KKH Holiday Card 2017

Comments

• DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Please don't close it yet
    Just saw it and I have to post. I'll be here soon to show you my Sexy doll ?
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I'm pretty excited to see what Nai has in store for us :smile:
    edited December 2017
    Heyyyy guyz 
    So first thanks to @Naimonster who opened the thread AND here's my look!!! Hope you'll like it c'mon @Vats and @kokokokonut gimme ur fantastic opinion
    @Adrie my best dollfriend I'm waiting for your opinion about my pic too.

Yay, Nai! Thanks for doing this! Sebastian is ready for party. I had fun with this!
    Ummmmm @LantsPance your $€X¥ pose is really driving me crazyyyyyyy ???
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    @Danizzle Are you sure you want my thoughts?

Well she's stunning enough to trigger a boot fetish on the perv polar bear! Voilà! :kissing_smiling_eyes:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Hahaha OMG 
    Who told me? This guy'll kill me ??? Thanks anyway @Vats
    XoXo ?
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @Danizzle Don't steal Sebastian, he's going beside me! Hahaha!

You have not posted your sexy Christmas look btw.
    PM to add
    @Danizzle Don't steal Sebastian, he's going beside me! Hahaha! You have not posted your sexy Christmas look btw.
    I will never do that ????
    My Sexy look wasn't that good though but I'll  post it very soon @Naimonster. Promise ?
    edited December 2017
    Just had to edit my post but will be back with my new post
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    Danizzle said:
    So ummm... Here's my attempt of sexiness on picture @Naimonster

And for you @Vats and @Adrie a remake of my White Christmas outfit as @Vats laughed at the first one ?

@DanizzleYou look so beautiful ?❤️
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
    Danizzle said:
    Heyyyy guyz 
    So first thanks to @Naimonster who opened the thread AND here's my look!!! Hope you'll like it c'mon @Vats and @kokokokonut gimme ur fantastic opinion
    @Adrie my best dollfriend I'm waiting for your opinion about my pic too.

@DanizzleI'm sorry, I do not get the notifications that you mentioned me and I FEEL HAPPY BECAUSE I AM YOUR NEW FRIEND ❤️ and I sincerely love this look?❤️
    •Player Since 2017
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
    Thanks a lot @Adrie ?
    Danizzle said:
    Thanks a lot @Adrie ?
    ❤️ @Danizzle
    •Player Since 2017
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
    I get it @kokokokonut
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ok, Nai was wonderful and opened it. :) But now I think we can all agree closed is closed.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh my... Yes @kokokokonut
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Cherrey said:
    YESS @Naimonster! Your edits look so good! Especially Jax has me drooling. Since the annual Christmas card is a huge thing, Cherrey grabbed her scissors and modified some of her wardrobe for this festive moment:
    Cherrey said:
    YESS @Naimonster! Your edits look so good! Especially Jax has me drooling. Since the annual Christmas card is a huge thing, Cherrey grabbed her scissors and modified some of her wardrobe for this festive moment:
    Oh, Cherrey, I was wondering! Because I saw your images before reading the post, I wondered at the differences; especially the black and red gown. I absolutely love it shortened this way!!! xoxoxo
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    edited December 2017
    isabeau said:

Oh, Cherrey, I was wondering! Because I saw your images before reading the post, I wondered at the differences; especially the black and red gown. I absolutely love it shortened this way!!! xoxoxo

Thank you so much, @isabeau! I'm glad you like my little edit <3
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Nai, thank you so much for all this work you did!!!!! The holiday pics are amazing, as always :D:D:D Merry Christmas everyone <3
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Nai-Nai you completely outdone yourself this year!

This is the best KKH Christmas we ever had! Every image I was scrolling down took a bit of my breath. The level of details you brought are overwhelming in a GREAT way!

I'm truly in love for all those. The snowy window GIF it's my all time fave edit!

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! You're a genius. Can't wait for winter wonderland! Merry Christmas!

<3<3<3
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited December 2017
    I absolutely love it! It looks like we all were wilding out on our Christmas party lol :D

Merry Christmas/happy holidays to you @Naimonster and to all of my forum friends <3 ??
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Wow these are amazing! I'm gutted I missed the post about it but really really amazing work! I absolutely love it! Xxx
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Oh wow, what a wonderful Christmas present Nai. This is so lovely. You went to so much trouble irswonderful. Thank you for your time and talent. Merry Christmas Nai. thank you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Oh my God! This is truly amazing! I love love LOVE it! Every single thing of it, the details are amazing and the way we all look and compliment each other is just gorgeous!
    Ahhh I'm saving all of these, hope you don't mind ? they're just amazing! I love everything about this.
    Best KKH Christmas EVER!! ? Such a nice and beautiful present to wake up to today ??

Thank you so, so SO MUCH, Nai!! ??? You're more than amazing.
    Oooh and Happy Christmas, everyone!
    MY GOD, I love both your beautiful edit ❤️ thank you for including me in your edit and then just wish you a happy Christmas and a happy new year @Naimonster ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
    •Player Since 2017
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Sad I missed the deadline but everyone looks great ♥ fantastic work Nai!!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    Nai, these are absolutely amazing!! You are really talented and I can't thank you enough for the time and work this must have taken. Every single picture is brilliant in its own right and the concept is so great and I am just so happy to be able to participate in my first real KKH forum Christmas like this ☺️ I love my doll's special appearance when exploring the hotel, as well as all her others. Thank you so much and I hope you are having a lovely Christmas! ❤️
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Thank you so much for taking the time to do this Nai. They’re spectacular and you are brillant for your attention to details in putting this together. I’m privileged to be included and being able to experience my first Christmas too with you & the forum.
    Thank you for my wonderful Christmas presents and hope you & yours are enjoying a wonderful Christmas ???
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    WOW! Thank you so much for all your effort, Nai! The cards turned out STUNNING. There's so much to see. I absolutely love it! And YESS I stand next to one of the most handsome boys ever (aka Jax) <3