v8.2 Update - Lets Discuss and Obsess

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    If it's not there now, it will be there soon!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    Never mind it’s there now 

• Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    If you don’t think about it too much it will help be more patient :)
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ok, on my way. Last time I learned to toggle airplane on and off. We’ll see my devices are all a little spacey. Lol
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Woohoo!! Updating as we speak!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Ok, let's dive in this:

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    I have a problem. I waited so long for the update and I almost fainted, but the icon still does not change me, is this last month ???
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    Weres the android update ? is it today tomorrow
    edited January 2018
    I already got it ? Sorry hahah 
    •Player Since 2017
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
    If our glu goddess clays check the store.....thst's all we can do. It'S like waiting for the birth of a baby. Keep checking the store. Woo hoo.Bora bora, here we come. Its not out for android 
    Yeah, I remember I needed to look it up on google. Of course I have no idea where it was or what it did. It was either Turning on airplane mode and shutting down and re-opening or it had something to do with signing in and out of your iTunes account course let’s both look, and whoever finds it first Copy the instructions and we’ll post them for ref.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut I'm so excited for android update to come out ?
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    I am very sorry to write this, but the update is so disapointing. Few and ugly stuff in closet :( , only 2 kollection (kind of ugly) and one but you must have 3 another completed   :s ugh
    bora bora is nice though, but i don’t feel like doing anything in the game this weekend, these days.
    ohh i waited so much this and now i am pretty sad that i don’t enjoy anything  :/

:o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Sad to say but I knew Android was not going to get an update. Apple user get it first, they will always be first and that is sad and wrong. Honestly I hope Glu does better. Not a good way to start 2018.  ?
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited January 2018

Hey, I’m underwater! I was hoping we would have a new swimming pose, but it just looks like I’m standing next to an aquarium.

I do like a lot of the new items. Simple colored earrings that cost kash! A necklace at the perfect length! This really pretty hairstyle!

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
    I love this update ?❤️
    •Player Since 2017
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Is there any possibility of Amazon getting an update less than 5 days from now?
    Platform: Android

• QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    This is a cute update, nothing majorly game changing I do like date on the speedboat even if it looks kinda weird. I also hope glu allows us players to pick what kind of swimwear we choose to put on our dolls.

Sophie
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Yaaaaaayyyyy ??Let's go to Bora Bora??
    @Adrie your pose is on fleek as ever. @QueenCookie Your photos are inspiring and getting me eager to receive the update. Love'em ???
    Guys, Last time, every other post was about Android having to wait, and then we had complaints that every other post was upset about the wait, and in fact it got ugly. Let's keep this to the Update itself, good or bad, and if you want to vent because iOS gets it first, I promise you glu reads the Vent thread. I will move posts there if I have to but I'm asking for your help with this.
    Now, we need a little patience. I have 2 androids who can't wait to see if the boots for the SYS is on sale. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thank you babe @Danizzle ❣️
    •Player Since 2017
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
    Adrie said:
    Thank you babe @Danizzle ❣️
    Welcome ?
    edited January 2018
    Guys, Last time, every other post was about Android having to wait, and then we had complaints that every other post was upset about the wait, and in fact it got ugly. Let's keep this to the Update itself, good or bad, and if you want to vent because iOS gets it first, I promise you glu reads the Vent thread. I will move posts there if I have to but I'm asking for your help with this. Now, we need a little patience. I have 2 androids who can't wait to see if the boots for the SYS is on sale. :)

Agreed @kokokokonut
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    I can't get the "Masterson 2018" goal to complete/go away no matter how many times I visit the new pop-up shop and try on clothes or shut down and restart the game. Anyone else?

Whoa, are there THREE new pets in the Bel Air grotto? The tortoise, the crane, and the flamingos?

The grotto and its furnishings and pets are very nice, but of course crazy expensive. Only one of the slots can be bought for kash and not K-stars.
    webra said:

I do like a lot of the new items. Simple colored earrings that cost kash! A necklace at the perfect length!

Yes, I bought the kash earrings and the kash necklace right away! I was very happy to see those, especially since we got zero (IIRC? Or next to zero) new kash closet items in the previous update.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• EssenceHeartsPandasEssenceHeartsPandas Registered Users 72 Posts
    Update is hereee!!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I keep seeing things in my game that keep making me wonder if the Amazon update might be sooner than I expect. I just noticed all the outdoor Christmas stuff is gone when just 2 hours ago, it was still in the game. My featured items box also came back but I see items I already saw were in the game.
    Platform: Android

• EssenceHeartsPandasEssenceHeartsPandas Registered Users 72 Posts
    Pez said:
    I can't get the "Masterson 2018" goal to complete/go away no matter how many times I visit the new pop-up shop and try on clothes or shut down and restart the game. Anyone else? Whoa, are there THREE new pets in the Bel Air grotto? The tortoise, the crane, and the flamingos? The grotto and its furnishings and pets are very nice, but of course crazy expensive. Only one of the slots can be bought for kash and not K-stars.
    I do like a lot of the new items. Simple colored earrings that cost kash! A necklace at the perfect length!
    Yes, I bought the kash earrings and the kash necklace right away! I was very happy to see those, especially since we got zero (IIRC? Or next to zero) new kash closet items in the previous update.
    I'm also having the same issue with the masterson quest
  • JennahJennah Registered Users 22 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Does anyone know if all pets in the Bel Air grounds are tappable? The turtle, flamingos and bird?
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    Pez said:
    I can't get the "Masterson 2018" goal to complete/go away no matter how many times I visit the new pop-up shop and try on clothes or shut down and restart the game. Anyone else? Whoa, are there THREE new pets in the Bel Air grotto? The tortoise, the crane, and the flamingos? The grotto and its furnishings and pets are very nice, but of course crazy expensive. Only one of the slots can be bought for kash and not K-stars.
    I'm also having the same issue with the masterson quest
    Me too... ?
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Pez said:

I can't get the "Masterson 2018" goal to complete/go away no matter how many times I visit the new pop-up shop and try on clothes or shut down and restart the game. Anyone else?

We just released a fix for this! It will go away soon.

Hope you all enjoy the update! Let us know if you encounter any other issues.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.