KK:H ~ 2017 Fashion Thread

1111213141517Next

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    @SassyVoguette my love! I admire your disposition to come with so many fab creations, knowing you're a busy girl I can affirm this is a natural talent!

@haftime 'Purple Passion' it's delightful! Such an innovative sonority! Once the group figure it's name, would be so cool if the girls join the 4Droids for a duet!

@Carol Davida that's an extremely funny GIF! I absolutely love it! Count me in to her classes!

Monday, Vats is ready to go work when he bumps on Bort ready to enjoy his day at the pool and shamelessly let it out this one:

Yeah, Yeah, I bet it's hard to be happy without a tan all over the year!

#lifegoals
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • King KylieKing Kylie Registered Users 60 Posts

#ootd Three looks for the day: first things first gym and coffee! Then, work meetings, but to finish off some drinks at happy hour!
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    edited December 2017
    It's a new look for Ladouce who's vibing her old K&K look with the blonde hair and who is better partner in crime than @Vats !! Here he is surprise visiting her at home but wait are those belated-gifts that I can sense inside his bag? new pair of shoes? or wait some Britney memorabilia?? #blondeshavemorefun :p;)

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Haha, @Carol Davida! I love the twisting pole gif! So good!

So glad to see you around, @SassyVoguette! You doll looks absolutely stunning and festive in this green ensemble!

I love those new one liners our significant others pull out, @Vats! This brings so much more life into the relationships!
    @Ladouce Femme looks great in the new shade of blonde, and you bet that he got some surprises to her in that bag ( his bags works like a magician's one, you can find everything you wish there!), shoes and Britney's stuff?! Easy find! I saw your post earlier at IG, thank you so much for doing this! :love:

@Cherrey Sure it does bring life! I'm shocked to learn that so many people didn't have the bubbles available, once Bort talks like this since day one! Hope this helps to guarantee that everyone's relationships to be stable from now on! :joy:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @Ladouce Femme Careful, you never know what he carries around with him..
    https://youtu.be/e9fEFC0Qvi8
    Android
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited December 2017
    haftime said:

Look out, KKH world! There's a new girl group in town (not sure of their group name!), promoting their debut album called, "Purple Passion!" The group features @Naimonster, Everly, @Angeline & Jon, and @kokokokonut

Actually, when I saw the three other lovely ladies in purple, I just really wanted to do a group pic!

I love the purple Explosion. So much new purple. Holiday Purple, purple shoes, Halloween purple, everyday purple....and I'm thrilled to have made it is to the band. I sang tenor I high school. Nothing high-pitched coming out of this mouth. Lol. Maybe we can tour with Vat's boy band.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    So, for this holiday season the diva is gonna be surprised with her Christmas gift this year because this is the first-time ever that she has her own doll. And she even had a photo shoot for her Christmas card. Well it looks like somebody's gonna be holidaying this time of the year :)

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Since it's been snowing on and off in Bushbury, England for the past few days I figured this would be the perfect attire. ?❄☃️?

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Happy (late) Birthday @Ladouce Femme!

Louise received roses from Jax
    PM to add
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Happy Birthday @KatePillgrim!

Hee, my 2nd friend I added from the forums and still playing! Always loved seeing her outfits in-game. Have an awesome birthday~

Xan & Kate
    PM to add
    edited December 2017
    The diva's causal look before she and I head to work for today ?

#workflow #workmode
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Throwing a little Christmas party to thank these lovely dolls who have been so kind and swapped gift boxes with me or just sent me one out of the sweet goodness of their heart! Thank you so much I am very very grateful!

@MNieuw @webra @haleykloss
    @madelinecovert @emilyjane @chelsea.

KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    @Lyanna You are so sweet. Merry Christmas!
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Lucas and Xoëy

• SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Finally home for the holidays.. this busy girl is happy ❤️

Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    I love the pictures @Lyanna and np. :smile:
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    fcd4cwm9ic8p.jpg

Don't mind me... just getting some cocoa. I feel awkward @Vats @kokokokonut
    Oh I'm glad you took a pic with Santa Vats @soundspretty !

I thought some of my friends could want to, so I revisited the character and updated his clothes with the earnable jacket. Merry Christmas!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    The diva's style looks so dope on one of the new Christmas backgrounds this year.

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

So another year comes to an end, and we had such a beautiful year in KKH. So many fun moments to cherish and treasure, yeah some stuff didn't go as we planed or wished, but certainly we grew strong as community and achieved to keep this game kicking for another year!!!

I KNOW that 2018 will bring incredible new stuff to KKH and hope we all can have another amazing year, starting tomorrow!

So Kim...Please start the countdown:

A goodbye kiss to you 2017:

Happy New Year y'all! See you on the 2018 Fashion Thread!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited January 2018
    And I came here first thing this morning, do open that very thread. Closing this.......and The new 2018 Fashion Thread will open in 10, 9, 8, 7,............ New thread is here......let's fill it up. :)https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5439264/kk-h-2018-fashion-thread
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.