

• LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    I haven't got too far with this weekends boxes yet but I absolutely love both dresses up for grabs, I did get the hair in the free gift box was cool but couldn't find myself to wear it as after completing one of the offers I managed to get enough kstars to complete my first collection and win this beautiful hair I've been wanting since it first came out! I also treated the doll to the skirt and boots that so many of you have been showing off I just love them ???

KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I think I might actually like this glasses

PM to add
  • MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    I got the glasses also, but don’t like my doll wearing them. ?
    @kokokokonut , what do they say about great minds.... our dolls wearing matching necklaces. ?

Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Oh, I love the shoes you have on with it.
    Everybody is looking really good
    @naimonster I would love to see Xan in her Trademark Balmain with those shades. How do yiu think it would work?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut might actually look good, I'm going for my run and when I come back I'm gonna try it out.
    PM to add
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    @Lyanna Your doll looks great. I might have to go for that hair on the next VIP weekend.

I lucked out with this week's GB. My two favorite items were the dress and clutch and that's what I got!

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Adorable looks dolls! How y'all will spend the time during this weekend? Vats and @Carol Davida Diva will set fire on the stage showing off their dance moves at 'Dancing with KKH Stars':

Shall we dance?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    edited December 2017
    oh my god why didn't I wait until a VIP weekend!? It didn't even cross my mind! KKH fail! ?
    webra said:

@Lyanna Your doll looks great. I might have to go for that hair on the next VIP weekend.

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS

Balmain ambassador
    PM to add
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Oh wow. That looks sensational. She may look beautiful, but don'the mess with Xan. Behind those shades.....eyes of steel!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    So just got the go hair so far. Does it bother anyone else that the choker string is center but once on the doll its over her left side and looks a bit off?
    Anyway here's how I've styled the hair. Formal Christmas dinner with friends

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Vats said:

Adorable looks dolls! How y'all will spend the time during this weekend? Vats and @Carol Davida Diva will set fire on the stage showing off their dance moves at 'Dancing with KKH Stars':

Shall we dance?
    Ah thank you so much @Vats for posting the diva look. They're the perfect dynamic duo. This pic actually inspired me to post my doll's looks here more often at the forums, even though I was lurking lol. I just love sharing my creativity with everybody ☺ I actually had a very similar idea in mind, so you must've read my mind ha?. I did an edit of the diva as a pole dancing instructor inside of her dance studio at the fashion thread.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I made it to the necklace! It's not really Everly's style, but she still wore it to a photo shoot with @webra 's Aubrey!

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Lol, I know what you mean @kokokokonut. I bought 3 packs which was supposed to last me for the year but managed to plowed thru more than half already due to kollections etc. and mainly bad picks.

Not one for sunglasses on my doll’s face so when I picked this, my game reaction was noooooooo. (I was only going to chase the dress.) Same reaction with the hair but now once put together, I like it. Although not sure if I’m going to be wearing them often.

Edit: Just finished the earnables. Yay! As this is only the 2nd time I managed to get to the end.

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)

OK so I only got up to the choker and I won't have time to grind for the drink and that outfit ha. Like I'm so beyond exhausted at this point from my rl priorities.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Glad you liked our dance partnership @Carol Davida when I saw the diva dressed like that, gave me 'Flashdance' vibes!

@Naimonster Gosh the size of your pictures must be HUGE cause feels like I'm back on a dial up connection till them load completely! :D
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    @Vats Do you want your 3rd 'Disagree'?

HAHAHA, kidding! ♡ I never have this problem though, not my fault... *pout*
    PM to add
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Android
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    All done! :)

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts

Shout out to this shirt having the boys look like a regular 'Droidz II Men' ;3 

A perfect grown & sexy look for #HolidayBae
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    edited December 2017

Ooh oh wow I'm loving this boy band?
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

text
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Hayley has been fan-girling over the Droidz II Men for the longest time that she had to go see their show!

Btw @Vats @Naimonster's Jax @Charli @Andrzej_S. you guys look amazing! I absolutely love these looks ❤️??

Now Hayley had to order lots of ice tea just to quest the thirst these men's voices were giving her ? Who knows, she might have taken one home with her lol
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
    Yay @Andrzej_S. ! Our guys always slay together! Are you sure you want that look for the holiday single? That look feels like more appropriated to their upcoming single 'Thirst Hayley' don't you think @Stefan001 ??? >:)

Oh and are they having copyright issues? Last time I checked they were called '4Droids'. :p

@Naimonster You're late hun! Apparently someone hates 'Flashdance' or loves HD pics too much! :D

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    @Stefan001 You can have all of us

@Vats Well, looks like I didn't have to lift a finger!

Xan was ready to do this though.

PM to add
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    LOL @Vats, just referencing Boyz II Men. #4Droids lives on forever! And you're probably right about saving these for later - hard to be sexy while shivering in lace shirts LOL
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Haha @Vats, Hayley is absolutely ready for that upcoming single ?

@Naimonster YES PLEASE!! ??
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited December 2017
    My doll is getting her well deserved and well needed refreshing drink after millions of reality show gigs, before she continues with her duties and lauches a new perfume. She's always so busy huh xD

#newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts

I LOVE THIS!! You all look PERFECT in that shirt!! You all crack me up ? and @Naimonster I love your edits and always look forward to seeing them ! ?❤️?

The new options such as holding items are awesome- they've been slowing improving things. I was able to get the GB hair in my free box! Hardly ever happens to me. I do also love the clutch but didn't want to spend kstars ? I'm kicking myself for not buying any packs during black friday now... especially with the holidays around the corner! ??

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Love all your looks, dolls!!
    Here is my doll showing off her new items!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________