When/How do I unlock certain Properties?

Maura1979Maura1979 Registered Users 1 Posts
I am currently on level 25, using IOS platform, and I am wondering when I will be able to own So Chic San Diego, So Chic London, So Chic Online, and the Art Gallery- or are there certain quests I must complete? Also, could there be an issue where I did not five star (or even one star ?) a quest that may have been in anticipation of owning? Sometimes I do that in order to stay up to date! 
I looked on the forum for answers and didn’t seem to find anything definitive on this so I just thought I would ask! Thanks in advance. 

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Hi and welcome. Do you have a lot of undone tasks? I don't know the exact sequence or level to unlock them, but after So Chic Downtown LA, the next one you should be offered is the Hamptons, then SCLondon, online, and the art gallery. But if you have undone tasks, no one can begin to assess what needs to be done to unlock them.
    If that's not the case, we can dig further. Is this because you think you're blocked from them, or you just want to know what to expect down the line? Most of them unveil with tasks but being at different points in the game, it's nearly impossible to road map it.
    BUT do not worry that less than 5 stars will keep you from opening these things. Whether you finish with 1 star or 5...a finished task is a finished task, you don'the have to go back and redo it, unless it's a business shifts, because in order to get the payout those MUST be completed with a 5 star performance.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Not getting five stars on a quest shouldn't have any impact on why you haven't gotten the businesses yet. Usually they come via storylines, like a character will call you to do a gig or two and then you're offered to purchase the business. Are you caught up on storylines?
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Some of them are unlocked after you interact with a specific character, like the Art Gallery storyline involves Skylar and it's similar for the restaurant in Hollywood.

And once you've purchased So Chic LA, sooner or later you'll get a call to expand it to San Diego and have a pop-up shop in the Hamptons, and then own a So Chic in London. Online comes after them. There are many other stories in between so you'll have to progress with the storyline till it's the end of the arc.

Also as far as I remember, you won't lose the opportunity to own any of the businesses on the basis of how you've performed on the tasks.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    edited December 2017
    Ok, now we've answered it three times, thanks guys and @Maura1979 hasn't been back. I think we can safely close this if she isn't back today. Bottom line - When you have a lot of undone tasks (quests, storylines, gigs) you will likely experience a delay in opening or accessing some new facets of the game. Support will tell you to complete those tasks, before you can see if you're glitched. There is a progression, and whether your tasks are finished with 5 stars or one, a poorly done gig is still counts as completed. If you haven't been asked about owning a particular business or completing a specific task, you probably just haven't arrived there in the game yet.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • princess_ivaaniprincess_ivaani Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I reached 28th level but i still did not get an offer for both art gallery and sky restaurant. What should i do?
    Hi, I merged your post with a thread about unlocking properties from a short while ago, because the existing thread had some good info, and pertains to all business properties really.
    As long as you keep progressing in storyline these businesses will open up for you.

As far as the Art Gallery, first you’ll have a task pertaining to counterfeit art, 8allegedly owned by Skylar’s family- if you don;t know Skylar.....keep playing). However, if you are concerned that your game is progressing normally, you can always submit a ticket to customer care and tell them of y98r concerns. Just be aware, y9u[ll pr0bably be told, your game is fine, just keep playing.

Welcome to the forum.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • alli2116alli2116 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I still haven’t received the So Chic Online storyline! Does anyone remember how or when it starts? I every single business except that and the museum. Thanks! 
    Hi and Welcome. I know the online comes after the Hamptons SoChic. Ok, I have an idea. let's both run a search in the search bar, for So Chic Online, and we can try and track it down that way.
    Welcome Alli. :)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @alli2116 Did a post of yours disappear about 5 minutes ago? I merged your question with an older thread that had more info about SoChic online, and I believe I did that at the same time and you post disappeared?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Hi and welcome. Do you have a lot of undone tasks? I don't know the exact sequence or level to unlock them, but after So Chic Downtown LA, the next one you should be offered is the Hamptons, then SCLondon, online, and the art gallery. But if you have undone tasks, no one can begin to assess what needs to be done to unlock them. If that's not the case, we can dig further. Is this because you think you're blocked from them, or you just want to know what to expect down the line? Most of them unveil with tasks but being at different points in the game, it's nearly impossible to road map it. BUT do not worry that less than 5 stars will keep you from opening these things. Whether you finish with 1 star or 5...a finished task is a finished task, you don'the have to go back and redo it, unless it's a business shifts, because in order to get the payout those MUST be completed with a 5 star performance.
    Okay this is old but how do you know u have undone task bc I on level 34 and still no online no San Diego no art gallery 
  • KourtneyKittyyKourtneyKittyy Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    How and when do I unlock the Perfumery storyline? I’m on Level 18, I own the Brooklyn Hair Salon, I’m caught up in my gigs. Is there a gig I have to do before I unlock the “Oysters and Pearls” one? Which one is it?
  • paulinha12893paulinha12893 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    How do I unlock the So Chic LA story line so far I've unlocked the vineyard and the chevier storylines but nothing when it comes to the So Chic?