Holiday gift boxes - 2017!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Julliette said:

In the few rare times when it poped up Christmas items in my palette, it was items only from last year. Then a got the purse, shoes and the red christmas tree pullover, now the red/white outfit and hair. I think i got all the old items, but the weird part is that i never saw a single new item in my palette... Do you have to have the last year items first and after that you can win the new ones? Maybe from now on i will have a chance. 

no the game sees all holiday items the same. You have just as much a chance of an item from this year as last. Except....there were more holiday items last year, so that is the only thing dictating odds. Congratulations! i won the Holuday Jammies yesterday. I should only pick when I’m full of cold medicine. Lol

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited December 2017
    KaylaJ said:

Another day where I can only open one box, but no worries, no items this time.

@KaylaJ, try to wait a while, the pay KStars to open another box botton should turn back to “watch a video”. It usually happens to me after I watch videos for KStars or energy recharge. It’s like at the moment your game runs out of videos to watch. Hope this helps in your game. Good luck! ?

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    In the few rare times when it poped up Christmas items in my palette, it was items only from last year. Then a got the purse, shoes and the red christmas tree pullover, now the red/white outfit and hair. I think i got all the old items, but the weird part is that i never saw a single new item in my palette... Do you have to have the last year items first and after that you can win the new ones? Maybe from now on i will have a chance. 
    no the game sees all holiday items the same. You have just as much a chance of an item from this year as last. Except....there were more holiday items last year, so that is the only thing dictating odds. Congratulations! i won the Holuday Jammies yesterday. I should only pick when I’m full of cold medicine. Lol
    I just don’t understand why some people are not seeing ANY holiday items at all!!!
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts

Today I am really sad. 
    I don't care about the PJ's, the boots, the iceskates. The only thing I want are the antlers.  :s
    Android
  • CezCez Registered Users 17 Posts
     I have not had ANY chrismas items in my palettes since Decembre 8th (10 freakin days) and I Oppened every single time the extra box for 15 k-stars and it was for nothing so Ofc When I finally get an item in my Palette i do not Pick it booo
    Does anyone know How Long these boxes are going to last? Because if they end and I do not manage to get those antlers I am going to cry. 
    Silly Me Thinking I could actually get them and Also the red dress and skates, yeah sure , with these odds, I am not even hoping anymore ?????
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    amazingly, I got the jammies! Last year I bought the extra box every day, because I really wanted the items (and after they fixed the odds) I at least had a chance-- I ended up getting all but the red sweater. This year I have not paid for the extra box. I've seen too many palettes (in my game and all of yours) with NO items that it's really not worth it to spend an extra 15 stars a day. I really hope I win the antlers and the sweater, but I'm not going to spend stars for these odds!

I won my jammies around the same time @LindaVB won her antlers, I think, because I was able to take this cute picture of our dolls in the holiday spirit!

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Still no holiday items

• AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    ¡NOOOOOOOOOOO! ???
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    edited December 2017
    I hope I get out tomorrow ?
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • striverstriver Registered Users 50 Posts
    Christmas item watch: still none. Still have only seen one item in one pallete since the update. Ridiculous.
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts

I have no words ? 
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • miacollinsmiacollins Registered Users 82 Posts
    I've been getting nothing but energy and money from the holiday boxes for straight 3 days without any christmas items in the palette honestly don’t know why that's happening ugh
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Help! So I haven’t been getting any Christmas items at all and in yesterday’s box I took a screenshot but STUPIDLY forgot to actually ‘collect’ so when I went back to the game today, I had no new box, just yesterday’s still waiting to collect my crappy energy and kash so I’ve basically lost a days gift box!! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Selly kkhSelly kkh Registered Users 58 Posts
    Still no items :( I don’t get why seriously ? we must have the same chance to at least see them in the palette but all I got and have seen are the cash and the energies ? #gluhatesme

✨SELLY KKH✨
    Just opened my daily box

Ya, I guess Glu isn't changing the algorithm like they did last year

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited December 2017
    i opened a box, energy. Opened another box gold VIP tile so I got to choose again, 3rd box PAJAMAS!!!

text

i'm so happy to get something, i don't even care i have no shoes to go with it
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited December 2017
    no Holiday items tonight ?
    those green pjs must be mine ):
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    I’ve yet to even SEE the green onesie in any boxes, or even the antler hair and a matter of fact. The two things I want the most and I haven’t even glimpsed them in my game ?
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited December 2017
    So happy for you @KaylaJ !!
    @haftime congrats on getting those pj's, we look great together in them!!

I really hope that Glu changes the odds of the holiday gift boxes, I mean there should be at least one item in the palette...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts

Still haven’t seen pajamas or antler hair, just stupid lumberjack boots that I didn’t even pick smh 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    I'm glad some people are starting to get nice picks :) yesterday, I was back to having 0 items in my palette. That means I've only seen 2 items in ten whole days!! I'm hoping against hope that today will finally be my day...
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yay! Won the leather vest today:

Guess that's it for Vats, haven't seen any other new items for guys this year, still missing couple of past items, but none popped up until now.

Since lots of players are still having trouble to see the items, guess they haven't changed the odds yet, which means that luck was on my side these days. :relaxed:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Congrats @Vats, that jacket is great!
    This time I didn't even get a video to open a second box..

Android
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I keep seeing items and still get nothing. Now it switched from kash to getting energy multiple days in a row.
    Platform: Android

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Wow ok so I finally saw an item in my palette but conveniently it was on the day I could only open one box or pay 10 stars  :/:/:| ...
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Today was my 11th DAY IN A ROW with NO Christmas items in my palette. WHAT THE HECK. This is ridiculous, especially when there are 3-4 items I'm still missing.

My expression nowadays when tapping to open these holiday gift boxes:
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• miacollinsmiacollins Registered Users 82 Posts
    Truly disappointed ?
  • Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    I wish glu increased the odds of everyone being able to earn Christmas items since most of us have little to no Christmas items in their daily boxes.
    Yep, no items in the pallet again for me :angry:
    Happy15 said:

I wish glu increased the odds of everyone being able to earn Christmas items since most of us have little to no Christmas items in their daily boxes.

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    no Holiday items tonight ?