Holiday gift boxes - 2017!

Comments

• astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    LindaVB said:

@Mayrilin WOW, so lucky! Two new items picked! Congrats, doll!
    @Cez, congrats on the booties, they look so cozy and warm!
    @Lunchmeatlips congrast on that dress, it is so cute!!
    @Charli , thanks for showing those glasses and congrats on picking them! They are the first new guys' item I have seen posted!
    @DramaDramaDrama congrats on picking those pj's!!!
    @Astray, your dolls look amazing!!

So I think it is safe to say that we have three new items for the girls added plus the items from last year, which is great for new players or for those that missed any last year. I got all items last year but only after Glu changed the odds. Really hoping my palettes and luck is going to change soon. I mean there should be at least one item in there as supposed to having none of them show up in three of my palettes.
    Did anyone see any other items than the glasses for the guys? Would love to see them!
    Happy Sunday dolls!

Thank you lots
  • MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    Forgot to make screenshots, but NO Christmas items in my boxes today. ?
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Day 5 of Grinchmas, still nothing!

PM to add
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Day 5:
    I’m speechless ? 
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • MayrilinMayrilin Registered Users 41 Posts
    Day 3 no items  :/

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Yayyy
    No green pjs today but I'm pretty excited for tomorrow! ❤️❤️
  • LunchmeatlipsLunchmeatlips Registered Users 87 Posts
    Day 5:
    I’m speechless ? 
    Ouch!!!!!! I'm so sorry!!!
    ✧♡✧ platform: iOS & Android✧♡✧

✧♡✧ level: 30 ✧♡✧

✧♡✧ keepin' it Kardashian ✧♡✧
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited December 2017

Day 5:
    I’m speechless ? 

Omg I'm so sorry!! That's an amazing palette, I'm sending your way all my good vibes so you can get all of these tomorrow too ?
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    *Sigh*

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    No Christmas items for me either  :'(:|
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Day 5:
    I’m speechless ? 
    This is the most horrible thing I've ever seen #RIP
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Awww @ladykrystal sorry for you. Hope you'll be lucky next time
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    I’m the most unlucky person. But here’s to hoping ?
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I grabbed a beanie and a pair of jeans on day one I think but nothing since. Have the pop up items been released to the boxes? I wish I could buy those PJs for my husband too.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    bruh
    respectfully
    wtf

still no items. like not even missed them. there’s nothing in my palettes. zero. 

♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I just realized it's the tenth and I still haven't had any holiday boxes to open since I have to wait for sometime this week to get the most recent update. That's also less time I get to have Christmas decorations in the Bel Air home before they're gone.
    Platform: Android

@ladykrystal I'm sure there's plenty of perks to being a VIP but I can only imagine what you would have gotten if you WEREN'T a VIP. That would have been 2 Christmas items for sure. Fingers crossed you get a similar pallette tomorrow but with a luckier pick :)

• AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    I had a Christmas item for once in my palette, but didn’t pick it ?

At least it wasn’t the antler hair or onesie pajamas, I would be screaming right now if I missed out on those.
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    @ladykrystal I'm sure there's plenty of perks to being a VIP but I can only imagine what you would have gotten if you WEREN'T a VIP. That would have been 2 Christmas items for sure. Fingers crossed you get a similar pallette tomorrow but with a luckier pick :)
    Sorry but no, there are actually not “plenty of perks.” No storyline anymore, no matter how mini. A few often-undesirable things thrown at you that you’d never buy yourself, though I will say sometimes there’s some good stuff for sure; which everyone who plays KKH will be able to obtain anyway; and fewer than ever advance items, at that small discount, which also will be available to everyone. And Partnerships: Zip in the Partnerships department too. A “perk” isn’t something a person *pays* for the “opportunity” to *possibly* get. It’s a given value, something included at no cost. They’re add-ons. No, perks aren’t something typically paid for, it defeats the purpose. Perks are something extra, bonuses, call them whatever one likes, that comes along with an entire body, such as one’s job. This can be anything from vacation days and health insurance to profit sharing and a 401k plan, none of which are law. At least in the States. Thanks, though, for trying to find a sunny side.
    @isabeau wow, thanks for filling me in. That's disappointing. They advertise it so much that the non-vip members like me continuously wonder what I'm missing out on. Doesn't sound like it's worth it though. Especially since there's three levels..maybe they should just have ONE level of vip, then they could focus on making it feel like it's an actual vip experience. Instead they're including storylines like the Erika Jayne thing. Which is whatever, I had fun with it,but I'm also confused as to why KKH wants to incorporate music into the game more. We all know how it went with Kim K when she did the Jam song! They are not a musically inclined family. Which is fine, they have plenty of fashion sense and a hilarious show to make up for it. I just don't know why they wanted a music aspect. I think the VIP items eventually become available for everyone, so once again...what's the point? Especially in ladykrystals case where she could have had TWO Xmas items if she could have skipped those vip boxes. Reading the update thread for 8.1 I remember people were disappointed that there was barely anything special for VIPs. For someone who is paying a monthly fee, whether it's 5 dollars or more,there should be perks added on a monthly basis. It just seems fair. Especially because if someone is willing to pay for VIP, that means they're probably spending money on kstars and SMC's as well. Just another example of Glu being greedy I guess. ?

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    This is day 4 of no Christmas items for me:

Come back tomorrow for more tiles and energy!
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Day 5 - what the heck? Watch a video to open second box is gone. Have to pay 10 kstars!

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Day 5: nothing but Kash and energy! I’m missing so many of the holiday items and they so rarely show up!

• AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts

This was the only item I've seen so far in my boxes and I can't believe my luck for picking it. Forgot to take a ss of the palette as I couldn't believe my eyes.
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Day 5: I finally have holiday items in my daily box!

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Wow, congrats @Amilicious and @webra!! Love the antlers!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Day 3 ?

Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts

C'mon GluGods revise the odds ASAP and show us a bit of consideration, why is soooooooooooo difficult to give some cool freebies :grey_question::grey_question::grey_question:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Nothing today :( 

Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • striverstriver Registered Users 50 Posts
    Nothing in my palette again. Day 6 of nothing.