Options

Fans boost(?)

RobynUnleashedRobynUnleashed Registered Users 10 Posts
For a year or so now I’ve been playing catch up with Willow (she’s about 50mil ahead). This part of the game I understand. However, about 6 months ago (a guess) I was bumped down from #2 to #19. Since then it has happened a few times, whenever I get close to #2. Always knocking me down to #19.

Around a year ago my playing habits dropped due to me getting a full time job but which meant jobs piled up on the game (currently have 22 tasks waiting to be complete). Have I missed a storyline that’s making this happen or is my game bugged/glitching? I’m playing regularly now and trying to work my way through the tasks (any advice on getting through those quickly would be appreciated too). I also messaged Glu directly about this the first time and they said it’s all an aspect of the game, an aspect that my friend who plays is not experiencing. 

Once again, thanks for any help

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Do you find you drop down shortly after the updates? If so that’s a ormal part of game play. But 22 undone tasks is too many. If you did think it was a glitch, the first thing Support will tell y9u is to complete your tasks first.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Do you find you drop down shortly after the updates? If so that’s a ormal part of game play. But 22 undone tasks is too many. If you did think it was a glitch, the first thing Support will tell y9u is to complete your tasks first.
    Thank you, I feared this would be the case? Any tips on how to most effectively work my way through the undone tasks? Is there anywhere that says whichbtask is related to which event? 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Well, if you put the ‘acheivements’ that reward 100 5 star gigs or things in a row on hold, you can start a gig, fill the bonus and 2 Stars, and let it time ouit. You have filled in enough that you won’t lose any or many fans. The only thing bad, it breaks your aforementioned achievement streaks. That will help a lot
    Have you sent in a ticket? I would hate to have you doing something the hard way, if there is another choice. In all honesty, when I get bogged down with 8 or 10...I will look and see what tasks I’m willing to half finish. A mediocre performance still counts as a completion. Good luck
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank you!
    I sent a ticket a while ago and they said that’s how the game goes. Think it might just be a case of knuckle down and persevere!