Options

When was the Cassio Event?

Hi! I started playing the Kardashian Game back in 2014 around the time it was first launched in the App Store! I played on and off and the last time I actually opened the app was about one and a half years ago, lol. Until now! I’ve recently opened up the app and become addicted again! I was reminiscing through old forums about the game and read about the Cassio event which had a quite interesting storyline, I believe it was called the 10AX event or something like that. I have no memory of completing the task and was wondering what level it was. I am currently level 15 and wondering if I am maybe too early? Or maybe I completed the task a while ago just don’t remember, just like how I dont remember marrying my husband, lol. Any answers will be appreciated! Thank you!

Answers

• Options
    kardashianari19kardashianari19 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hi! I started playing the Kardashian Game back in 2014 around the time it was first launched in the App Store! I played on and off and the last time I actually opened the app was about one and a half years ago, lol. Until now! I’ve recently opened up the app and become addicted again! I was reminiscing through old forums about the game and read about the Cassio event which had a quite interesting storyline, I believe it was called the 10AX event or something like that. I have no memory of completing the task and was wondering what level it was. I am currently level 15 and wondering if I am maybe too early? Or maybe I completed the task a while ago just don’t remember, just like how I dont remember marrying my husband, lol. Also, will Cassio make an appearance in any future events? Any answers will be appreciated! Thank you!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi, I merged your duplicate threads, since you didn'the have a support issue, we went with the one in general discusson. 10AX is Cassio's club in Florence. You might be referring to an engagement there, an appearance. But a lot has changed in the game, try to enjoy the new experience without racking your brain with foggy memories from your first experience. We can't give levels for when things haooen, when you played earlier, it could have been a current task that came with an update, but when so many things have been added to the growing storyline, itso impossible to road map whe things will happen.
    Do NOT let a lot of u done tasks collect, and then try to cherry pick the tasks that uou think will get you to Cassio or the disco Jenn hair style faster. Just take them as they come. When we started the game, each task was a new experience. We didn'the know where it would lead us. Play the game that way again, and it will all unfold as pkanned. Welcome back.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kardashianari19kardashianari19 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Thank you so much for your answer. Happy Holidays!