Introduce Yourselves - Getting to Know You-NO ADD REQUESTS PLEASE

Comments

• sissigreykkhsissigreykkh Registered Users 10 Posts
    Hello Forum ? I’m Sissi Grey and I’m from Italy ?? I’m a KKH lover since 2015! I’m on Instagram community from two years ( sissikkh) and I damn adore kkhworld. I hope to share with all of you my kkh passion here ?
  • NitaThom1NitaThom1 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hello Everyone! I'm Nita from South Florida. I've been playing KKH for about 2 years and I love it! Very entertaining. I am enjoying all of the helpful hints posted on the forums.
    ~~**Playing KKH on Android**~~
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Hi everyone and welcome to the forum! :smiley:
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited December 2017
    hi Sissi, Hi Nita. Welcome to the forum Dolls.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    You are welcome in the forum @chachacha06
    Feel free to everybody. They're like super nice and helpful -funny, very funny- XoXo ???

• NitaThom1NitaThom1 Registered Users 3 Posts

hi Sissi, Hi Nita. Welcome to the forum Dolls.

Thank you so much!!!
    ~~**Playing KKH on Android**~~
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    Hi, I'm Adrie, I'm 23 years old, I'm from El Salvador in Central America, so I'm Latina. I started playing kkh since February of this year, I loved everything about the game. I hope to be able to like you all, it is hard for me to speak English and I hope that we all have fun and as I say, I hope I can please you all and that we are great friends ❤️?
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
    Welcome @Adrie
    Hi and Welcome Adrie. You and Nita, and sissy picked a great time to join.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kinleykatkinleykat Registered Users 25 Posts
    Hello, I’m Mckinley, but I get called Kinley for short. I played kkh when it first came out, I didn’t realize that if I deleted the game i would lose my progress so I ended up giving up after that whole sitch. I started playing again about a year ago (iOS), and I currently help run two popular kkh Facebook groups (not sure if I’m allowed to say the names)! I decided to join the forums because as a girl who enjoys the darker things(colors) in life, I have some suggestions myself ?. I’m glad to be here and can’t wait to *finally* be in the know of spoilers as they arrive. ? While I do tend to go to darker clothes and oddball hair colors (I love the pink and blue options on the game), I can definitely say I have a bright soul and a personality to match. Thanks for having me here. ? 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Hi there @kinleykat and welcome to the forums! The KKH community is such a family-friendly atmospheric place to be at. I think that everyone is glad that you decided to join us here! :)
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Hi McKinley finally a familiar face on the forum from Facebook (hope this is the same person I talk to on facebook if not sorry I tend to get things wrong) so excited to have you apart of the kkh forum @kinleykat :smiley:
  • kinleykatkinleykat Registered Users 25 Posts
    Thanks to both of you! Not sure how to directly respond! Yes @astray I’m the one you know! 
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    Hi and Welcome Adrie. You and Nita, and sissy picked a great time to join.
    Thank you so mucho @kokokokonut ?
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
    You're welcome @kinleykat
  • kardashianari19kardashianari19 Registered Users 5 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Hi everyone. 

I’m Aria! Born in New York but currently living as a Georgia girl. Started playing KKH around the time it was first launched then I took a few year hiatus. I recently started playing again after I saw someone playing the app in public and I remembered I still had the same app on my iPad! I am so glad I got back into it because I am more addicted than ever! Love this game because I love girly games where you can pick out your own makeup, hair, outfits, ughhh! So much fun!
  • jessica296jessica296 Registered Users 113 Posts

Hi all! My name is Jessica as you can see from my very creative username. I made this account when I first started lurking but I’m only just now uploading an avatar and figured I may as well post this here while I’m at it. I will probably continue to be a quiet lurker but you all seem like a very nice and fun bunch so we’ll see! I’ve been playing KKH on and off since 2014 and have restarted my game about 3 times in total and I’m determined to make this the last time I start over. I’m much more dedicated this time around haha. 

SisSnappedLikeThanos deserves the world 💞
  • misstee4334misstee4334 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi I’m Tara! Looking forward to tips and tricks about the game. 
  • ChrisaL27ChrisaL27 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hello there and Happy New Year!
    My name is Chrisa and I just started playing KKH!
    This is me...

I started from the beginning! ?
    Playing on iOS. GC ID : ChrisaL27
    Any help, would be much appreciated! ?
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Welcome to the forum and happy new year, dolls!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • ChrisaL27ChrisaL27 Registered Users 2 Posts

Welcome to the forum and happy new year, dolls!

Thank you! Happy New Year to you too!
    I started from the beginning! ?
    Playing on iOS. GC ID : ChrisaL27
    Any help, would be much appreciated! ?
  • MissMarvelMissMarvel Registered Users 45 Posts
    Hello, my name is Raquel! I started playing around july last year and found the forum on august while looking for tips. Have been lurking ever since. Restarted my game in october and am happy with how it has been going, despite some misteps here and there. Happy new year!
    Android. Level 28.
  • kkh_brookekkh_brooke Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Hi! I've been reading the forum for months now,I decided to try and join the kommunity by making this profile and an Instagram. I've been playing the game for well over a year,and I really wanted to share the game experience! My names Brooke (I'm not sure if I'm cringey but I just wanna be friendly lol) :)
    Hi Brooke and Raquel. Wencode to the forum.

Hope you have fun, and let me know own if I can help with anything. B)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • surrjanesurrjane Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    Hey everyone! My name is Sarah and I played KKH when it first came out and then kind of "forgot about it." I've been playing consistently again since last Thanksgiving and have already finished all the houses/pets/furniture/businesses I could have and did it all without spending any money!! (Very dedicated to the free star ads and games every day). I am level 54 and have done the comeback quest twice. I'm now working on my fashion (I have everything that takes cash to buy but I have built towards getting some of my favorite star-peices), getting all the TB boxes, finishing more kollections, and working my way up on the TV show list, but I LOVE where I have gotten in this game and now I know about these boards - even better!!! 
    A++ Lister (I can't convince myself to grind my way through the dating comeback). Level 82. Max Fans.
  • Zara88Zara88 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Hi,my name is Zara and I live in London. I’ve been playing this game since it first came out and I’m still obsessed. P.S. I’m 17 and also a gamer;)
  • Novel32Novel32 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi I'm Jana, I'm 32, and I'm from Georgia. Been playing KKH for several months and I enjoy playing the game on Facebook
  • madstmadst Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    :* My name is Tierney, 18yrs old  and I am currently on Level 24 on Kim Kardashian Hollywood. I am married on the game also to my wife Michelle.

I absolutely love this game! I’m so addicted, I play daily and work around tasks I’m given lol.

I didn’t know whether to post on here but I decided too, you all seem nice!  

• CierraDevereauxCierraDevereaux Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    edited March 2018
    Hi fellow Gamers.
    I'm Cierra, 43 years old, from New Jersey, USA. I started playing the game for fun in August 2017. I made the mistake of uninstalling game last December and lost everything. I started again from scratch. My avatar Cierra Devereaux reminds me of "me during my 20s" --> minus the luxe life. LOL.

~Cierra Devereaux (avatar on KIM K game)
  • SarahbunnySarahbunny Registered Users 25 Posts
    Hello, hello - I'm Sarah! I've been playing game since the day it came out, because I just happened to stumble across it on the App Store and I've been hooked ever since! ♥
    I've been a member of the community for I think about as long, but I've never actually visited or posted anything :0

I've had to restart my game progress three times because of some glitching when transferring the game, so I'm currently still on quite a low level, boo >~<
    I've also taken over the Kim Kardashian: Hollywood Wikia, which hasn't been updated in a super long time, so it's been fun trying to get it all sorted out!

It's nice to meet y'all! <3
    Sarah ♥
    KKH: Level 33 | iOS Player
    Moderator at the Kim Kardashian Hollywood Fandom Wiki