v8.2 Update - Lets Discuss and Obsess

Comments

• QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Jennah said:

Does anyone know if all pets in the Bel Air grounds are tappable? The turtle, flamingos and bird?

Yes all three are tappable.
    Sophie
  • PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    The Android update is in the store, but it´s 255 MB. Is it right? Why so big?
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    There is currently this random Icon that has appeared for the android's wardrobes... Is there a purpose for it? When you click on it it does nothing but it seems like it could be a button for turning our dolls around.. perhaps a quick take of clothes or undo button?
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    @KalindaKing there are people who are stating they've not received the update for android yet I told them to be patient or try to refresh their Google play store, when I did it, it worked for me, so hopefully it'll work for them.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited January 2018
    If you're not seeing the update, I would clear cache. Then you can check the auto uodate button, I don'the have it on, but I turned it on and when I opened up, the uodate was there for me.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    So I couldn't help myself, I loved some of the pieces from the special collection and I was lucky enough to have gotten them one after the other and only spent about 300kstars, stopping for now. But I love this look so much.
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts

So I couldn't help myself, I loved some of the pieces from the special collection and I was lucky enough to have gotten them one after the other and only spent about 300kstars, stopping for now. But I love this look so much.

For some reason I never liked that hair with that outfit on kkg but the hair looks pretty good on your doll with that outfit.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Does anyone know if all pets in the Bel Air grounds are tappable? The turtle, flamingos and bird?
    Yes all three are tappable.
    Oh wow, thank you for pointing this out! I’m buying next VIP event!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

welp, looks like I have a Kollections goal for one day. I have 2/3 but I love that outfit from K&K. The hair reminds me of Steven Tyler of Aerosmith, but we can rock it better than him ;)
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    @kokokokonut what is this icon and why can't I use it?
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Wow new update! I haven’t been home all day so I’m just now downloading it, but I’ll be back in a few minutes with first thoughts pros and cons list ?
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
    edited January 2018
    Is anyone else having a glitch with their businesses? Jayde from the salon is calling me every two seconds to say I made $750 from the salon. I mean I guess I shouldn’t be complaining but I don’t even have a chance to go take care of my customers and get the K stars because my “week” is up every time I travel to a new location. 

Edit: upon further inspection it’s not just my salon. Liam calls me every other screen change to give me a new option for the ski lodge and the guy who manages me Seoul amusement park also calls me in between Liam and Jayde to give me $500 for my amusement park. I’m getting bombarded with calls every time I go to a new location. 
    KKH iOS player ✨

This is the VIP bronze prize. It's nice, but another underwhelming update in that regard. Think I'll cancel that subscription and save my money.
    IOS

• klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Gabebot said:

Is that a new feature? I don’t have that icon on my game even though the game is updated.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Paty said:
    I was coming here to ask this myself. My phone is saying 'no-NO girl!'

Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    edited January 2018

Pez said:

I can't get the "Masterson 2018" goal to complete/go away no matter how many times I visit the new pop-up shop and try on clothes or shut down and restart the game. Anyone else?

We just released a fix for this! It will go away soon.

Hope you all enjoy the update! Let us know if you encounter any other issues.
    Thanks Kalinda! Was this fix supposed to kick in by now? I got a mini-loading screen not too long after your post but I think it was just for the upcoming SYS event (the little black tag on the closet icon appeared). The Masterson 2018 goal still isn't completing/going away after that (I revisited the store several times and tried on clothes, shut down and restarted the game, etc.). But as long as not completing it doesn't interfere with any of my achievement streaks I won't mind if I don't get it. :) Plus I still have another 18 hours on the timer so no worries.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

klena said:
    Is that a new feature? I don’t have that icon on my game even though the game is updated.
    @klena yes it is it shows on all android kkh games except for iOS I tapped it didn't do anything my guess it will work for tomorrows event maybe
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    edited January 2018
    If you're not seeing the update, I would clear cache. Then you can check the auto uodate button, I don'the have it on, but I turned it on and when I opened up, the uodate was there for me. 

There’s no update from the App Store on my phone. I mean, it’s not showing up as even something downloadable. :( Plus, I have the little waving black banner thingy, but there’s nothing special to buy in the wardrobe. :(:(
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Gabebot said:
    I can't use it either and I have tired everything. Can someone please explain it some more. Thank you
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    edited January 2018
    I haven’t read through the entire thread yet so sorry if I’m repeating things that have already been said, but here are my initial thoughts!

Pros:
    - The pop-up shop items are priced much more adequately! The last couple of shops have had 100+ K stars for every outfit, so it’s really refreshing for that not to be the case this time.
    • The new dating location in Bora Bora! I feel like we have gotten business after business before this, so I love a new dating location (and my husband loves it too now that I’m actually motivated to hang out with him ;)
    • A new makeup! Although it’s not my personal favorite (nothing beats my KKW makeup) I do really like it, and I love when our closet expands with new makeup options. 
    •Love the new grotto. Does anyone know if all the animals are tappable? (edit: scrolled back in th thread and saw that they are! Awesome!)

Half & Half:
    • New kollections. On one hand, I love anything with new clothes, and the “Fun & Flirty” one is my fave of the new kollections. On the other hand, an exclusive kollection you need 3 other kollections to open? Geez. It’s already hard enough to finish them all with the “random” (not) algorithm disheartening the players and making us not want to play. Can anyone who has gotten 3 Kollections take a pic and show me what the exclusive one looks like? 

Cons:
    • The new grotto would have been a great opportunity to have one more slot to invite friends for parties and reality shows. 
    • Still not sold on keeping my VIP membership. It’s no longer making sense to spend $5 a month getting things that are only okay, when I could be saving up and spending $10 every 2 months on a SMC that I actually want.

Anyone, feel free to comment / discuss any of these points with me, or to quote and add your own bullet points :) 
    KKH iOS player ✨

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited January 2018
    I'm loving the update! Definitely getting the animals in our new grotto, they're incredibly cute. The outfits are also very nice, I looove some things that I'm definitely getting as soon as we have our next VIP event! ?
    does anyone know what does the locked (if you haven't completed 3 Kollections yet) Kollection for the boys looks like? ?
    oh oh oh before I forget + for 3 tappables in Bora Bora. I had brought up all the newer locations only having 2, so that is a bonus. I also like the new bird and crab illustrations
    IOS

klena said:
    @klena the new icon most likely that we are able to use it soon or next week all I know its intriguing 
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts

Paty said:

I was coming here to ask this myself. My phone is saying 'no-NO girl!'

I noticed that too! I didn't update the game yet, do you really need to download the 255mb or it's just an error and the game updates after you reach around 20mb???

That size is crazy, unless it's related to... C'mon GluGods be careful with your content!

For now, think we all need this:

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    My iOS game can[t finish the Masterson thing. I go, try on all the dresses, but the task won[t disappear. Was this addressed and a I missed it?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • table_dancertable_dancer Registered Users 28 Posts
    What does the Button mean?? When i tip on that nothing happend.... 
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Gosh, took me an eternity to update my game. Like 15min both times, yeah I closed google app by mistake while it was installing the first time and had to download all over again! :#

Hope this is an one time thing, and we don't start to have this oversized updates, doesn't make any sense once there isn't enough new content to justify this. Since my attention was on the event, I didn't checked the new stuff. Will share my impressions later! ;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    What does the Button mean?? When i tip on that nothing happend.... 
    i don’t have this 
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @table_dancer The button doesn't work for me either. Maybe it's a new feature that's not turned on yet? It would be nice if it was a "refresh" button that clears your doll of accessories and makeup so you can change your outfits easier.
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Someone already pointed out a good answer  about that button which is it might not work until the next update. I have a strong feeling this update is coming soon. I don't know if anybody has receive a phone call from Simon yet. But he mention something good is on its way. 
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.