KK:H Weekend Event 1/5/18 - First Time This Year!

Comments

• AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    @Lyanna I think it’s for the SYS boots which are on sale just for the duration of the event 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • viclepfviclepf Registered Users 5 Posts
    Zzzelena said:

Thanks, viclepf! It's sweet of you to make an account to support my comment :smile: I wish we got an answer. :smiley: Welcome to the forum anyway! 
    I wish we did too. Oh well.
    Thanks! <3
    Hi, I'm Vee!

Facebook player, level 38
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    The ‘Phone’ is a clutch. We have a bag that looks like a camera, but it’s a bag and can’t take pictures, just like this wee’;s ‘phone’ is just a clutch, you can’t call the paps on Willow behaving badly, but it ‘could’ hold your real phone. Lol
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    edited January 2018
    The event stole my sleep, even before it started! I got extremely tense everytime I have to chase something. So when the time came my first move was to exorcise this demon! o:)

First box I won the jacket, happy happy, then kash, frustration overloaded, one more box...THE HAIR! YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! *monster voice*

Tapped the 'done' button and got absolutely shoked:

Are you kidding me? What hell is this palette?! My hopes are dead when I get to open my free box. :weary:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @Vats, glad you managed to pick the hair & jacket out of that palette despite the odds against you.

Look who I found while voting. We should play a game of Spot koko. ?
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
    Omg that’s Apple! In the fruit salad dress. Thank you for this. Was I winning? Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    I voted for Apple as it was no contest between Apple and the other doll.?
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I am thrilled @vats got the new hair. To pick both the jacket and the hair in one pallette is amazing!
    I dont find white boots very easy to style. It will be interesting to see the competition. Dixie is in an intricate dress so we went with very simple hair.

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Is the weekend quest called Extreme Modelling? I got the gig, but no event or update.. (fb)
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    My fashion sense sucks but Iike SYS events anyway because even if you lose every single round you can still get everything if you never miss a submission. It's demoralizing but fair!
    Oh the androids don’t have the salad dress. Although, they’ve been spinning the wheel of Kollectiins
    I have a question, why when I post on Instagram, my picture posts, then a QueenKkh something account’s from 5 minutes ago moves on top of mine. Are there promoted or paid accounts that just squash my posts like that? Is this new?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    No I just lost my first round! Ugh I really liked my outfit but I guess I have to change now...

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I said I wasn't going to participate but I'm a liar I guess. I definitely wouldn't had we not gotten the discount on the boots. I submitted a quickie outfit this morning but since then have lined up a couple different options in case it does badly. I have noticed it's another event where people want to cover the boots... WHY.
    edited January 2018
    I lost my first round too @LindaVB ! Boo! Your outfit is GREAT, keep it! Seriously I get a lot of questionable outfits during the voting proccess, can't believe someone like you losing for them...

Thank you so much @Charli @klena and @HollySisk for the sweet words and for always rooting for me! Hope all luck you send to me goes in double for you ALWAYS!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited January 2018

Aw thank you @vats, I really appreciate it!!

And congrats on winning the hairstyle!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Congratulations @Vats! So great you finally got a long hairstyle, woohoo!

Lost the first round as well @LindaVB, can't understand why you did, your outfit is so fresh and original! I guess it's too high fashion sense for some.

If I see someone out there at voting, it's usually @Cherrey.
    If it is her.. Is it? Lol

Android
    I lost one, won two and both androids were wearing the same identical looks...ine son obbe list. Lol. So I don't feel bad, except for the missing points.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    edited January 2018
    I have a question. With this weeks weekend gigs do we normally get points from them? I can’t seem to remember how it works with the sys event.
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Aw I lost my first round too! We'll bounce back though! Here's what I've been submitting:

Edit: Woohoo, won my second round!
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Lol I lost the first round..... deservingly. I swore I put my outfit on before I went to bed last night so when I woke up I just stumbled through the motions of submitting a look without paying much attention to what I was wearing. The look was so bad hehe. 

Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I won the first round but I have no idea if I'll win the second. So far I haven't seen anyone using the dresses I submitted for the first 2 outfits and I keep noticing people keep submitting looks where you can't even see the boots. If the SYS is based around a pair of shoes, you should be able to see the shoes.
    Platform: Android

Thanks @LindaVB and @Rumpelstilzchen ! Gee just came to my mind I forgot about K&K. :o

I'd like to know that too @Ktinaavi !

I won my second round, and here's my box:

I mean if you track back my weekend boxes, you'll see that I never get shoes (they're like the ultimate items for me), and for that reason I keep winning bunch of shoes in my weekday boxes. However put brown in the game and I'll grab it for sure...You can start the jokes now! :unamused:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • MaxyliciousMaxylicious Registered Users 71 Posts
    edited January 2018
    This SYS Event is going pretty great so far, I already owned the boots, and I won the gift box hair in my free box (Its not really my style, but I always get jazzed when I win free hairstlyes) ;)

I've won three rounds so far with this look, so I think I'm gonna stick with it. Good luck everyone! :)

KKH and K&K iOS player since March '16
    KKH Doll name Liyah, Level 70, A+++, 1.2 billion fans, #1 reality tv show: The Fast Lane
    K&K Doll name Liyah J, Level 28, 260 million followers, Krew name: Krewzn
    I’m w2L1 and w1L2 So i’m Half and half. Puter is home again today, working from home. Driving me kray kray. But he understands about the game and here. He won’t tap for me anymore....baba does, but it makes Putey feel creepy. So if you not gonna tap for me...get out of the way. Lol. I already firmly said Will you be quiet? Lol. But I said it with love...I guess. So how is everyone doing? 2 dolls got the clutch. Miss Fruitsalad lost the 2nd round.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Omg @Rumpelstilzchen you really meet my doll all the time at SYS events! Haha, how funny! :D
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    @Ktinaavi you won't get points for each gig, but a bonus in the end after you complete the storyline. Around 50 normally.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Charli said:
    @Ktinaavi you won't get points for each gig, but a bonus in the end after you complete the storyline. Around 50 normally.
    Thank you! I did the first gig and got nothing, I’ve been sick so my mind isn’t working right so I couldn’t remember.
     @Vats I guess we have to wait for the last gig. 
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Ktinaavi said:
    Charli said:
    Thank you! I did the first gig and got nothing, I’ve been sick so my mind isn’t working right so I couldn’t remember.
     @Vats I guess we have to wait for the last gig.

---
    Feel better soon! Sending good vibes your way. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
    @September thank you ❤️
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    @kokokokonut they've updated the news feed on Instagram so posts aren't in chronological order now, the ones you interact with the most will appear above.

@Zzzelena yes it's called Extreme Modeling.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.