Didnt get christmas event

byebyeBernabyebyeBerna Registered Users 29 Posts
Why does glu hate? First my items, then the kollection boxes, i find out I am not linger getting throwback boxes and finally I did not get this weekend event. 
Honestly I have the stronge2sr urge to delete and re download to if if my game will just functiin properly but that would just label me a cheater so I either have to pray that glu will help me after already sending muktiple tickets or just give up on this game. Can we get kim on the phone? 
I know a week ago they said they had a larger than normal amount of tickets so I hope these issues will be fixed soon ??

Comments

• byebyeBernabyebyeBerna Registered Users 29 Posts
    I dont know how they responded so quickly but I now have the weekend event. Thank you guys
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm glad it waS resolved. Now if I can find my event gigs...i'll be so happy. Lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Mergirl198Mergirl198 Registered Users 10 Posts
    I have not received event storylines for the last two weekends.  No calls from Simon.  I am on IOS.  Am I doing something wrong?
  • Cady22Cady22 Registered Users 50 Posts
    I can't find my storyline gigs for this weekend event either
    Ok, I found them. ‘Winter showcase’ started mine off, but I hadn’t finished last week. . Do you have that? I will check my devices for the other gig names. The storyline ‘continued’ from last weeks as I understand it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Mergirl198Mergirl198 Registered Users 10 Posts
    I did not get the storylines last weekend either, in fact Simon has not called me for any gigs in a couple of weeks.  How did you find ur storyline? @kokokokonut
    It was called winter showcase. If you have undone storyline or event...your event gigs are harder to find. I hadn’t finished last weeks, when I did, it said it wasn’t quite finished. And then I got the call to continue. Mayor gets a new girl bumped from a fashion show for you, then you do thnec# ghosts of Christmas and get a chance to make it right. Look for winter showcase. You should get the event regardless of whether you can find the event gigs. With the meter, and points being picked up with every 5 star professional gig. Back to cooking my turkey. Good luck guys...winter showcase, then it keeps sending you back to bel air for the next ghost/gig.,
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary