v8.2 Update - Lets Discuss and Obsess

Comments

• miacollinsmiacollins Registered Users 82 Posts
    @HollySisk I know they never do but many people say it might come today or tomorrow and I just found out that. The new update is obviously related to Bora Bora so I’m hoping for more cute tropical hairstyles for girls/guys and more outfit options for your in game husband/wife. probably babies growing into toddlers? and getting to start their own little career doing like photoshoots and much more that would be cool. I know it’s not update related but I’m also hope they bring the KKW contour kit this month since many people couldn’t buy it last year. I also expect they bring in the new KKW ultralight beam lip glosses into the game I think that's all for now lol.
    KKH: 1+++ Lister on iOS
    Daily KKH Player Since January 2016
    Level 46, Max Fans
    Game Center: miaKKH
    Wanna Be Friends? Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MiaKathCollins
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    I really dont care about new places to visit, we already have loads. Give us new intresting stuff!! Gifttrading wit friends would be awesome! You keep giving us the same old, new place, more fans...... Bring it up a notch
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Selly kkhSelly kkh Registered Users 58 Posts

Hello upcoming update ?
    I think we will get it today or maybe tomorrow but we’ll get it soon ?
    ✨SELLY KKH✨
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Where that pic came from? Looks fake at the first sight, judging for the old swimsuits the characters are wearing (guy's hair though would be new if it's true), but underwater photoshoot sounds exactly the kind of thing that Glu would come up with ,but no one asked for.

Anyway, when I opened my game today the signs of an update were all there with the removing of holiday boxes and featured items section. If Bora-Bora is real I don't know, just hope isn't Boring-Boring!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Selly kkhSelly kkh Registered Users 58 Posts
    Vats said:
    Where that pic came from? Looks fake at the first sight, judging for the old swimsuits the characters are wearing (guy's hair though would be new if it's true), but underwater photoshoot sounds exactly the kind of thing that Glu would come up with ,but no one asked for. Anyway, when I opened my game today the signs of an update were all there with the removing of holiday boxes and featured items section. If Bora-Bora is real I don't know, just hope isn't Boring-Boring!
    It’s from glu ad in instagram so it seems to be real 
    ✨SELLY KKH✨
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm not going to bother guessing when the update happens, because being an Amazon player means I'll probably have to wait for it to happen 5 days later than IOS.
    Platform: Android

• AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    Selly kkh said:

Hello upcoming update ?
    I think we will get it today or maybe tomorrow but we’ll get it soon ?
    It's true, I hope it's today or whatever ... I'm so happy ❣️
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Pez said:

My Featured Items section disappeared and my regular daily gift boxes are back, so I'm guessing quite soon! :relaxed:

I was just coming here to say this. Ok, this is like losing the mucus plug before childborth. Have the pains started yet? Deep breaths, and we have to organize.....
    Now
    • we have to start stalking social media.....for GLU published info and/or graphics.
    • think of clever and amusing ways to politely beg for more info here in the thread.
    • Stalk the App Store for update info
    • Remember to run in and hot the Update Button upon the first sign of it's arrival.

That sounds the alarm, and brings all the dolls in, to see what's happening. <3B)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited January 2018
    https://youtu.be/mytLRy32Viw
    Now it’s an anticipation party.

& yes, I brought enough gum for everyone.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    The only thing I really want from this update is a new, safe way to store progress. I'm on android, my phone got stolen and factory wiped last year and it caused me to lose game progress from 2 years.
    The glu team was really nice and helpful to me, but that doesn't solve the problem with data storage. 

The k&k game did save all my progress and I could retrieve everything. I hope kkh will switch to a similar data storage system! 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Vats said:
    Where that pic came from? Looks fake at the first sight, judging for the old swimsuits the characters are wearing (guy's hair though would be new if it's true), but underwater photoshoot sounds exactly the kind of thing that Glu would come up with ,but no one asked for. Anyway, when I opened my game today the signs of an update were all there with the removing of holiday boxes and featured items section. If Bora-Bora is real I don't know, just hope isn't Boring-Boring!
    I thought the same thing. New places always mean new clothes and that girl obviously look like it had on an old bathing suit. And sorry Koko, I thought it wasn't real. A lot of people was posting it on Instagram but wasn't telling nobody where it came from.  Plus Bora Bora has snakes as well. But I guess we just have to wait and see. 

1st Edit:The picture is from Instagram, I crop out the username. I mostly just type kkh and see what I get. 

2nd Edit: Honestly after thinking about, it wouldn't surprise me if Glu drop an update without no spoilers. If they do, do that then I hope it be awesome. 

Side note: My snow is gone but Christmas and New Year decoration is still up. 
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    This smells update coming soon
    ?
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Vats said:

Where that pic came from? Looks fake at the first sight, judging for the old swimsuits the characters are wearing (guy's hair though would be new if it's true), but underwater photoshoot sounds exactly the kind of thing that Glu would come up with ,but no one asked for.

Anyway, when I opened my game today the signs of an update were all there with the removing of holiday boxes and featured items section. If Bora-Bora is real I don't know, just hope isn't Boring-Boring!

Lol I have an OPI polish named Not So Bora Bora Pink
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    - I know many players asking for toddlers. If Glu adds toddler in the game, please allow us to choose if we want both babies to grow up or keep one as a baby. I’m not ready for both of them to grow up yet.? Please ~
    - Add rewards for players who maxed out fan numbers instead of adding more fans for each update. Keep adding max fan number could be overwhelming for new players to catch up.
    - Strongly Agree with:
    *randomize the Kollection boxes
    *more Kash items to buy
    *better way to organize closet items
    *keep the TB sale in the closet coming
    ?By the way, saw some players posted a TB event popped up in their games yesterday on social media that some players have this TB professional event and the earnable rewards are 4 previous event gift box items. Is this kind of event going to be available for everyone? That would be great! ?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    edited January 2018
    We're all experiencing update fever. Now be honest - who has been going to the App Store already today?
    A show of hands?

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • dj7991dj7991 Registered Users 30 Posts
    I need an experience  bar please more comebacks and storyline I ran out, the game has gotten boring since then 
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    We're all experiencing update fever. Now be honest - who has been going to the App Store already today? A show of hands?
    I'm pending and it came out that I have to update Photogrid haha ??
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    We're all experiencing update fever. Now be honest - who has been going to the App Store already today? A show of hands?

Me me me!!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, I’m so excited. I am missing my nooner. To me, noon is when I soak in my jacuzzi tub. I made a deal to do gentle hydrotherapy in place of friggin physical therapy. The commute to my bathroom is a lot faster. But still.....it waits for the game.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    I thought we had 1 more weekend Event left in this update and that the update wouldn’t come until Monday or Tuesday? 
    edited January 2018
    Glu doesn’t give advance notice about release dates. That’s why we come here in eager anticipation.

Speaking of anticipation.....sometimes our Glu Goddess drops a hint or two about the weekend......I wonder if we’ll get that this week. Hmmmmmmm....( runs off to check the current event thread )
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • sarabikkhsarabikkh Registered Users 103 Posts
    Again, no news... and everyone is waiting for nothing. We should all focus on something else, they won't tell us anything anyway.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited January 2018

Oh, I’m so excited. I am missing my nooner. To me, noon is when I soak in my jacuzzi tub. I made a deal to do gentle hydrotherapy in place of friggin physical therapy. The commute to my bathroom is a lot faster. But still.....it waits for the game.

A soak sounds nice. I made my hubby build me a table top thing for mine where I can sit a candle, a glass of wine, etc. down so I don't have to constantly reach behind me on the ledge or worry about burning my hair off if I lean too far back. That was back in August? And since then I have not used my tub once lol.
    edited January 2018
    Well there is a hint about this weekend’s Event in the current Event thread. You could check that out, play a little.... o:)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    @kokokokonut I've been checking every 10 minutes ??
  • KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    I got all excited seeing I had an update! Thanks Kim wrong app! 
    Oh no. That was cold. ..........very cold. We’re so anxious over hear. Hope the emoji update has a nice new one for frustration. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited January 2018
    I love the toodlers idea but I agree with @Angeline & Jon I would like to have the option of deciding if I want to keep my babies because I do love them as babies ?
    and a better way of organizing things in our closet is also an excellent idea! I wish we could have the option of them being from Newest to Oldest, this way we could have our newest items (which are the ones I usually use) on top.
    oooh and TB sales ??
    I'm so excited!
    I'd like to organize in a custom manner. I'd group colors.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    @kokokokonut I love organizing my own closet by colors.
    it looks so cute and clean! this could also be a great idea, giving us different options on how we want our own wardrobe to be organized ?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.