Holiday gift boxes - 2017!

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I hope we still have them for a little longer. The dress was in my palette again and again I didn't get it.
    Platform: Android

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    it was a hairy day today
    Yay!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited December 2017
    i know i shouldn't complain since i've done well considering the chances in the boxes with the pjs and the booties, but the last few days I hadn't seen anything. today I opened two boxes which were nothing but kash and figured the rest of the palette was nothing but the same as well. of course the 3rd box I usually choose held my coveted ice skates. seriously, i will probably go 10 Christmases before I ever win them :'(
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    edited December 2017
    oh man it's been a while since i've posted.
    so far i've gotten decent things: the uggs, the black shoes, the antlers, and the other hair.
    i wish i could get that green bag which eluded me last night. i adore dark green so i wish i'd gotten it.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    my pals i got the bag today

♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    I just missed the skates tonight ): ? rip
  • Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    I finally got the pajamas

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Congratulations just in time for any NYEve pajama partes . Lol  one more doll nedxs the jammies and one needs the antlers for me.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I Finally got one of the Christmas items. It’s last years Christmas sweater and I love it.
    But Look at this glitch, the lights from the Christmas sweater are still showing up.

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts

It seems like I’m winning holiday clothes every day now that Christmas is over and I no longer care lol, I wonder if that’s by design...
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts

Ugh.
    Android
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Im so excited look what I won today Iv been dying to win this dress I love it! 

• AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    HollySisk said:

I Finally got one of the Christmas items. It’s last years Christmas sweater and I love it.
    But Look at this glitch, the lights from the Christmas sweater are still showing up.

Congrats on getting the sweater, @HollySisk!
    That Christmas sweater is really fun to play with. All these dresses show the special effects. ?

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I believe I've gotten everything that they're offering inside the holiday gift boxes because all I'm getting now is partnership palettes, kash I don't need as usual that isn't a surprise, unnecessary energy, and of course 3 kstars and the little boxes of clothes we unlock in the boxes in our closet. :neutral:
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I assume the holiday GB's are going away after this weekend? :( Saw the jammies again day after Christmas but they haven't shown up in a palette since. Next year leading up I'm not going to collect any completed partnerships in the hopes it'll improve odds since Glu was no help this year.
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts

A moment of silence for the very first time I’ve seen the antler hair in my game and I didn’t pick them. Still never saw the pajamas. But yay, clunky black boots I’ll never wear.
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I assume the holiday GB's are going away after this weekend? :( Saw the jammies again day after Christmas but they haven't shown up in a palette since. Next year leading up I'm not going to collect any completed partnerships in the hopes it'll improve odds since Glu was no help this year.
    Just a note, for what it’s worth: If you don’t collect on a completed Partnership you won’t have any tiles in your daily GBs until you do. So that might also adversely affect seeing any Xmas items too. I have no idea, of course, but maybe, possibly, it makes some sense...?
    I was thinking maybe the partnership tiles were forcing out the items... Sort of like how the gold boxes work. So if I don't collect completed ones they won't show up leaving room for more items to take their place? Idk it's worth a shot. I wasnt seeing items 95% of the time anyway so what's the difference? *shrugs*
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    well, I've been doing the same thing, and....this morning, I picked two tiles. A gold and a silver in the same set - thing is, instead of providing a tile to an existing open not finished set....It opened up a new one. So, thinking you'll be forcing the 'completer' tiles to pop into your palette, you're simply starting a new set of 3 tiles. Did that make sense? So I forgot about daily gift boxes a year or more ago. Just another thing to tap through to continue with the game. Sad I feel that way, huh? Give me a prize. How about the set of 3 bracelets that was for purchase, then the gift boxes began, they were put in the GBs, and have never been seen again. Give 2 energy and that's a freakin prize. Don't whiz on my leg "Look you're 2/3 done with a category that didn't exist for you a minute ago" and tell me it's raining. Allegedly, I could have chosen the bracelets, and a lilac dress that is still open in my giftboxes. But no. I have 2/3 of a non existant prize. Oh, and those 2 tiles, 2/3 of the way clear for 5 energy.
    Sorry about the bittercakes so early, but no. Not claiming a prize doesn't increase your chances for a prize. It forces you to see you're not getting it. It will create new sets of nothing, rather than give you the existing nothing you're already chasing.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Saw the beanie today for the first time:

I don't collect my tiles, doesn't seems to affect positively nor negatively my odds TBH.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I agree with Koko and Vats. I have 4 completed partnerships that I haven’t claimed and it didn’t help me a bit. There are still holiday items I dont have and I’m not even seeing holiday items in my pallets again for the past 3 days :/

The system is supposedly completely random (or so I’m told on support tickets) but I have a hard time believing that when it’s so blatantly not. Daily boxes are just one more aspect of the game I play through without a thought. Pretty sad, as Koko says.
    Well poop. I thought I remembered reading awhile ago that it worked for someone. But maybe that was before they added new tile collections. Don't mind me, I'm just bitter.
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    No items again in my palettes, only energy and tiles. 
    Android

• klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen, same here.
    Lol @soundspretty. At least its 10 energy & 1500 kash. Over the last 4 days, all I’ve got is just 4 energy and either 350 kash or tiles that forms magazine cover.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts

My pick today after several days of no items whatsoever in my boxes - finally!!  I'm so happy! The only item I don't have now is the reindeer hair, which I haven't even seen in my boxes, but I'm ok with that as I don't particularly like it - I much prefer the 2014 gold reindeer headband hair, which I already have. Strange to have had what is actually a successful holiday GB haul despite feeling like pickings were very slim indeed most days!!
  • SummermoonsSummermoons Registered Users 19 Posts

After missing the dress 3/4 times this year (and probably much more times last year, super bummed abt it then), I finally got it!!!!!!!

AND i missed the antler hair again! oh well, I guess i will be seeing it next year then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Hi! My doll is called ☆Nessa
    Playing on Android. Add me on Facebook!
    You guys. I got the jammies. I was so excited I dropped my phone and didn't get a screenshot.
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    WOOT WOOT! so happy for you @soundspretty B)

You guys. I got the jammies. I was so excited I dropped my phone and didn't get a screenshot.

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

*happy about winning holiday items*
    But Kayla, Christmas is over
    Lol, shut up *sips champagne*
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College