Holiday gift boxes - 2017!

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm getting very frustrated with this. I understand some of the items were released last year and I already have them, but there are items like the onesie and antlers that I do not have and I have yet to see them in my palettes. If you're going to release items for a limited time, they should absolutely appear in your palette until you have earned them all.
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts

WOOHOO!!!

Android
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen congrats on picking the dress out from the palette you got there.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • CezCez Registered Users 17 Posts
    edited December 2017
    I had no items in my palletes for the last 3-4 days :( i really do not want to miss the antlers and i wishhh with all my heart to get the red dress and the ice skates again this year...
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I just saw the new kollection. I guess this is why we don't have new items in our gift boxes this year (because they want to make us pay for the chance to get them instead lmao)
    Thank you  @klena! Yay!
    Android
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Yes Yes Yes!! Finally got an item!!!! Love love looooove the boots!!!

Congrats @Rumpelstilzchen, that dress is gorgeous!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Number of holiday items in my daily palette so far:

Day 1: 0
    Day 2: 1 (pajamas, missed them)
    Day 3: 1 (Ugg boots, won them)
    Day 4: 0
    Day 5: 0
    Day 6: 0

Seeing all those zeroes, and everyone else's less-than-festive palettes too...

Congratulations to those who have won something though! Most of the items are pretty cute.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• whiteponywhitepony Registered Users 35 Posts
    @isabeau I avoided quoting your last two comments on this thread to save space but I just wanted to let you know I 100% agree with you. I canceled my VIP subscription with no regrets. I thought having exclusive items was cool but now apparently everyone can purchase there items without having a VIP subscription if they wait a few months (as demonstrated in this past update) so the items aren't really "exclusive" anymore. Which is fine, but Ill just wait to purchase the products in a future update rather than stay subscribed. Without any VIP subscription I already have 48 as my max energy and I'm fine with that. I can also wait a few updates to buy the early access clothes.
    Anyway, back to the subject at hand, not having any type of VIP allows me to open more gift boxes (because it doesn't count any tiles) and yet still no holiday giftbox items even though I'm opening an average of about 4 boxes a day. and if I were still VIP I'd get a maximum of 2 boxes for free? Yeah, that's not fair to players paying extra each month with real money. 

iOS player
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Day Six: ?

(Anxiously awaiting for my gold subscription to end in a couple of days...)
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Oh no! One box to the left or one box to the right and you would have scored a great item from last year. Look at it this way you getting closer :-) if that's your usual box why not shift over one to the right or one to the left I've been doing that with my gift boxes and it helps a little bit.
    Realizing that the program is taking into consideration holiday items from last year I don't feel so bad. I bought a lot of extra boxes and I scored a lot of great holiday items last year, and if I already have it they can't put it in the palette. And the Power of Positive Thinking will help me! my gift boxes are coming up in a little while or later this evening I'm going to think positive.. I will score booties, or antlers or jammies for at least one game. And move to the left. B)
    https://youtu.be/GA27aQZCQMk
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited December 2017
    No Holiday items today ): I was going to buy the extra box, glad I didn't. Hopefully tomorrow is better <33
    Congratulations to everyone getting their items! They're so cute ??
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    About time good grief!!

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
    @LindaVB, your doll looks awesome & ready to rock Christmas.
    @Chelsea., congrats on picking the dress. @Rumpelstilzchen picked the dress earlier too so I’m keeping my fingers crossed.
    @ladykrystal, don’t blame you for canceling vip. Your last 2 palettes were reasons enough.
    iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I’ve seen the Santa boots once. That’s it!
    It’s incredibly frustrating. Yes I’d be annoyed if I had a good pallette and chose a dud, but I’m angry that my palettes barely have a Christmas item.
    I don’t have the sweater, the booties, the onesie, and the antlers.
    They should show up In my palettes.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Okay this is day 5. The Christmas items I know of that I dont have yet are the antlers, the red dress/white jacket, the boots, the booties, and the onesie. I haven't seen a single one in any of my palettes.

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Congrats @Chelsea., your doll is slaying in that dress!
    @Cherrey that hair is gorgeous, congrats doll!

I really hope Glu changes the odds and have at least one item show up in the palette, this way players have at least a chance to get an item..
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Day 6 - got the Christmas sweater then kash. ?

iOS iPad 
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I don’t even look forward to opening the holiday gift ? anymore. I even stop paying 15 stars for the third one. Jon’s game has no gift ? item at all since the holiday gift box started. Angeline’s game, the new items never showed up except for the ugg boots just once. ? so sad ... I would rather have these Christmas items in the closet for sale. ?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Today I saw a new item of guy's roster:

Too bad I didn't picked it! :unamused:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Thank you @LindaVB!  Congrats on the boots!

@Vats That was a nice jacket, sorry! 

Not my day today.. 
    Android
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    My first two christmas items ever ♥
    Aside from them I only saw the sweater in my palettes so I'm glad I picked 2 out of 3 total...

• ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Day 7..

*✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Finally! This is only the second item I've seen in my palettes, btw:

These boots are kind of hard to style b/c I don't have the cute red sweater from last year. But here's how I styled it. Everly invited @LindaVB over to watch some Christmas movies and veg out!

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited December 2017
    So today is my first day of opening up my holiday box and what do I get :neutral: a basic dress and energy. There were no holiday goodies inside of my palette today. Has the grinch already stole Christmas from me already :/:# ⁉ or has glu gone Ebenezer scrooge on me already. Shame on you glu bah humbug!

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Yayy congratulations to everyone getting Holiday items! They're so cute
    I can't believe I missed the hair with the antlers ): me right now: ?
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Thanks @LindaVB and @klena ! :)

and *Sighing* again

This is really beginning to get ridiculous.
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    It's pretty sad when I not only don't see holiday items, but I've gone two days in a row without a bronze VIP tile in my boxes as well. Of course there are gold & silver which make it even more difficult to win :s I know we're not always supposed to win, but when you're not even given a fair playing field, what's the point?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    After finally getting the update, I had a pallette with an item but got a partnership tile instead. But with the professional event, I just got 25 kstars from a box so maybe my weeks long streak of getting bad boxes is over.
    Platform: Android