Comments

• AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    My god, ¿why? ??
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I just missed the booties yesterday, and I just missed the antlers. I’m not sure if I was happier when I could blame Glu for the lousy palette, or now when I blame myself. Lol. Merry Christmas dolls. Don’t forget to pop into the joint holiday party thread. B)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Got last year's hair today:

Let's see if any of the other missing items, will pop up in the next few days...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited December 2017
    klena said:

'Twas the night before Christmas, when all thro' the house
    Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse;
    The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
    In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there.
    Kate opened her daily gift box;
    All the while crossing her fingers & toes;
    Hoping against all hope;
    She’d pick the coveted red dress that she thought was dope.

My poetry sucks and so is this palette.???????????

Sooo, I'm not the only one who crosses my fingers huh? :D

And a few more days, I'll cross all my fingers and toes for you!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    The one thing I really wanted was the little red boots. The days are going by so fast, December will very soon be over, and chances are so nil, what’s the point of even hoping anymore? And only just eight days (counting today, when I got $350 kash, seven stars, and four energy) of these boxes left. Sometimes isabeau likes to slay in laidback or casual style, so those boots, yeah, I really, really would like to have them, they’re kind of cute, I think. But NONE of the holiday items are appearing at all! Well, in alllll these days I saw the PJs, and just once. Similarly, the Partnership tiles, it’s either NONE, one, if I’m very lucky—but with odds being so out of the ball park, it’s just a blip in the wind to even happen to pick that tile. It’s an insignificant NOTHING. And I 98% rarely end up picking that one single tile, which appears SO FEW AND FAR BETWEEN anyway, so bummer for that. It’s just really beyond disappointing by now. Once in a blue moon, there’s two tiles. Why even do this Partnership thing, if Glu doesn’t want us to “win” anything? What’s the point? A little bit of happy can go a long way. But nah, hope has died. I did somehow manage to get 15 energy last week—really a shock, and better than nothing, but I’m sure it was merely a fluke—and look how many months it took to get that energy!  I would like to win the items, at least *somehing* *sometimes*, which, hard note, all this stuff eventually goes out of style anyway. And those heinous glasses, ugh. Stick a fork in them, they’re done. So in a year or so, maybe I’ll be lucky enough get something that’s no longer current, just way out of date, way out of style; and what happiness in that? Also, I’m dying for the Papagayo flower lei; I need just one more tile. For MONTHS I’ve needed that tile. And I know I’ll never see, let alone pick, that tile should it even ever appear. You know, my game’s algorithm is set up by Glu that, unlike many others who get to open two, three—someone here said five!—daily GB’s for free—I have to pay stars to open boxes two and three; what a waste. It’s just plain not nice; but at its very base level, it’s just mean. December’s the most major month of the year, and we hope for lots of happy things. A lot of us give SO MUCH, and Glu has absolutely no compunction to give back—not anything, not any one single thing to us—not to loyal players, especially not to large-expenditure players first and foremost, and just any players at all—it’s really messed up. Tells you exactly what kind of people we’re dealing with here. It’s so disappointing and just...disgusting. To think these people are so ungrateful, and greedy, and just downright mean-spirited. It’s December— it’s an important month for so many people—can’t  you be nice even just a little, Glu?! I “GIVE” here ALL THE FREAKING TIME. As everybody including you already knows! You can’t GIVE EVEN FOR ONE MONTH?! And you’ve intentionally set algorithms for people like me, who spend way too much here, that are designed to keep me spending, and never get anything out of it. December is the biggest month of the year in that it’s so different from all the rest. We have Chanukah, Christmas, New Year’s—December is supposed to be special, happy, magical. Nothing special, happy, or magical here. I saw once—once—in one of my palettes those rather hideous PJs—not insulting anyone who likes them, they’re just not my taste. Doesn’t matter anyway, I won’t be getting them, or anything else, anyway. I’ll be talking about ending my stupid, useless, $50 VIP membership in another thread. When I have a chance, but don’t worry, as soon as humanly possible. Right now I have other things to do. I do wish the greatest of luck to everyone out there.
    (Even if it’s the PJs they want! ;) )
    I just missed the booties yesterday, and I just missed the antlers. I’m not sure if I was happier when I could blame Glu for the lousy palette, or now when I blame myself. Lol. Merry Christmas dolls. Don’t forget to pop into the joint holiday party thread. B)
    Oooh, there’s a party thread?? Must investigate later!
    KaylaJ said:
    'Twas the night before Christmas, when all thro' the house Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse; The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there. Kate opened her daily gift box; All the while crossing her fingers & toes; Hoping against all hope; She’d pick the coveted red dress that she thought was dope. My poetry sucks and so is this palette.???????????
    Sooo, I'm not the only one who crosses my fingers huh? :D And a few more days, I'll cross all my fingers and toes for you!
    It’s the toes that are really the most important!
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Merry Christmas! ?
    My wish became true  :)
    Hope everyone else is getting what they wished for ?

Android
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Finally got the antlers this morning! Closed my eyes and picked... not a box I would normally pick otherwise but thank goodness for Christmas miracles? Now if only those jammies would make an appearance...
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    No Christmas items again, I’m so gutted! I haven’t even seen the pajamas or antlers, let alone had a chance to win them. Why is it so hard?  Not to be super dramatic but with the increased points needed to win the earnables, no midweek and no Christmas items in my palettes at all I’m feeling bah humbug and glu suck! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    I can not believe my luck... my bad, bad luck. 

I should not be allowed to pick my own boxes anymore lmao. The best palette I had yet and I managed to get energy and energy ?
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited December 2017
    No Holiday items tonight and I did spend 15 K-stars to open an extra box ??‍♀️
    Glad I might be too drunk to be mad right now ? but that's disappointing, especially considering how many days we still have to open these boxes.
    I got the antlers last night. Picked 2 boxes I like for my Mom, one was a Vip (I love them in holiday gift boxes. If there IS a holiday item, the more boxes we plow down looking for it, the better. Then after 2 bad picks,,,took my fave box...Antlers, awesome.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Finally got an item - the Christmas hair but didn’t pick it.
    @AListJacey, wow yep, you’re worst than me in picking the right boxes. I wonder if there’s like a club for people like us?

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Mergirl198Mergirl198 Registered Users 10 Posts
    I was very lucky I have received the dress, the antlers, and the PJs 
    Yeah..No..

Android
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I now have the sweater but I still don't have the dress, which is what I specifically wanted.
    Platform: Android

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Shoes pop up today for the first time:

How many days until these boxes go away?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I really hope Glu either let us have these a couple more days or increases the chances of us getting Holiday items because I really want those green pjs. Good luck, everyone! ?
  • Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    I won last year's Christmas pursue.I really hope I get the pjs before the Christmas boxes end.

Yayyyy
    Did I just wake up at 4 AM to open my Holiday gift box? Of course yes
    I really hope we get to open these for some more days! ??
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Oh my goodness after the whole season with of getting nothing, in the past two days I received the Christmas hair from last year and now today got these two beautiful boxes! So happy and came just in time! Hope everyone who hasn't gotten much will be as lucky as me today xxx

KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
    I missed the red booties. But in the same palette. I got the apres ski boots, the fur lined trudgy things. But...more items are popping up for everyone so that's a good thing.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Last couple of days went like this:

Then I paid 15 K-Stars just to open 350 Kash :-)))

Only ice skates to go! ♥
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Boom ? ? ?

Why? Cause the elusive red dress is finally mine. *cue evil laugh*

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
    edited December 2017

big congratulations Doll. I love that dress. Wear it well, and the Holiday gift boxes are beginning to feel like gifts.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts

It totally makes sense that i’d start winning holiday items now that Christmas is, you know, over 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    I need The hair ????????
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Lucas and Xoëy in their pj's ?❤?

No.