KK:H Weekend Event 12/15/17 - Let's Celebrate the Holiday Season.

12346Next

Comments

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    SugarK said:
    I obv didn't get the black & white memo lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    KaylaJ said:

HAHA! I wasn't trying for a black/white theme, just chose my friends that were dressed to kill for the photo op ;)
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Thanks @SugarK for the awesome group photo. ?

Angeline & Dixie exchanged some holiday ?, thanks @HollySisk for inviting me. Being able to send gifts to friends is such a good idea. I wanted to exchange gifts with more friends but the connection could be an issue. Jon’s game has some trouble receiving gifts. Oh well ...?

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts

Amza said:

The storyline for this weekend (which will continue next weekend) is so bizarre I like the "coming back to haunt you" twist it's refreshing

Maybe I'm just sensitive but I feel slightly miffed that this Carol is about us when it was our Agent who booked us for the gig instead of us stealing it/asking for it. No way would I have snatched an opportunity from an up & comer. (Dirk tho? Perhaps LOL)

Yes I thought so too! When Maria was telling us about how she booked us the gig I sort of expected there to be some sort of choice where we could say "no, let the original model have it" because heaps of storylines in this game are about us helping out unknowns.

I'm sort of worried this is going to end up being an allegory for us as players being greedy for items in a freemium type game but maybe that's excessively paranoid
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    SugarK said:

KaylaJ said:

HAHA! I wasn't trying for a black/white theme, just chose my friends that were dressed to kill for the photo op ;)
    I'm just glad I was included :smile: But I should give some credit to my mother, she's the one who peer pressured me into buying the hair this weekend instead of waiting for it next VIP.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    The shop my closet is absolutely amazing and the Xmas gift boxes for friends no ones giving me any ?
  • SummermoonsSummermoons Registered Users 19 Posts
    @Naimonster thanks for the warm welcome!  Yes, I'm excited to be part of this forum and to make new friends! It's like a whole new world for me haha  :D
    Hi! My doll is called ☆Nessa
    Playing on Android. Add me on Facebook!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Silz1217 said:

Wait so if u guys are frozen you don’t get the box ??? ?? @LindaVB @kokokokonut so u guys didn’t get my box I sent? ??

@Silz1217: I got it sweetie, thank you so much for it!!!
    SugarK said:
    @SugarK Love this pic, thank you for including me!!

Ok, here we have you, my AppleP, Linda and look who popped up in new clothes. Luz on the right! So, you are experiencing frozen friends, but appear fine to them. I’m going to go check and see if I can find a screenshot of Apple in the balmain , to see when that was.

I’m sorry to hear we're Frozen, But your gift arrived, and thank you. ;)

@kokokokonut Love this pic! How are you feeling doll? Better or is the flu sill bugging you?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Emmmm, question.

How long do we have to wait for the gifts to arrive before being worried? When's the cut-off time when we start looking for help?
    PM to add
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I think if there's an issue, you should submit it sooner rather than later, and I'll try and find out tomorrow. But, and some people have asked, the SENDER has to put in a ticket, not the intended recipient. Because the sender has the receipt, and knows who was supposed to get it. Is Xan or Jax having a problem? It runs for 2 weeks, about, so if it isn't fixed promptly, you might want to just buy boxes to make sure you don't miss the items. TBH, it's probably impossible to trace. Support can come back and say "well, maybe you tapped the wrong one, but if the box is gone, someone in your list got it". I'll still ask and you can submit a ticket, but if the clock ticks down, you should probably just buy them. :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts

I think if there's an issue, you should submit it sooner rather than later, and I'll try and find out tomorrow. But, and some people have asked, the SENDER has to put in a ticket, not the intended recipient. Because the sender has the receipt, and knows who was supposed to get it. Is Xan or Jax having a problem? It runs for 2 weeks, about, so if it isn't fixed promptly, you might want to just buy boxes to make sure you don't miss the items. TBH, it's probably impossible to trace. Support can come back and say "well, maybe you tapped the wrong one, but if the box is gone, someone in your list got it". I'll still ask and you can submit a ticket, but if the clock ticks down, you should probably just buy them. :(

the same is going on with me koko, i've sent a gift box to someone and they've not gotten it
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I took a screenshot of the confirmation that the box to xxxx was sent so there is no question on whether it was accidentally sent to the wrong person (I’ve learned to screenshot everything :p ). I can easily put a ticket in. I feel so bad because other boxes I sent were received, just not that 1 specific 1 :(

I've received 1 gift in the first few hours of the event, but 2 others that are supposed to come in are not and it's been more than 12 hours now. Xan is having the problem, I bought 2 boxes and sent it out (they received it quick). I have not received the thank you note that was supposed to be sent back either... case of lost mail?

I don't want to send in a ticket yet because the pop up does say "Please give it time to arrive". Just curious how long the "time" is supposed to be.

The same thing happened for Valentines and support didn't help me on both my games either.
    PM to add
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I had to finish the storyline cause couldn't handle to see Kourtney hanging around with that yellow bubble on the hall of my Bel Air mansion! :D

Althought there wasn't a special prize at the end, I really like that they brought a version of the christmas carol to the game.

Also I feel that after a long time the earnables really felt as VIP material (mainly girls' stuff).

While Glu certainly put a lot of effort on spread the joy for girls, guys got way less items and just half of those call my attention TBH.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Opened and sent two boxes.. got the black dress and purse... the only two items I didnt want to lol.... just my luck today...

Nai, do you have all the boxes? I can send one, since I have you on my friend list and you are not frozen..
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    The connection is a mystery in the game. My two dolls can see each other changing outfits fine , (sounds weird here, but who cares, they are married! ?) but Jon’s game can never receive gifts from Angeline’s game. Had the same issue last time, too. I really hope that Glu will help us with this issue. fingers crossed ?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts

I've received 1 gift in the first few hours of the event, but 2 others that are supposed to come in are not and it's been more than 12 hours now. Xan is having the problem, I bought 2 boxes and sent it out (they received it quick). I have not received the thank you note that was supposed to be sent back either... case of lost mail?

I don't want to send in a ticket yet because the pop up does say "Please give it time to arrive". Just curious how long the "time" is supposed to be.

The same thing happened for Valentines and support didn't help me on both my games either.

I'm also having issues with receiving boxes :( I sent in a ticket- i'll keep you updated if I get a reply!

Glad you're on the forum @Summermoons ❤️ This community really does make the game so much better!

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • SummermoonsSummermoons Registered Users 19 Posts
    @unique123 ahhh thank you!!! Really lovin how supportive this community is! <3

also if anyone is kind enough to enlighten me, how do i add this "caption" you guys have in the bottom of your post? i'm still trying to figure out how to use the buttons in the forum haha :D

Hi! My doll is called ☆Nessa
    Playing on Android. Add me on Facebook!
  • whiteponywhitepony Registered Users 35 Posts
    I'm so confused, I had one event gig and then was told to meet Kim at my bel air house and that was it. Am I missing some gigs?
    iOS player
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited December 2017
    whitepony said:

I'm so confused, I had one event gig and then was told to meet Kim at my bel air house and that was it. Am I missing some gigs?

Yeah you are because after you talk with Kim, you're supposed to meet Kris outside your home

• Robyn_FntyRobyn_Fnty Registered Users 88 Posts

Amza said:

The storyline for this weekend (which will continue next weekend) is so bizarre I like the "coming back to haunt you" twist it's refreshing

Maybe I'm just sensitive but I feel slightly miffed that this Carol is about us when it was our Agent who booked us for the gig instead of us stealing it/asking for it. No way would I have snatched an opportunity from an up & comer. (Dirk tho? Perhaps LOL)

Oh I totally agree with you @Andrzej_S. . If only they gave us the option to choose... It was basically Maria who set it up and we had to agree! Oh well... but it's just a game... :smile:
    "You can give up & do nothing or to live more than ever.
    I don't want to give up hope, because that doesn't get you anything"
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
    Editor, illustrator - check my edits: robb.edits
    @SassyVoguette I don't have it all yet. Busy girl, time for you to change your avatar ?

@unique123 please do! I'm not sending a ticket cuz I dont like to get disappointed again.
    PM to add
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

Oh I totally agree with you @Andrzej_S. . If only they gave us the option to choose... It was basically Maria who set it up and we had to agree! Oh well... but it's just a game... :smile:
    Same, guys. At the same time, the up and coming model was hideous in my game :lol:

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Amza said:

Yeah, I would have gladly given her the opportunity! 
    On the other hand: that's the business! In this job there is daily rejection. Castings, Go - sees, you get the job or you don't, that's how it works. Be professional, grow up.
    (I mean the model)
    Android
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts

@SassyVoguette I don't have it all yet. Busy girl, time for you to change your avatar ?

I am so late again.. I'll pm you.. and yeah, its time to put my avatar pic ??
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014