My game won't load.

Jkcorona5209Jkcorona5209 Registered Users 2 Posts
Everytime I click the game it goes all the way to where it logs me into my Amazon game account and has the Kim kardashian logo across the screen then darkness then shuts off and takes me back to my home screen!!! Please help. Just bought k stars too!!???

Comments

• astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Have you tried to clear the cache and restart your device,
    Do NOT try to uninstall then reinstall you'll end up losing your entire game if you do, contact glu through this site as well since you can't get into in-game help.

I am sorry you are experiencing this I hope it works soon :smile:
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    @Jkcorona5209 did you get your issue resolved ? This is now happening to me and I'm getting worried !

I've cleared cache,  restarted my phone , cleared all running apps , have a good connection and enough storage space on my phone! This started last night - I'm running Android s7 edge on OS 7.0.

If anyone has any other options for me to try please let me know !! 

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    @unique123, you’re Android. My 2 androids have been loading incredibly slow, but they are eventually loading. Have you tried loading from the App Store? I’ll try to find some other help for you. Deep breaths, and do not panic. Do you have your ID number?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks for the support @kokokokonut ❤ yes I've tried launching from the app store as well. Kalinda recommended I uninstall and reinstall since I was logged in with Google play and hopefully it saved my progress. I'm super nervous to do that though ! And yes I do have my ID number as well 

edited December 2017
    Ok, deep breath. Can you just for safe measure back up with Smart Switch or another program? Samsung made it but it allegedly also backs up at least some data even if you’re not Samsung.

Edit: if Kalinda didn’t say to do that skip it. I don’t know if glitches save. :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Important thing to remember when you open up the game again it’s going to ask you to start to customize. close the game. take a deep breath. now open it up again. Hopefully it will ask you if you want to load deviceA or device B and give you two sets of data. I believe device A is going to be that little snippet of a game that you just opened and closed and device B is fingers crossed.....going to have your game on it. Choose the set of data you want to use, and say a little prayer, and hopefully your game will be there.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    In case you are wondering what @kokokokonut is talking about here's a snippet of the things Samsung Smart Switch can do even if you have a MAC or PC laptop you can use Samsung Smart Switch, it's just that incredible @unique123, here is to hoping that you get your data back soon. *fingers crossed*

edited December 2017
    Update on my situation - I appreciate the support and advice❤️

I do use samsung smartswitch which is amazing. My mistake is that my most recent backup was from April. I should have been backing up more often. ? Once my game glitched and kept crashing I didn't want to do a backup with the glitch because it would override my April backup. I tried multiple things such as clearing cache and restarting. Kalinda mentioned that if I was logged into google play in my game that my game should be saving so it was worth deleting and re downloading hoping google play would pull up my saved game. I'm always logged into my google account on the game so I really thought it would. Google play did not pull up my saved game. It did pull up a saved game BUT from such a long time ago when I first starting playing and I basically had nothing :( I tried multiple times and it never would bring up my current saved game :(

I double checked before deleting the game that my google drive was backing up apps and it was so I really don't understand why it couldn't find my saved game when it clearly was backing it up. I have no idea why it would only have that old save :/ I don't know if the glitch interfered somehow? I also then tried to restore my phone using my saved google drive backup and of course it kept opening the game to the same OLD save. Makes no sense.

Long story short, I was able to use my smartswitch with my april backup so I lost 9 months of gameplay which is devastating. I spend way too much money on this game to have it just suddenly gone. I was playing in the morning and by afternoon the game wouldn't open. BUT i'm trying to stay positive because if I didn't have this backup I would have had almost nothing. My advice to any other players that are having crashing issues: don't trust google play backup and don't uninstall the game. Maybe just wait to see if an update would hopefully fix it? Also backup your phone to your computer often ?

I'm so sorry this is happening. Everyone back up your games as often as possible. Do you think it would help to try again? Once when I had to transfer a game, it opened to about 6 months earlier. I tried and tried, couldn't get the current game. I shut down. the next morning I tried one more time, and it did the trick. That's the only reason why I ask if you want to try again?

As far as your purchases, I would submit the ticket to customer care, and see if you can get any recent purchases restored, if you have a reference of how far back you went. I am so so sorry this happened. I didn't reply last night because Kat crashed, and I had to work all night to get her back.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary