KK:H Weekend Event - 12/8/17 It's Beginning to Look a Lot like Bithdays!

13Next

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Note to All: This is a party Event thread. That means no set topic.
    I've spent an hour trying to fix my response, here it is in a nutshell
    1. Read and adhere to the forum rules
    2. don't try to be funny if your humor is setting a bad example
    3. don’t tell the mod staff where to post, or correct them in open forum. You are mostly wrong.

Here have a cupcake as a taste of things to come in The Monday event thread.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Not too bad a chase.

PM to add
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Points in my free box, which is fine but I have literally 1 kstar after buying what I needed for the perfume storyline and would've loved a little boost in that direction LOL
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    Hey, no morning music yet?
    https://youtu.be/XXq5VvYAI1Q

Good luck dolls.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I don't know what's happening.

ANYWAY GOOD MORNING!!! I got the hair in my free box which normally I'd be super excited about but it looks weird on my doll... I'm gonna have to play around with it when I have more time. I also need to figure out which gig is the event gig because with the update my game bombarded me with all sorts of calls this morning.
    @soundspretty it's 'Weepie'. Hilarious.
    PM to add
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Morning. I just want to say that I love that my hubby is talking to me and I hope it stay that way. Maybe one day Glu will add opition of what to say back to your spouse. Anyways I got cash in my free box which is fine by me since I am still buying clothes with hearts points. I hope nobody forget the weekend gig. Naimonster said:
    @soundspretty it's 'Weepie'. Hilarious.

KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited December 2017
    @Naimonster I had too look up Trypophobia. That is so strange! The things you learn on these boards... :o

Here's my GB this week:

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
    edited December 2017
    hey, if you missed the, here’s a taste of our Monday Event thread. The forum (not the game) celebrates Chanukah...a collab between @astray and myself. He’s got tradition....I bring the flash mob. Well we both do. Ooooops said too much. Have a cupcake. Macaroon? No! It’s Dreidel fudge!

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    so of course on the weekend i wasn't super jazzed about the hair that's the one i got in my box!

of course i'm always happy to get any item (or k stars!) in a gift box so i'm not complaining! Here's Everly modelling the hair, wearing her gift for getting the top reality show-- it seemed an appropriate dress considering it's a reality weekend!

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
     The gb hair is a little... stiff? How does hair stay in that shape irl lol. But I always only win hair when I really don’t want it so $10 says that’s what I pull from my gb this weekend lmao!

Remember when I said I bet $10 I’d win the ugly hair because I only win hair I hate?

$10, please. 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
    AppleP just finished. ` phew. At one point, I was sitting with overc300nenergy from giftboxes. That’s a lot if tapping!
    https://youtu.be/ZuC1bCoH2TY
    Simply because I like it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited December 2017
    I didn't get anything in my free GB .

Ah well better luck next time.
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    Also won the hair in my freebie, but it looks quite weird on my doll. Especially when she is moving. Totally agree with @AListJacey: how it can always stay in the same shape?

KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!

This weekend storyline is so recycled, another bish newcomer that drives the director to craziness and you need to charm spend k-stars to best results. Boring!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Just finished. 

Time to do all my businesses tomorrow morning. 
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Congrats on finishing guys! I'm just close to getting the drink now. Got 40 Kstars in my freebie. Yay! And was not chasing anything, I like the GB dress, but not bothered enough about it to go chasing it. I've been doing a lot of 8h reality show gigs in Bel Air house, trying to land a product placement, as the one from the last week expired, but not got it yet. I don't know if it's something do to with the house, but I did around 8 of them 8h long ones and no call from Simon. :neutral:
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
    This sweater cannot be worn with the earnable necklace. Not that I would, but a glitch's a glitch.

PM to add
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Vats said:
    Done!
    This weekend storyline is so recycled, another bish newcomer that drives the director to craziness and you need to charm spend k-stars to best results. Boring!
    This bothered me too. Usually we have a choice in weekend storylines and depending on the choice get a good outcome or not. This time it was a pretty clear case of "pay for the good outcome" or your movie just gets cancelled, which I find deeply dissatisfying and rather repulsive.

I know not everyone does the weekend storylines but I really enjoy them, or at least I used to. They're usually funny and the writing can be quite good. Bleh.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited December 2017
    I finished too. Love love love all the earnable items!!
    Got pretty lucky with my free box, picked the dress!!

I assumed I had enough self control to stop there but than this happened...

I wasn't even sure what I was chasing..??? Kinda liked the clutch, did not like the hair that much and I really did not like the glasses...?? So....

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Congrats Linda for finishing. I got up this morning to start tomorrow's event thread, found the wireless was out, wired was out. Had to get up puterhead, I'm on wired now, but the power blew out and it fried my router. UGH. i can not properly open a thread from this desktop. UGH.
    Ok, I'll stop whining, but my fingers aren't used to this keyboard, I'm not comfy and I can't open my games without wifi. So....how's YOUR morning going? lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Oh no, hope it get solved quick, Koko?
    We just got the first snow over here, which is unusual as I live at the beach and we rarely get snow. So we are having a great morning: built a snowman went sleigh riding, so much fun. Now we are back home, warming up with hot cocao (tea for me)! Great day to be off work, woohoo!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Wow this is one of those days! 
    First I managed to spill coffee on: the mirror, cosmetics, the sink, my jumpsuit, the wall, the bathroom tiles, the floor, the toilet and the heating! Did I forget something? 
    Then my husband left a casserole boiling and completely burned and ruined it.
    At least it's not cold and WiFi works..
    Hope your day is getting better soon!
    Android
  • ravioliravioli Registered Users 6 Posts
    For the last gig in the weekend storyline, I decided to NOT pay the 2 Kstars to charm, but I was still rewarded with 30 bonus event points from Simon. For anyone who did pay the 2 Kstars, was the bonus payout higher?
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    I just didn’t touch this yellow producer’s bubble and still was awarded 30 event points. 
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
    For Xan, I paid 2 kstars to scream, and got 5 energy. Then paid another 2 kstars to charm. Got 50 event points at the end.

For Jax, paid 10 energy and then he got 1 kstar back! What logic! Went on Ray Powers show and chose not to pay, got a measly 20 event points at the end. Got insulted too...
    PM to add