KK:H Weekday Event - 12/11/17 Tapping and celebrating the Festival of Lights

Comments

• klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Lack of self-control right here?
    Knew I shouldn’t as already blew thru 2/3 of the kstars I bought that was supposed to last me for a year. Also knew what the outcome of each pick would be >> energy, kash, bag, boots, dress, kstars (which I ended up spending more than the 100), hair than the whole outfit last.
    But I just couldn’t resist that hair. Drat my lack of impulse control.
    Here’s what the whole thing look like.

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Ahh @klena I’m so jealous, I need it all! I definitely don’t have enough K stars though, I really wish this week was a K Star per 5 star gig week ? I did one draw already though, figured I’d get energy but I actually got the boots on my first try. I’m 100% sure next will be kash or energy though lol 

i opened my first black box, I really could have used those K stars but overall not a bad pick:

KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Is the kollectin boxes staged or something? I never get anything good the first tries.. ALWAYS energy and cash. I have tried 5 times now for the hair, dress and shoes box. And I ofcourse still havent got it.. Is there a strategy or something? This is just sad..
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Katinkae said:
    Is the kollectin boxes staged or something? I never get anything good the first tries.. ALWAYS energy and cash. I have tried 5 times now for the hair, dress and shoes box. And I ofcourse still havent got it.. Is there a strategy or something? This is just sad..
    It’s supposedly “random” but pretty much you will always get the less desirable items first, and the actual kollection set will always be last or second to last (with K stars being last). 

It can sometimes surprise you on the first pull, like just now I did the initial 10 K stars first pull for the limited time kollection and won some boots, but even when you get lucky there, your next draw will definitely be kash or energy. 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    @astray Thanks for sharing the Kollection! It doesn't pop up for me. Hopefully it comes with the update this week. :smile:
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Hi dolls, I deleted a comment, the comment was fine, the picture’s caption had kim saying a bad word....so it had to go. I’m sorry, but we have to watch that. I catch myself in the nick of time, because I’d the words aren’t coming out of our mouths, we might not really notice. It was. Pic ofKim very very annoyed, and the post was over the holiday giftboxes. You get the gist.
    Happy Chanukah!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    edited December 2017
    @kokokokonut, hope you can hold out resisting better than me for this kollection.
    @Zzzelena, ?you’ll get your update soon.
    @AListJacey, wow 2 x 25 kstars in a box! Don’t think I’ve ever seen that & getting the boots instead of kash or energy first? Congrats? Its always kash & energy first for all the kollections I’ve bought. Don’t mind the energy first it lets me finish a 8hr gig with no effort but kash for kstars just not right.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)

Happy Belated Birthday @Ladouce Femme
    You are an awesome friend, and we love having you here with us.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts

Hoestly, Kollections is where I spent ALL my black Friday double star packs. Seriously, I'm bad. AppleP bought 5000 stars, and they are all gone. I have less stars than I did The Day before thanksgiving....but I got a lot of good stuff. I just have to tap past the Kollections for a while. And I have heard the same song from other members.
    The new limited time Kollection pops up with it's own ad whe you're tapping on the event bullhorn. Gorgeous clothes, but between 3 games, I bought and spent 10,000 Stars in less than 3 weeks. I am just going to put the brakes on the Kollections for a while. They're great if you have self control.....but we all know I have none. Hence i'm playing 3 games. Lol.

OMG, KOKO! You play 3 games?! That's amazing!!!
    klena said:

Knew I shouldn’t as already blew thru 2/3 of the kstars I bought that was supposed to last me for a year. Also knew what the outcome of each pick would be >> energy, kash, bag, boots, dress, kstars (which I ended up spending more than the 100), hair than the whole outfit last.
    Here’s what the whole thing look like.

OMG! Same! This would be the perfect week to have a MidWeek VIP event!!!! That way we could indulge in this fabulous timed Kollection with much more ease. After I found out Kollections were fixed, I have been holding my horses and slowly spending K-Stars so I can stay above the 2,000 mark. I was hoping to keep it for a while, but with this Kollection, I'll have to get it and find a way to save aftwards. With everything else, I'm good. Like... house, pets... I have lots of Self-Control. This Kollection tho, I gotta have it!
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    I'm passing on the collection. I like the hair, but it's not worth all those stars for one hair style to me.
    There are so many kolkections, smc s and more...if you don’t like one thing, you’ll like another.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Zzzelena said:

@astray Thanks for sharing the Kollection! It doesn't pop up for me. Hopefully it comes with the update this week. :smile:

You're welcome

@kokokokonut I so love that Happy Chanukah banner you shared it's got me even more excited to share more about it. :smile:
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Happy belated birthday @Ladouce Femme !! I hope you had an awesome day!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    My first reaction when I saw the new kollection window to pop up, was yay, cause I thought it was a new storyline as Erika's. :D

No way I'm going to go for those, too much krap and brown stuff (which basically equals to krap) and the main outfit it's ok, though isn't worth all those stars IMO. :expressionless:

Anyway, progressing quickly with the event, just shooting reality shows, once I don't have any gig available *sigh*. Got kash and stars for now.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Thanks, everyone for the greetings! I'm glad I found you guys as friendliest-friends in the KKH world. I can't wait to be more active.. I'm just waiting for my winter break to happen but this new Kollection is gorgeous! I thought nothing will beat the iconic straight hair from Kim SMC but Kylie's hair for this one is as great. 
  • KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    Guess I’m not getting holiday gifts.. haven’t seen 1 item since the update.. this is really unfair 
    I’m guessing that the more items you have from last year, lessens the amount of holiday items still available nd in play. I have seen 2 items for all three games, but I have ve Holiday y Optimism. It will get better/it will get better ( like the little engine that could ) lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Mani86 said:
    You can still do it @Anastasia_V.. Choose your friend in the proffessional category instead (the star) and then you can do closeups. :)

Whoops...  totally missed this one. Thank you, @Mani86, that helped a lot!
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    The new limited time Kollection is absolutely gorgeous! I'm so happy it lasts a couple of days because I would absolutely love to have it all ?
    Ahhh I'm now thinking about getting two Kollections. I've been playing a bit on three maybe? But I want to complete at least two of these, including the limited time one, it's absolutely stunning ❤️❤️

I need to start having a bit more of self control and actually focus on either one or two Kollections only ?
  • KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    I’m guessing that the more items you have from last year, lessens the amount of holiday items still available nd in play. I have seen 2 items for all three games, but I have ve Holiday y Optimism. It will get better/it will get better ( like the little engine that could ) lol
    I sure hope you’re right! I’ve got all of last years items. 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I wonder if that loot box ruling from Europe will affect this game 
  • nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    Can anyone that bought the entire limited Kollection please tell me how many KStars, without the bonus 100 KStars, you spent?
    I might have to wait until the weekend to buy the whole thing, let's hope it's a VIP :#
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Lisylis said:

What does that mean? 

Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    September said:
    Lisylis said:

What does that mean? 

Some jurisdictions are considering whether it might be gambling (which I get!) and might take action. 

Here's a link: https://www.theguardian.com/games/2017/nov/24/gambling-regulators-to-investigate-loot-boxes-in-video-games
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    nivid said:
    Can anyone that bought the entire limited Kollection please tell me how many KStars, without the bonus 100 KStars, you spent? I might have to wait until the weekend to buy the whole thing, let's hope it's a VIP :#

@nivid ; 750 stars without the 100 you ”win”. :smile:
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    LindaVB said:

I'm sure Dixie will get it this year, @HollySisk!
    I'm just loving this new Kollektion!!! I's totally hoping for a VIP this week so I can get those items!!!
    Oh can someone please post a pic from the guys' Kollektion content?

I hope she does. It was my favorite of last years Christmas items. I’ve only seen Santa boots this year.
    I couldn’t control myself —I bought the entire limited collection. I added the GC. It’s cost 770gc but one box is 100gc so you’re out 670gc. That was painful. I was soooo hoping I’d get the box with dress, heels, and Hair so I could stop. Of course it was the last box. In my experience the first box is always energy. I’ve taken to buying it when Im out of energy but need it. This way I get the energy box over with and it’s not as painful since I need the energy.

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Oh, I love that look...but my fave...those shoes. Oh my gosh those shoes. And Holly I feel terrible we missed your birthday last monday. Tried to make up for it on the Weekend thread. Did you have a nice day?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    klena said:

My box order was very close to yours @klena Energy, boots, kash, bag, dress, k stars, complete outfit It does bother me that Glu has clearly fixed this so it is very very far from “luck.”
    I wish I could “punish” Glu by not participating in the Collections but I love them. Ugh.
    While my self control is gone with the Collections, I am definitely refusing to pay Kstars to affect the storyline. Maria and Simon can chastise Dixie all they want, i am not paying Kstars so they congratulate my doll.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Ugh I feel sick THIS weather is so not me atm and I'm a winter baby, lol, i blame my low immune system I'll share a bit of how to play Dreidel if that's OK with @kokokokonut

I'll most likely have it up before I go to bed everyone.
  • nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    edited December 2017
    750 for the whole Kollection?!! I really hope these limited time Kolelctions don't become a common thing with every update. Atleast with the other Kollections I can take my sweet time and collect all the items at my own (snail) pace. It does't help that I'm really stingy with my KStars, always wanting to be at atleast 1,000+, so wasting 700 KStars that took months of patience and time to grind for is just...

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)