Aloha 2018! Renewing Vows for a New Year!

VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
edited January 2018 in KKH General Discussion
Welcome forum friends to the first celebration of the year in KKH!

For the last 6 months, @kokokokonut and I have been planning this and today it's finally happening! Our dolls are celebrating a combo of wedding+vows renewal and you all are invited to join this special and unique occasion!

We putted so much love (and work) to organize all this and we're grateful for the contributions of every friend who helped this become a reality. You're the best!

For schedule reasons, we edited the ceremony material before opening this thread, so naturally not all members were included, but don't let this shy you away, those who aren't on the 'official' guest list, can post a CLOSE-UP picture of their dolls on the white background and you'll receive a wedding souvenir!

Our dolls will be dressed all day to you take pics with them if you feel like. Dress up your doll too and share your moments at the party with selfies, group pics, family pics and edits! All kind of interactions are welcome!!!

We hope you all have a bit of fun here to start a brand new year full of joy with KKH!

Love,

Koko & Vats.
Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
Prev1

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Waikiki Beach, January First 2018...

Kat, Vats, Bort and Z broadcasted the ceremony to all fans to watch their cosmopolitan way of love! Naturally, the streaming lagged a lot and the audio was out of sync, but what kind of big event haven't any problem, right?

After the ceremony they joined the guests to group pictures in front of the iconic Duke Kahanamoku's statue:

Cheers to those who are always there for us, the lovely bridesmaids and groomsmen @Charli @Naimonster and @SassyVoguette .

These girls are queens of social media! With 2 @AmeliaKKH @KalindaKing @Ladouce Femme and @Robyn_Fnty .

Shout out from Angel Chocolate to this krew reunion, @haftime @LindaVB @Rumpelstilzchen and @unique123 .

Two couples, but only half of them aren't named Jon. With @Angeline & Jon and @HollySisk .

@kokokokonut army of clons and @Andrzej_S. adding diversity to the mix!

iOS could never! With fellow Androids' @Anastasia_V. @astray and @soundspretty .

Gingers have more fun, right?! @KaylaJ @ladykrystal @SugarK and @webra .

And here the remains the question... Blondes or brunettes? With @ChicCharlotte @judithkkh @MNieuw and @Pez .

After photo bombing all previous pics @Carol Davida took central stage, to the horror of @klena @Lyanna .Vats took advantage to whisper something @Cherrey ear.

So under the stunning sunset of Hawaii all guest joined the brides and grooms to a mega selfie!

While Kat, Vats, Bort, Z and their bridesmaids/groomsmen were working on their wedding photoshoot, the guests started to accommodate themselves at the reception:

Guest roll call by alphabetical order!

Where's Wally? KKH version.

Do you really thought that we would forget our litlle treasure? Mellanie as our flower girl!

A beautiful landscape shot of Waikiki with the bridesmaids and groomsmen.

Isn't this the best sunset you ever saw?

Finally joining the guests for good food, emotional toasts and speechs and of course to party hard:

Keep on dancing till the world ends!

Instead of the traditional 'bouquet toss', the girls hid their bouquets on the beach and the guests started their treasure hunt:

Doesn't matter how desperate you're to find something, always stike a pose when the lens are around!

When you're already well married or are single and not ready to mingle, just relax and watch the buzz.

Girls on a mission! Let's help each other to change the relationship status of those who remain single to 'hooked'.

Pause to check the fireworks in honor of the brides and grooms!

Four blondes got distracted by the fireworks and couldn't recall what they were doing there afterwards...Tragic!

This group didn't find the bouquets, but they found the moon!!!

Hours and hours of search and nothing!

The dawn came, and finally the guests give up on the hunt!

What they didn't know was that Xan stole the bouquets, girl is thirsty for a man! However Sassy's technique was more efficient, smart girl scored two points in one night!

They all reunited on the beach to wave for the paparazzi's helicopters who were surrouding the celebration:

Bye-Bye!

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    This is so wonderful. Thank you so much Vats. I love all you have done for this.
    We did have a few little Bridezilla moments.
    1st - Kat bought nearly ALL the good wedding dresses, in an effort to force Z into wearing the Chicken Feather Bridal Gown.....But Z had her fave already picked out, and Kat missed that one.

Next up, Z played mischief maker with Kat's gowns. It seems everytime She put on the veil, her skirt disappeared. Now while that was time efficient for the honeymoon, it was a pita for the pictures.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Kate was loudly sobbing & said thru her hitching breath - Izz juzz so beautafoo. *hic* So beautafoo. I lubb weddings. Ewe look beautafoo. *sob* I’m juzz so happy. So happy. *sob*

Me: Seriously, shut the eff up and stop with the crying. You’re bringing everyone down.

Of course she ignores me.

My apologies to @Vats & @kokokokonut.

Seriously though you’ve outdone yourself with your edits and putting this wedding together. Thank you for inviting us. As Kate said, it was beautafoo.?
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Lol at the where's Wally comment.

My Internet is being difficult and loading slow but stopped in to say hi to all and i am loving the outcome.

Thanks @kokokokonut and @Vats for inviting me and Xoëy to this lovely vow renewal wedding. :smile:
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Love this! Great job @Vats
    Here are some of my favorite snaps of the night

• PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Oh my gosh, so much work put into making all of those wonderful edits! And what a fun write-up! I love it. This thread is so entertaining to read. What a wonderful way for your dolls (and ours!) to kick off the New Year. Thank you for the invitation to your ceremony and reception, @Vats and @kokokokonut, and for all the time and hard work you've put into sharing the occasion with us.

And just in time we received champagne bottles and flutes in-game to toast with! Though we're all dressed more fashionably than this cocktail waitress I found while searching for cute pics to serve the bubbly, lol:

iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Everyone looks fantastic!! 

Had to get in a snap of the boys after they sang for the ceremony: 

As well as a snap of Andrzej with 1/2 of the couples ;3

May the couples (the quadple?) share many wonderful years of friendship & wedded bliss ;3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Thanks @Vats for those lovely edits. I'm loving every perfect Kodak moment that was captured but why the diva looks so darn shy like she was afraid to photo bomb the wedding pics lol. Ms. Gorgeous ferocious loves to attend her all of her friends wedding ha :D
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Oh yeah Koko, so much going on behind the scenes. People have no idea how patient you are, I mean who waits that much to a guy buy a suit huh? And all those crazy requests!

Thanks @klena . So cute to see Katie sobbing, pretty sure nobody noticed, cause her make up remained flawless all night long!

And we appreciate that you accepted our invite @astray . Funny you mentioned the 'Wally' caption, cause that came to my mind while I was placing Xoey in the pic!!! So small!

Thanks for sharing you pics @soundspretty ! Christine looks stunning. Hope she enjoyed her booze without having to worry about to work!

Aw @Pez so glad to hear that! That's exactly our intention. And Gosh we need to add the cocktail lady to all our future celebrations. Guess it's time to replace Joe Manganiello.

Thanks for the well wishes @Andrzej ! What I most like about 4Droids performance? Costume changes!!! Yay!

@Carol Davida I'm still looking for any sign of shyness, not accurate for someone that step up on a table!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Oh my God, this is adorable! Every single edit is gorgeous and the write-up is so fun! I love every single thing about this. I can't wait to see everyone's pictures!
    I agree with @Pez, this is a wonderful way to kick off the New Year! Thank you very very much for the invitation to the ceremony and reception, @Vats and @kokokokonut for all of the time, work and attention you paid to every single detail of this. It's perfect and you guys look absolutely stunning ?

My doll is still trying to find everyone around to take some pictures but on her way to champagne she found the beautiful @webra! ? (Oooh and yes, she did found the champagne. Yayy!)

Thank you so much once again and Happy New Year! ???

Edit: Look who I just found, the beautiful @haftime! ?

• LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Oh wow these edits are amazing! What a great way to start 2018! You're so skilled with these really really great work @Vats ! Xxxx loves it
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    @Vats What a wonderful celebration! Thanks so much for the recap! I’m so honored to have been invited.

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Dixie was thrilled to attend a tropical destination wedding but did get a little overheated in her voluminous dress. However Dixie knows fashion is pain and she did not want to risk “twinning” with another guest.
    After Dixie found Kate sobbing in the courtyard, she calmed her down and helped fix her makeup so that photos could be taken. The two decided they’d each find a bouquet, commit to a man, and be the next brides. Little did they know Xan was hiding in the hibiscus so she could listen in. Xan wasn’t letting any one else be the next bride!
    As Dixie and Kate were getting pictures with the other guests, Xan was retrieving the bouquets so they’d never be found!

@klena @Angeline & Jon
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    edited January 2018
    Dixie and Kate spent so long looking for the bouquets that not only was the bride in her pajamas but the flowers were dead. (Plus poor Dixie’s hairstyle couldn’t take the humidity)

Meanwhile Xan was still looking drop dead gorgeous and intent on finding a man.

@klena @Naimonster @kokokokonut
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    By dawn things had gone from bad to worse for poor Dixie... all alone except for her bottle

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    @Vats I swear, all of your edits never cease to amaze me, but this time you've really outdone yourself. I'm not kidding. This is BEYOND AMAZING!!

Thank you so much for inviting me, and thank you for creating this masterpiece!  <3

P.S. LOL at the "four blondes and fireworks" comment. That sounds pretty much like me in real life  :D 
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Here's my doll right after the ceremony with Vats, Kat and Zee.
    Since everyone got distracted by delicious food and cocktails, Bort was kind enough to help us to take this pic. Too sad he did not get in the shot though! 

KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Thank you everyone for coming. This has been amazing. Vats, your video is wonderful. Way better than I could have imagined. .. happy New Year and Happy Polyamourous. Live and marriage.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Don’t know how it happened but just noticed my FB was logged off in game. I blame McDonalds wifi. Must have happened after I changed Kate’s outfit. Unfortunately, I spend time after that trying to find everyone in their new outfits to no joy. Duh.

So long story short, got no pics to post of my own. ?. Saving your fantastic photos to my album instead.
    iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Wow... I missed this ?
    edited January 2018
    Thank you so much @judithkkh @Lyanna and @webra ! Your beauty and joy are contagious! I love your shots!

Hahahaha @HollySisk ! That was an epic night for Dixie I see!

Aw thanks @Anastasia_V. ! Thrilled to share our blonde moments together!

Sorry @klena . Are there any new predictions to your internet comeback?

@Danizzle send me a close-up pic of your doll on the white background for a wedding souvenir! :smiley:

Oh and Waikiki wasn't a random choice for the renewal, you know?! 18 years ago Youngney blessed those lands:

See?! Happiness guaranteed!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Such a lovely ceremony and I absolutely LOVE the edits! The amount of time and effort you both put into this is amazing! Thank you so much for sharing and Kiki was honoured to share this special time with you both :) She actually had to step out and fan her eyes cuz you can’t let tears ruin your makeup! even when they’re tears of joy LOL :p

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    The wedding of the year - already! 
    Thank you @kokokokonut and @Vats
    Android
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    edited January 2018
    First of all congrats to the brides and grooms @Vats and @kokokokonut. Here's to many more years of love and health.

You really did amazing with the edits Vats! ?You clearly put your heart into it. And everyone dressed to impressed, you guys are all stunners!!! ❤️

Stefan was glad to catch up with some of his friends @astray @Cherrey @Anastasia_V. @Charli @Naimonster so they decided to be cheeky and steal some expensive bottles of bubbly and hit the beach. Needless to say they drank the night away with laughs and loved every minute of it.

Can't wait to see what the wedding souvenir is Vats! ?

Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    We are so honored to witness your vow renewal, @Vats & @kokokokonut!
    The ceremony, the gourmet cuisines, the view were just stunning and you surely hired a world class photographer who recorded the most memorable moments for us. ??
    Angeline & Jon, they were not looking around for the boutique as they don’t need to. ? They found a quiet spot to enjoy some romantic moments and used this opportunity for a mini honeymoon.

The resort the bride & groom provided to the guests was great, too. We were able to relax after a long day on the beach. Congrats again! ??

By the way, @Vats, how did you get Bort to wear the suit for the ceremony other than the default one. Was it an edit or Glu fixed it?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    You bet @Rumpelstilzchen !!! Harry and Meghan who?

Suddenly it's geting HOT in here @Stefan001 ! Wow your new doll it's gorgeous. Are we connected? You know I just can't do something without my heart on...Literally!

@SugarK was Kiki crying too? Tears of sugar you mean, and those doesn't mess up the make up, just make the face look a bit whiter, I guess!

@Angeline & Jon Glad your dolls could had a great time! They were so cool on their matching pink outfits! I don't know, I just rented the outfit for 50 k-stars and voilà!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Oh right, I forgot about the rental suits/ gowns which I refused to pay KStars for only one time use although I rented my wedding gown in real life. ?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    Vats said:

If I’m very lucky Friday but its looking like Monday before I get my internet back. Backlog due to public holiday ?
    iOS iPad 
    klena said:

Vats said:

If I’m very lucky Friday but its looking like Monday before I get my internet back. Backlog due to public holiday ?
    That stinks @klena I’d get twitchy if I went a day without WiFi. You’re handling this much better than I could.
    Dixie has been inviting Kate to her reality shows and keeping her busy while you’re not online.

Holly
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Well, THIS is the kind of celebration I signed up for! I absolutely love everything! Congratulations to the happy couples!

Here are some snaps from the photobooth at the venue. What a fun night!

@Stefan001

@Naimonster

@Anastasia_V.

@Vats