Totally Random KKH... let's share!

Comments

• ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    @Danizzle, you will love the Chevier in Paris! When you fully furnish it, it gives you 7Kstars and 4.250. I also only spend Kstars when the VIP is going on, never in between (only if Maria calls with Luxe goal of something I really wanted or it's absolutely needed for the storyline). Everything else is on waiting list for the VIP event, and businesses are always the first on them to buy. 
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    I see your point @Zzzelena and it's very wise and ingenious ?
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @SugarK & @Zzzelena I totally agree with you. Businesses rock! Although the storyline haven’t lead me to Prague Bar, Sky restaurant, Art Gallery and So Chic online yet. Bought the rest except for the Lisbon Perfumery as don’t know the exact cost of furnishing it so don’t know if I have enough kash yet.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
    @Danizzle Thanks, doll :kissing_heart:
    @klena I've not bought the Parfumery, yet, either. So, unfortunately, can't help you with that one. But I'm sure someone on the forum have, so hopefully they can. :smile::kissing_heart:
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • MagriatrixMagriatrix Registered Users 123 Posts
    I have days when I want to buy Willow something, ANYTHING at all, just so she can look like an actual celebrity/competitor with fans. That High School Musical looking outfit been tired since I still worked at So Chic in Downtown LA :(#HelpTheWillow #SaveTheWillow
    I know right?! I'm so tempted to dress up like her but alter a few things and say that I gave her a makeover. She must have an amazing washing machine at home if she's able to wear the same outfit all the time.
    These words are like knives and often leave scars. -Brendon Urie
    It's a good thing to be strange. Normalness leads to sadness. -Phil Lester
    Fast food, greasy taco, I love. Food like this could've only come from above. -Tyler Robert Joseph

:oAll of you are beautiful in your own way. Don't ever change yourself.:o
    I'm just attempting to enjoy a meal at Panino with my fiance, then I witness this. What even... Sir, this is a public recreational area, so you are required to wear a shirt. And what universe do you live in where you wear a cap and bracelets with a towel around your waist?! This dude is going places and setting new trends.
    Fast food, greasy taco, I love. Food like this could've only come from above. -Tyler Robert Joseph

• AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Anyone else always have to match their walkable pet to their outfit or is it just me? ?

The resemblance is uncanny. 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
    Has anyone seen Amy recently? I didn’t know her very well but I miss her bubbly personality and great fashion sense.

I have days when I want to buy Willow something, ANYTHING at all, just so she can look like an actual celebrity/competitor with fans. That High School Musical looking outfit been tired since I still worked at So Chic in Downtown LA :(#HelpTheWillow #SaveTheWillow
    I know right?! I'm so tempted to dress up like her but alter a few things and say that I gave her a makeover. She must have an amazing washing machine at home if she's able to wear the same outfit all the time.
    OMGGGGG @Magriatrix You're the worst ???? How can you?! ? It's her signature. She bought like hundreds of the same outfit so that she's never out of stock
    I bought this during the black friday event ??? This family pic ???
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited December 2017

Has anyone seen Amy recently? I didn’t know her very well but I miss her bubbly personality and great fashion sense.

I believe she's only on facebook now if I'm not mistaken she has taken a break from the game due to being too busy irl to give it the attention she wants to give it, however she pops up on here every now and again. I believe the last time I saw her come to the forum was the 2nd of November.

Hopefully she will be back once everything isn't so hectic

And with that being said time for work, have a great weekend everyone. :smile:
    I know everyone’s obsessed with Cassio, but forget him, I want more plot lines with Liam Davis ?

KKH iOS player ✨

• LunchmeatlipsLunchmeatlips Registered Users 87 Posts
    I know everyone’s obsessed with Cassio, but forget him, I want more plot lines with Liam Davis ?

I swear my heart skipped a bit when I saw him, LOL! I don't get the fuss about Cassio at all. #TeamLiamAllDay
    ✧♡✧ platform: iOS & Android✧♡✧

✧♡✧ level: 30 ✧♡✧

✧♡✧ keepin' it Kardashian ✧♡✧
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Finally a great opportunity to come right out and say I’ve never had a thing for Cassio either. He just seems kind of dopey to me, lame, wishy-washy. My doll hasn’t yet found anyone in-game to swoon over other than she adores her husband. The only thing is, when we get the option to pick someone to collaborate with, in one way or another, Cassio is almost always the only way to go. For the dolls who like him, I think it’s great he sometimes appears in the game, because it’s more fun for them and makes them happy.
  • LunchmeatlipsLunchmeatlips Registered Users 87 Posts
    SOOO we just finished the dating event recently and NOW my hubby wants to pay for dates! I wasted so much money on our dates and barely got any 8 hr ones!! Did he suddenly get a pay raise or something???

✧♡✧ platform: iOS & Android✧♡✧

✧♡✧ level: 30 ✧♡✧

✧♡✧ keepin' it Kardashian ✧♡✧
    isabeau said:
    Finally a great opportunity to come right out and say I’ve never had a thing for Cassio either. He just seems kind of dopey to me, lame, wishy-washy. My doll hasn’t yet found anyone in-game to swoon over other than she adores her husband. The only thing is, when we get the option to pick someone to collaborate with, in one way or another, Cassio is almost always the only way to go. For the dolls who like him, I think it’s great he sometimes appears in the game, because it’s more fun for them and makes them happy.
    Yep, Cassio has so many fans I never wanted to say anything but, he just doesn’t do it for me ??‍♀️ I always turn him down in the game. But if Liam came on to my doll, that might be a different story...
    KKH iOS player ✨

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    There was this one producer, I don't remember his name, was it Max Hunter? It was at an early stage of the game. My doll made an incredibly well paid movie with him (5000$?). He wore Bermuda shorts. That's all I remember. 
    He was hot.
    And I like Alvin Green. 
    Android
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I never turn down anybody on my game #yolo

My all time favorite is Count Alucard, from the beginning. He made a memorable appearance at the start and I was ecstatic that Glu brought him back in Stories after so many years.
    PM to add
    I never turn down anybody on my game #yolo My all time favorite is Count Alucard, from the beginning. He made a memorable appearance at the start and I was ecstatic that Glu brought him back in Stories after so many years.
    I loved seeing the Count back in K Stories also!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Max Allucardi. Who wants a guy with a penthouse in various places, when you can have Islands? Just saying.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited December 2017
    Any of you that remember if getting Cassio or Rani for 5Kstars for your love interest in Spellcantor III benefited in anything? I have a call from Simon now, I hate spending Kstars for storylines, but sometimes you're actually rewared
    for it, instead of just not getting insulted xD So, does anybody remember if you get some Kstars for it at the end or it's just extra fans I don't care about? 
    P.S. I never understood the obsession with Cassio either. My doll is only crazy about her husband xD
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
    edited December 2017
    I liked Casdio until that night when he says his private chef is preparing a special meal in his penthouse, will I come with him? I say yes, & he’s ‘called away suddenly’. I think it was like that husband of one of the 1st blonde bombshells. I think it was called platinum? Oh, Jean Harlow. So she marries this great big movie executive or some guy like that and on the wedding that she finds out he can’t seals the deal. So he tried to kill himself I think anyway when Castile had to run off that’s what I thought. Seriously if he could have our dolls, why wouldn’t he? Definitely a case of it’s not us it’s him.
    NowI’m not saying anything about Max except, let me put it this way - my doll’s nursery didn’t fill up by itself B)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Zzzelena said:

Any of you that remember if getting Cassio or Rani for 5Kstars for your love interest in Spellcantor III benefited in anything? I have a call from Simon now, I hate spending Kstars for storylines, but sometimes you're actually rewared
    for it, instead of just not getting insulted xD So, does anybody remember if you get some Kstars for it at the end or it's just extra fans I don't care about? 
    P.S. I never understood the obsession with Cassio either. My doll is only crazy about her husband xD

I didn't spend anything on that storyline and everything was fine.

Cassio doesn't do much for me either. @kokokokonut actually, there are theories that it wasn't a suicide but murder (!!) and it was kept quiet so it wouldn't hurt Harlow's reputation. Old Hollywood was so gossipy.
    Ooooh, even juicier. I love history. American History. And gossip....Hollywood gossip. Off to take a Google break.......
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I just noticed that the poses on your friends list don't show the handhelds. Invited some friends to a show and oddly all were holding some sort of beverage that I didn't notice until they appeared in my home. Felt like a party, serving up drinks :tongue:
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    One of the most exciting features of the new update is definitely the playroom, apparentely there isn't any function to it YET, so the hype is real!

While the news doesn't arrive, which of these cuties did you choose to decorate the room?

I went with 'Triceratops', think a dinosaur fits better Mell's personality. If the Glugods in fact bring toddlers soon, I'll try to finish the new room decoration, I love all those hamsters' animation playing around!

Anyway, did Glu updated their logo?!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I picked the big overstuffed teddy bear. Now that'she a lap I could sit in. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I bought the bear, only because Maria offered me a luxe goal for it :tongue: I wouldn't have picked it otherwise. I love the dino, but the rocking horse is super cute too.
    I liked Casdio until that night when he says his private chef is preparing a special meal in his penthouse, will I come with him? I say yes, & he’s ‘called away suddenly’. I think it was like that husband of one of the 1st blonde bombshells. I think it was called platinum? Oh, Jean Harlow. So she marries this great big movie executive or some guy like that and on the wedding that she finds out he can’t seals the deal. So he tried to kill himself I think anyway when Castile had to run off that’s what I thought. Seriously if he could have our dolls, why wouldn’t he? Definitely a case of it’s not us it’s him. NowI’m not saying anything about Max except, let me put it this way - my doll’s nursery didn’t fill up by itself B)
    Ahhh! I remember when that happened! Cassio. Sooo unreliable, just breezing in and out of all the dolls’ lives. What a player! Meh-heh-heh-heh!
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts

Now we all know who Erika Jayne is, but the truth is, nobody cares about her. That said, I'm asking for real V.I.P that Kim met, like Nicki Minaj, if she had a participation on the game we would all buy her SMC. I would love to have her Rapunzel hair.
    Maybe we could have different celebrities Kollections!

I'm just gonna throw it out there and be straight up with you and say that there are a lot of people who care about Erika Jayne who worship her and who were excited to see her in the game because it was a different experience to them especially those who didn't play when Ms. Nene Leakes was in the game, they had fun they're just not on here to express that excitement with us.

I didn't buy Erika's SMC and I wouldn't spend money on Nicki's either they're not worth the £9.99