KK:H Weekend Event 12/15/17 - Let's Celebrate the Holiday Season.

Comments

• chachacha06chachacha06 Registered Users 7 Posts
    omg! everything is sooooo gorgeous <3 love love love
    KKH android daily player.
    Doll name : Daenarys snow
    Feel free to add my fb http://bit.ly/Fbdaenarys
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Its not that I dislike the blonde colour and I know the hairstyles for SMC & Erika’s are based on their own style but I wish we’re given the option of being able to choose the colours ourselves. Especially Erika’s hair as I love that style.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    klena said:
    Its not that I dislike the blonde colour and I know the hairstyles for SMC & Erika’s are based on their own style but I wish we’re given the option of being able to choose the colours ourselves. Especially Erika’s hair as I love that style.
    I agree. I love the braided hairstyle, it was the only reason I considered buying the SMC since I don’t care much for the outfit, but once I found out it wasn’t recolorable I decided to save my money. I don’t wanna be permanently blonde, even with a cute hairstyle :-/
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
    @AListJacey, same here. I was going to buy that SMC just for the hair itself but decided to give it a miss as Glu didn’t link that style to other colours. I skipped buying a few others SMC for the same reason.
    I used to do recolour for a game and know that linking hair colours is an easy job compared to creating the hair mesh.
    iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Omg, I love everything. ??
    I’m gonna purchase the limited time kollection which I also love love love before it disappears. And I’m gonna buy the SMC and send some gifts to my friends. I’m gonna be broke by the end of this weekend (well my iTunes account anyway).
    Hurry up and take me money
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
    I’m over here patiently waiting for the event to start.

JUST UNDER 1 HOUR!
  • miacollinsmiacollins Registered Users 82 Posts
    edited December 2017
    I’m definitely buying the SMC just because of the hair and I’m also going to buy spread the joy gift boxes and gift some but i doubt if my friends are going to do the same *sigh*

KKH: 1+++ Lister on iOS
    Daily KKH Player Since January 2016
    Level 43, Max Fans
    Game Center: miaKKH
    Wanna Be Friends? Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MiaKathCollins
  • AmorotAmorot Registered Users 59 Posts
    edited December 2017
    I have not got the option to buy spread the joy box on Android device.
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts

Last time players got stars after they had all the items, not sure how many, and that doesn't mean it'S the same, but it was stars.

Thanks for letting me know, @kokokokonut. I doubt I’ll buy more than I need to, but I was just curious. :)
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Amorot said:

I have not got the option to buy spread the joy box on Android device.

Kalinda did say it won't come out the same time as the event, so maybe we got to wait a bit.
    PM to add
    I won the two items I really wanted:

I’ve spent a total of 800 stars ? and now I think I need to put my phone down until tomorrow morning. 

@ladykrystal Girl you are rocking those items!! And that hair is amazing on you too.
    PM to add
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    I love this SMC I simply had to buy it right away! It's a shame we can't change the hair colour but I love it anyway!

KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • AmzaAmza Registered Users 108 Posts
    The event started for me and I'm gonna splurge then sob later when my k-stars run out?
    edited December 2017
    Won the dress & hair but got energy in third box. Was hoping for the bracelet too. Question now is should I chase after it & maybe the shoes too?

Rapt with getting this outfit from my black box. It was one I was tossing up whether to get during BF but had to pass as already spend too much. With the hair, I feel very 60ish. Don’t think I’d be out of place in the movie “Grease”.

iOS iPad 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Congrats @ladykrystal on getting those items, love that look on your doll!!
    @Klena, congrats doll, those items are gorgeous! I learnt my lesson about chasing an item, it is extremely hard and you have to have luck...
    I spent al lot of K-stars (881), I mean there were too many items I really really wanted, lol! Finished the Limited-time Kollection, bought the red Christmas outfit from the pop-up store, bought the handheld coffeemug (YAY!!) and decorated the Bel Air mansion.
    Did not buy the SMC yet, but will do that later this event.
    I did get extremely lucky with my boxes:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hey guys, The Spread The Joy does Not start the same time as the event. It should be popping up later today.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @LindaVB, cograts on your picks. I really wanted those bracelets so unfortunately I had to try again. All. I can say is ouch and I should’ve listened to you. Got those ugly shoes again. At least its 3/5 gone.
    Can I borrow your bracelets sometime?

iOS iPad 
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Using this weekend to try and build up a small star since it's a big fat zero for me RN. If only I'd saved the perfume storyline for this weekend LOL
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    edited December 2017
    I got the limited time Kollection, the bundle I wanted came last (obviously), chased the box outfit and got my SMC. Done with the event. Waiting patiently for the gifting event.

All those lightning bolts...
    PM to add
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    I love the smc but paying that much and not being able to change the color of the hair really discouraged me from spending money on it! And remember that short hairstyle that was a locked Blesch blonde and then released again Much later with a different outfit on smc but you could then change the color! So I guess I hope they do that with this amazing style! I’m all done with the even loving all my new items! 
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Uggh that limited time Kollections  is killing me .. the last pick is the collection and it’s 185  kstar I need another vip event like now lol but I spent 30 $ already but I really want the last tile and I have only 50 kstar ?? on a better note my free box was the dress today that I really didn’t like the gb items I got one ..
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I got the jacket in my free box, not crazy about it, but better than walk away with kash.

I was surprised to see that the GB hair has its 'roots' pre colored in black, like again? Seems like a pink for girls and blue for boys situation, where girls receive styles in platinum and guys in black. I want a long hairstyle with platinum color too, do you hear me GluGods???
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Is anyone not getting the special boxes? My friend had a few from Valentines and sent me. So I was hoping to buy some and send them back and to other friends. I can't see them to buy tho!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We'll release the Spread the Joy gift boxes later today!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AmzaAmza Registered Users 108 Posts
    The storyline for this weekend (which will continue next weekend) is so bizarre I like the "coming back to haunt you" twist it's refreshing
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    We'll release the Spread the Joy gift boxes later today!
    Thank you, Kalinda! Was just making sure there wasn’t a problem with my game! 

I just bought the Limited Kollection and finished the Weekend event! Yey! Easiest one ever! 

@Amza All I did so Far was record the first call! And I already feel is going to blow up on our face ????? 
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Someone can tell me the name of this event's quest? I don't remember receiving a call when the event started!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    Sil5678 said:
    Someone can tell me the name of this event's quest? I don't remember receiving a call when the event started!
    It’s called winter showcase at Femme in Paris 
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • Robyn_FntyRobyn_Fnty Registered Users 88 Posts
    Sil5678 said:

Winter Showcase @Sil5678 :smile:
    "You can give up & do nothing or to live more than ever.
    I don't want to give up hope, because that doesn't get you anything"
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
    Editor, illustrator - check my edits: robb.edits