KK:H Weekend Event - 12/29/17 - Ring in the New Year

Comments

• klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen @kokokokonut & @HollySisk Thank you all for the well wishes.
    Trying to stay positive. The internet company will reopen on the 2nd & hopefully it will only be another day or 2 after that. Problem is All phone lines here in Australia is owned by Telstra company & all other internet/phones companies lease their lines from Telstra. So if there’s a problem, they have to contact Telstra first to get Telstra engineer to look into the exchange.
    Meanwhile I’ll be visting McDonalds until internet cafe open from New Year holiday. At least then I’ll have great coffee ☕️ ?
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Dixie knows how to sway me and convinced me that since she has all the previous NYE hairstyles, she HAD TO HAVE this years too!
    She met up with @kate_kkh @KaylaJ @AListJacey

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Happy New Year everyone! I've had so much fun with you guys in 2017 and I can't wait to show you what's coming up for the game next year.

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    And for the last time in 2017... Done!

@klena yeah the guy was a jerk at the Countdown gig, too bad for him that Bort was there to put him on his place:

Seriously never saw Bort sooooooooo passionate and confident like this, I simply loved EVERY sentence of that scene, way to go Glu! He totally turned Vats on, that for once I wasn't a pennypincher and paid for them to have a moment at St. Moritz.

Sorry about the internet issue.

@Lisylis Yeah it was painful to complete that gig, took me 15 minutes! :D
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

Happy New Years And thank you Kalinda for everything you do to make the forum such a nice place, and you brought with you the return of Spoilers, and we love for them, them and the clothes. Lol
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Happy New Year from England you lovely people! All the best for 2018!

KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Finished the event a couple of hours ago. I wish I had gotten the gb eyes. Happy New Years... even though it's definitely not midnight yet here in NY.
    Platform: Android

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I felt the same way about my husband @Vats! I'll have to treat him to a really nice dinner out. Well, once I snag the hair sometime tomorrow ;3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @Vats, I know what you mean. I shelled out the 2 kstars for St. Moritz too.
    Btw, your Bort is hawt. This is Bort in my game.

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Glu really has to stop asking for stars in storylines WITH NO PAYBACK AT THE END!!!!! :rage:

klena said:

@Vats, I know what you mean. I shelled out the 2 kstars for St. Moritz too.

Since the Weekend Event is an extra day, the Weekday Event will be shortened, and like last week, we'll make room for it here. :) Next New Event Thread will go up on Thursday for the Weekend Event.
    Any Weekday Event we have this week will be shortened in length, and we'll celebrate it here. :)

Also.....the 2018 Fashion thread is up. :)https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5439264/kk-h-2018-fashion-thread#latest
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Happy new year everyone I hope 2018 is an amazing year for you all! 
    The first weekday event of 2018 is REALITY themed!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    First of all, happy new year to everyone!!!!! May all your wishes come true!! Secondly, so glad that we get a reality weekday event!! :) And thirdly, logged into my game on Saturday morning and my husband (who was on my facebook friends' list) was missing, he is not showing up anywhere and we were 200 points away from the 12000 limit.. Already sent a ticket to Glu, so I'm waiting....
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

The first weekday event of 2018 is REALITY themed!

Thank you for this Glu Goddess! Im getting closer to earning that gold dress in one of my games.
    So thi s us great news!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

First of all, happy new year to everyone!!!!! May all your wishes come true!! Secondly, so glad that we get a reality weekday event!! :) And thirdly, logged into my game on Saturday morning and my husband (who was on my facebook friends' list) was missing, he is not showing up anywhere and we were 200 points away from the 12000 limit.. Already sent a ticket to Glu, so I'm waiting....

Are you still friends on FB?
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts

Are you still friends on FB?
    Yep
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    Oh man I want a show your style event are we gonna get another one we haven’t had one in a while :-(
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited January 2018
    I'm not quite sure why we had to pay kstars to have a new years party in a place (St. Moritz) we already own, out of all the idiotic things glu has come up with this one was byfar the most idiotic, i mean come on now glu enough with trying to force us to spend kstars in storylines in order to have a good outcome , it's frustrating and quite annoying, lol.

On the plus side i got extra points and didn't even need them because I had finished already...

oh yeah and most of my friends have disappeared and i keep being signed out of Facebook AND my google play account.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Congrats to those of you who completed the event! I'm not mad nor am I sad that I didn't have the time to play because party events are my least favorites anyways lol. Oh and happy new year's day to all of my forum friends :smiley:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I actually finish! I am super happy at first I wasn't going to try to get the hair but I decided to keep pushing after all parties help with fan. I definitely need more fan since I drop from #140 to #150 which I don't know how when I get 5 stars on project. Anyways  I do hope Glu make parties more easier to do. 
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Happy New Year my dear forum friends!!
    I hope your dreams will come true in 2018!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    Happy New Year to everyone on the forum ? Wishing you all health, wealth, and happiness this year. Thank you for making me so welcome in 2017, I have loved feeling part of the KKH community and I'm looking forward to another year of events and fun :)
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Happy New Year, everyone! Thank you all for making this forum such a fun and welcoming place. :smile: Especially when so many other places online only grew more and more hostile and divided in 2017.

Woohoo, I love reality events. I got stars in my first box and cash in my second. Awesome timing on the stars because Maria had just offered me 10 off a 50 K-star hairstyle. How could I possibly turn down a hair luxe goal? Especially when the dozen previous calls were for furniture. 2018 starting off on the right foot in-game! :D Anyway, the hair was this fun huge bun one, which was also nicely timed since I've been wearing my hair up like this IRL recently:

iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

Looking ahead to the weekend, girls can get an outfit featured on social media. Everyone can get new jackets and hair!
    #VIPKalinda
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    ??? my gold box pick!! It was a lucky day today finally got the space buns 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Silz1217 said:
    ??? my gold box pick!! It was a lucky day today finally got the space buns 
    Your doll look gorgeous with her new hairstyle!? I love the space bun hairstyle!??
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    edited January 2018

Looking ahead to the weekend, girls can get an outfit featured on social media. Everyone can get new jackets and hair!

Woohoo! I love hair! Thank you GluGoddess.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Toiled away at reality shows to get my TB box early today because I wanted the rest of this week free for my businesses and update quests, since it looks like v8.2 is nearly upon us. Really hope I get the shoes in the first box someday soon!

Not too crazy about this dress overall but I do like the high side slit and folds in the hemline.

Got more cash in my gold box. Meh. Spent it on photobooth backgrounds. Good luck to those grinding!

iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Yes Thank you Glu Goddess!!!
    And I know which outfit it is, brb!!
    =========
    Edited to add this pic:

========
    Look at the girls’ outfit!! So playfull, I love it!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________