v8.1 Anticipation! (& Snowball Fight!)

18910111214Next

Comments

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I don't know how they're going to fix it. They've added this button to swap the babies in its place, which according to me is very convenient

But there's a temporary solution.

Select the baby pose and then choose one of your contacts or a VIP, that should trigger the close-up button. Then simply remove the other person. The close-up option shall remain, here's a pic I took

The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts

Anyone Else Notice This Bug/Glitch In Their Game?

Are you referring to the #1 and #2 stars appearing in between? That happens in my game too

@KalindaKing I've updated the Google Play games app few days ago, but it didn't solve the issue. Oh, it also logs you out of Google for a second when the "Unfortunately..." msg pops up

The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks @Charli . I didn't know about the swap button, since I don't have a second baby, also I don't have the option to swap Mell to Bort's arms, just Vats can carry her. I think the best solution it's to add back the 'baby' pose to the solo tab as well.

And yeah I updated the google play game app when they released the new version during this week, but still having issues. My game has been lagging and crashing. Yesterday I was gifted with the spread the joy boxes and my game crashed while I was opening them and trying to type the 'thanks' message, and when I came back to the game they're gone and haven't made their return yet!

But nothing compares to @unique123 situation! She lost 9 months of progress due a crash! :'(
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
     @Charli You're so clever ???!!! Thanks for this impromptu solution
    Charli said:
    I don't know how they're going to fix it. They've added this button to swap the babies in its place, which according to me is very convenient But there's a temporary solution. Select the baby pose and then choose one of your contacts or a VIP, that should trigger the close-up button. Then simply remove the other person. The close-up option shall remain, here's a pic I took
    Charli said:
    I don't know how they're going to fix it. They've added this button to swap the babies in its place, which according to me is very convenient But there's a temporary solution. Select the baby pose and then choose one of your contacts or a VIP, that should trigger the close-up button. Then simply remove the other person. The close-up option shall remain, here's a pic I took

• AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    OMG If it works @Charli, but I would like to zoom in when I go out with my husband.. I hope Glu can add that to zoom in on both the two babies
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
    What a pretty family you have here @Adrie
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    @Danizzle Thank you babe ?
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
    You're welcome @Adrie
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Ok, maybe I’m blind. Or just... confused? I see the babies playroom in the Bel Air house, where is the babies bedroom?
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts

Ok, maybe I’m blind. Or just... confused? I see the babies playroom in the Bel Air house, where is the babies bedroom?

@Twiztidrose where you enter the playroom, choose nursery instead of playroom. I assume you have a baby already, if you don't the option won't be available to you :)
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    SugarK said:

@Twiztidrose where you enter the playroom, choose nursery instead of playroom. I assume you have a baby already, if you don't the option won't be available to you :)
    Oh ok. That may be the problem. Couldn’t remember which of my dolls had the baby haha. Guess it’s the other one lol.

Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D