Holiday gift boxes - 2017!

Comments

• DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Day3: Finally saw an item in my daily GB there was two today! This is the first time Iv seen an item since the update! 

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Are there just this few new items?

*Cue disappointment sound effect*
    PM to add
  • MayrilinMayrilin Registered Users 41 Posts
    No items today :neutral:

• KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Lisylis said:

Please just let me die
    This is how mines been looking like at the top picture twice. My sister had better boxes than me and I help pick too today. The picture below.

KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Day 4... no items in the palette... again...

Paid 15 K-stars each time, so it’s needless to say I’m disappointed...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    This is sad ?
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited December 2017
    I laughed at my box to hide the disappointment and disbelief, I know better than nothing right? But it's a tattoo that I won't be wearing any time soon. I'm sure my boss thought I was going mental for just bursting into laughter suddenly but the boxes are hilariously not impressive this year.

@Vats thanks I had to fight with the devil and Angel on my shoulder on whether I'd purchase it for Lucas and ultimately the Angel and Devil came to an agreement so I bought it, lol.
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Number of holiday items in my daily palette so far:

Day 1: 0
    Day 2: 1 (pajamas, missed them)
    Day 3: 1 (Ugg boots, won them)
    Day 4: 0

Dear Santa: I've been a very good doll this year, and I'd love to find that antler hairstyle in my closet someday soon, please!
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    edited December 2017
    The fact they added items from last year's holiday boxes and the ones from K&KG without any NEW item seems pretty lazy.
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Day 4:

Is the day two items appeared and missed them both. Haha
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Day 4:

It's kind of ironic that having a VIP subscription actually decreases your chances of getting a Christmas item. You have a 25% chance of picking a Christmas item with the subscription but you'd have a 40% chance if you didn't have it.

@Keia oh my gosh your sister's palette is excellent!
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited December 2017
    No Holiday items today ? I've been paying K-stars to open another box, too so I am a bit sad ): haha. Hopefully tomorrow is better. Good luck for everyone opening theirs!
  • littledollzlittledollz Registered Users 77 Posts
    No holiday item at for me either for 2017....what's going on?

I do have a number of items from past years, but I haven't seen anything yet. Thankfully I haven't paid the extra stars to open additional boxes---that would really annoy me. 

Come on Glu, show an OG some ❤️!! 
    I love seeing all of the cute pjs some of you are winning. 
    Christine
    IOS player 
    Start date- Aug '14
    A+++

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Day 4 of Grinchmas

PM to add
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    edited December 2017
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Lisylis said:
    Day 4:

It's kind of ironic that having a VIP subscription actually decreases your chances of getting a Christmas item. You have a 25% chance of picking a Christmas item with the subscription but you'd have a 40% chance if you didn't have it.

@Keia oh my gosh your sister's palette is excellent!
    Thank you, @Lisylis. Finally, I really do have to consider trashing my VIP sub. At this point I 60/40 didn’t want to, but now, your adding this new (to me) info posted here about holiday box prize percentages for us—and us only—pushes me even more toward the edge. “Come Back Tomorrow for More!” Abuse. Glu is all over the place. Sloppy. Messy. Sickly greedy. Out of control. And way, Way, WAY thankless. I don’t like non-gratitude. I don’t like giving and Giving and GIVING and NEVER. Not even ONCE. EVER. Getting a THANK YOU. What does Glu do for me but take and take and take? Only if I’m so stupid enough to keep on giving. And more, they take and take and take from me. One by one. Over time. Sometimes all at once. All kinds of good stuff other people have as everyday perks for free. Classic case of “stupid logic.” Not interested in subsidizing anyone any more. It’s not fun any more, so turns my attention elsewhere. To places it was easy to ignore when I was having a good time. So, what? This coming week there’s an, “Oh, we’re sooooo sorry. Here, we’ll put a couple chances in your holiday boxes. (Not you VIP people, though.) Silly us, we didn’t even realize. We love our KKH players. You know that, dolls; who loves you? Glu loves you. Awwww. Here. Here, we’ll improve your odds. We’ll make everything right. In a most minuscule way. Ohh, we goofed, were so sorry. We value our players soooo much. Hugs all around, dolls. Everyone come close: We love you, gorgeous.” Barf and b.s. When my investments don’t profit me I have to move on. I can’t keep throwing good money after initial and further money gone wrong. I’ve been standing out on the street bellowing, “Here! Here’s my money! Take it, please!; it’s burrrrrning a hole in my pocket! Take it quick—‘Look! Money!’—Remy Buxaplenty, “Fairly Oddparents” Oh yeah, chock-full of those Nickelodeon quotes today! At any rate, this isn’t the way to reward loyalty. This isn’t the way to reward the people who are paying your rent and a whole lot more. I didn’t realize Glu had a Go Fund Me.*

* Not reread for spelling, sense, typos...because I just plain do not care anymore
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    I still have no items showing up in my boxes.
    Like... what the f**
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • LunchmeatlipsLunchmeatlips Registered Users 87 Posts
    No holiday items in my GB today. I'm thankful I won a dress yesterday but I feel bad for everyone who's spending stars on these boxes and then realizing there's not even a chance to win a holiday item because it's not there. 

It's really annoying that Glu has become so greedy, because when I started playing a year ago the game was enough for me to want to pay to play. Glu wasn't trying to force me to pay for stuff. Now it's like they don't care about the members. They got a taste of money from the game and got ahead of themselves. Charging stars for storylines, and if we don't pay the stars, then we have storyline characters basically tell us that we didn't do a good enough job and we could have done better. All of the new clothing for updates is kstars. Kash is worthless now, and if you do have to spend Kash on something it's a ridiculous amount. There's a pair of leggings that cost $25000 and there's not even a heart or star on it so you don't get the bonus points!! Then to have the option to pay kstars to open a holiday gift box with a very rare chance of a holiday item in there is sad. It also seems like VIP memberships aren't even worth it. That's something that's paid for out of a REAL PERSONS POCKET, there should be more benefits. 

I haven't spend a dollar on this game in about 2 months now and I will continue to wait until it feels like I'm not being forced. I got lucky with the dating event last week and I got nearly 60 stars. I'm hoarding them for something good. And I can promise they won't be going to the Bel air estate!!!!!!!
    ✧♡✧ platform: iOS & Android✧♡✧

✧♡✧ level: 30 ✧♡✧

✧♡✧ keepin' it Kardashian ✧♡✧
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts

KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    astray said:
    Today was a very long day at work for me but I'm home and settled in from work just wanted to show off my dolls looks. :smiley: Happy holidays everyone from Lucas and Xoëy  I Love your doll, she kinda reminds me Amina Blue
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Haha I took the screenshot at the wrong time and didn't realise until it was time to post but rest assured, there were no Christmas items in this palette. 

Glu you're lucky my expectations are the lowest of the low already.

• eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    so is there an actual reason for this to be happening?
    because i see there's some disparity between players. some are getting bountiful boxes while some others, like me, are getting regular boxes.
    like, i am usually pretty chill with this kind of situations but four days in a row is a little excessive.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Day 4

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Day 2:

Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts

Android
    edited December 2017
    @Mayrilin WOW, so lucky! Two new items picked! Congrats, doll!
    @Cez, congrats on the booties, they look so cozy and warm!
    @Lunchmeatlips congrast on that dress, it is so cute!!
    @Charli , thanks for showing those glasses and congrats on picking them! They are the first new guys' item I have seen posted!
    @DramaDramaDrama congrats on picking those pj's!!!
    @Astray, your dolls look amazing!!

So I think it is safe to say that we have three new items for the girls added plus the items from last year, which is great for new players or for those that missed any last year. I got all items last year but only after Glu changed the odds. Really hoping my palettes and luck is going to change soon. I mean there should be at least one item in there as supposed to having none of them show up in three of my palettes.
    Did anyone see any other items than the glasses for the guys? Would love to see them!
    Happy Sunday dolls!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    edited December 2017
    I forgot to take a screenshot of today's set, but there weren't any items there.

I think the odds will be improved closer to the holidays again like last year, once there isn't many new items maybe their strategy is to hold them to people don't earn all at once...

They probably saved the BIG prizes for the boxes people will be able to gift their friends, apparently some players already have them available, cause yesterday I saw at IG of someone reliable who was gifted with a new hairstyle and guys, it does looks flawless!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Day 4: I won an item but to say I am sad about not winning the hair is an understatement! Maybe I will get them before the holiday GBs are gone!   

• striverstriver Registered Users 50 Posts
    Another day, another palette with no holiday items. I haven't seen a single item since the update, and I don't have all of last year's either. Kind of ridiculous. No way I'm spending stars on boxes if I know there's no chance of an item.
    edited December 2017
    ... day 5...

Come back tomorrow?? For what? More energy, Kash and VIP tiles??

Linda

#KKH4Life