v8.1 Anticipation! (& Snowball Fight!)

Comments

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Thanks for writing this @SugarK!

Android
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited December 2017
    I like the pink speech bubble our spouse has. My one game had that before the update and the other didn’t. (I can list many things that my two games are different. It’s like playing the game you have to identify the differences between two pictures. Kind of fun. Haha ? ) Not just the sweet things that our spouse said to us, it also indicates that it’s about time to date if you see a non-smiling face. Like this ->? I start to look for 1 or 2 hr date time when I see that face.
    I also hope that Glu will change the speech bubbles of the people who manage our businesses. Just like the one in the salon, when we make all 10 customers happy, she puts on a smiling face. Ideally, I want to see a list of our businesses on a bulletin board in RT’s office. It shows which of them is ready to be taken care of. We can click on it and it will take us directly to the business location. We need a Doraemon’s Anywhere Door in the game. Please Glu. ?
    I want to secretly thank Glu for bringing back one of the great glitches we had, just like Doraemon’s Anywhere Door that I asked for earlier on the forum. I hope it’s not just a coincidence. ?

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    edited December 2017
    So can someone tell me again how to activate the Bel Air house? It's still an empty lot when I visit :(

(And is that the house for home dating as well?)
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited December 2017
    @Andrzej_S. You should have gotten a call from Simon to meet someone in the Hollywood Mirimount office when the last update came out. Go check on the Mirimount office in Hollywood to see if you have someone there to speak to.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    @Andrzej_S. You should have gotten a call from Simon to meet someone in the Hollywood Mirimount office when the last update came out. Go check on the Mirimount office in Hollywood to see if you have someone there to speak to.
    Oh, the meeting with Dirk diamonds there? I was avoiding him/it LOL

I'll go now.

Also, I agree with Vats @kokokokonut - no more babies until we can fire (or at least redress) the Nanny but I'm also waiting for more baby clothes too NGL
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    How is everybody’s christmas boxes coming along?
    I’ve only seen one item the last 3 days...?
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    When are we getting Xmas boxes to give friends like on Valentine's day earlier this year? ?
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited December 2017
    edit: it's fixed now,  sorry! ❤️
    What I did notice is that my babies don't cry anymore ?
  • whiteponywhitepony Registered Users 35 Posts
    I'm loving the update. Before, only my NPC said sweet things. I love being greeted warmly...by my IOS NPC hubby. One android twin telling her sister those things, well....I'm not tapping on them so much. Lol. Why no more babies Andrzej and Vats? My Androids want a third each, they'll be blonde with purple eyes. That coloring runs in the Androids . What amazed me, for the first time, I noticed my Androids have all the GB items, and in Bel Air they are getting 3 points per guest. I have one more to do, i'll go do it elsewhere, i'm wondering fluke, only in Bel air, or this is nothing new and for the first time, I'm noticing. Not sure if it came with the update, so I thought I'd ask here, and again in the event thread. (Since I noticed it during the event.)
    This happened to me last weekend, I had all the GB items and got 3 points per guest during gigs!
    iOS player
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited December 2017
    That’s awesome. I hardly even noticed till I was on my large device. Thanks glu!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Update for the rest of us today, maybe?

Platform: Android

• Berto.CruzBerto.Cruz Registered Users 7 Posts
    Anyone Else Notice This Bug/Glitch In Their Game? & Also, The Portrait In My Bel Air Home Doesn't Work @ All :( Any Help?

• SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Something I noticed after this update: I went to see my boyfriend in his house, he had a heart speech bubble. I clicked on it and it said something like 'see you later at my place tonight?' i tapped the 'sure' option and BOOM an 8-hour date started in his house. Couldn't even cancel. So sad. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    The Update for kindle taking forever we're missing the chance to win Christmas items in the gift box

• daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Happy15 said:

The Update for kindle taking forever we're missing the chance to win Christmas items in the gift box

Oh don't worry, the updated platforms aren't winning anything christmas themed in the christmas themed boxes.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    @September Thanks for sharing that! 
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Are there supposed to be new kinds of interactions with the spouse after the update? I thought I saw people mention that. Mine is still the same.
    Platform: Android

My bel air glitched and is missing the main part the middle lol IDC why it did that same with my car I'm android and I think android needs another update just a mini one for bug fixes etc
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    So I still haven't seen A N Y holiday items in my "Christmassy" daily boxes. They are pretty, but there is nothing special inside. Is that a glitch or what?
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

So I still haven't seen A N Y holiday items in my "Christmassy" daily boxes. They are pretty, but there is nothing special inside. Is that a glitch or what?

Unfortunately it seems to be common re: holiday box thread. I spotted the green onesie ONCE and that has been the only holiday item I've seen since the boxes were released. I think one of the problems is some of the items are the same as last year, so if you have those you obviously won't see as many holiday items, but there are quite a few new ones as well which just aren't appearing for most people.

• ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Update for Facebook is finally out! :blush:
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @Vats I did what @KalindaKing posted but I still get the "Google Play services stopped working" pop up.
    PM to add
  • AmzaAmza Registered Users 108 Posts
    I've been neglecting my husband and and since he's  more interactive he's threatening to leave me... Oops
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Careful, they get nasty and shake their fists at you. I took screenshots when an update 'list' my hubby. He was in the game threatening then breaking up, but he was no where to be found to date. You should reply date him, you don'the want the break up and ransom call the ransom whe he says he wants to break up, is 10 stars to make up. If you don't, and a memberinstead later you change your mind...i'very seen upwards of 150 stars to get a spouse back, so, if the breakup call comes, pay the 10 unless you want to move on.
    Nice to meet you @Anza, you're one of our quieter family members, welcome.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    When are we getting the Xmas boxes to gift friends I'm like ??☕
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Careful, they get nasty and shake their fists at you. I took screenshots when an update 'list' my hubby. He was in the game threatening then breaking up, but he was no where to be found to date. You should reply date him, you don'the want the break up and ransom call the ransom whe he says he wants to break up, is 10 stars to make up. If you don't, and a memberinstead later you change your mind...i'very seen upwards of 150 stars to get a spouse back, so, if the breakup call comes, pay the 10 unless you want to move on. Nice to meet you @Anza, you're one of our quieter family members, welcome.

-----

Huh koko? That never ever happens to me. When I neglect my partner for too long they call me they want to break up or I have to pay somewhere between 70-120 kstars it usually differs. Never have I been asked to pay 10, they always immediately ask for a ridiculous amount. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
    @kokokokonut your in my game contacts ??
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts

Careful, they get nasty and shake their fists at you. I took screenshots when an update 'list' my hubby. He was in the game threatening then breaking up, but he was no where to be found to date. You should reply date him, you don'the want the break up and ransom call the ransom whe he says he wants to break up, is 10 stars to make up. If you don't, and a memberinstead later you change your mind...i'very seen upwards of 150 stars to get a spouse back, so, if the breakup call comes, pay the 10 unless you want to move on.
    Nice to meet you @Anza, you're one of our quieter family members, welcome.

indeed they do, it's why i've not started dating in my game again I've got too many gigs with so much little time and i've just went with what @kokokokonut has suggested started them but haven't finished them, i don't really mind losing fans as long as it knocks some of those gigs off the list i'm cool with it.
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    astray said:
    Careful, they get nasty and shake their fists at you. I took screenshots when an update 'list' my hubby. He was in the game threatening then breaking up, but he was no where to be found to date. You should reply date him, you don'the want the break up and ransom call the ransom whe he says he wants to break up, is 10 stars to make up. If you don't, and a memberinstead later you change your mind...i'very seen upwards of 150 stars to get a spouse back, so, if the breakup call comes, pay the 10 unless you want to move on. Nice to meet you @Anza, you're one of our quieter family members, welcome.
    indeed they do, it's why i've not started dating in my game again I've got too many gigs with so much little time and i've just went with what @kokokokonut has suggested started them but haven't finished them, i don't really mind losing fans as long as it knocks some of those gigs off the list i'm cool with it.
    So true @astray I'd do the same thing if I were you. Better be done with a long list of quests awaiting before playing the dating game
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    @KalindaKing I just noticed that the option to take close-up pictures holding the babies it's gone. We just can access that pose in the family tab where the close-ups aren't possible. Please can you take a look on this? Thanks! ;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!