The "A World Klass Shoot" gig is broken

QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
Like the title says this gig is "broken" and is unable to be completed once started. 
Sophie
Prev1

Comments

• klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Should have checked here before starting as its happening to me too. Have restart my iPad etc. & no joy. Its not like the NYE one where there’s a delay. No further actions pop up once you finish a cycle.
    The only action available is that ... speech bubble of Kim’s.

Err, no Kim. The show is not going great. ?
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    I just started this and have no actions either. Hopefully they can fix this within my 7 hours I have left.
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ok, i’ll See if this has been reported. Thanks dolls,
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited January 2018
    @kokokokonut, @ladykrystal have the same problem too. She ask about it on the v8.2 update thread, page 7. I also contacted support and this is their reply.

Only have an hour left on mine and its bed time. Looks like it will be the first time I’m scoring a 2 star. No bonus kstar for me. ☹️

Edit: Just wondering if I will lose fans for only getting 2 stars? Never done that before and am trying to reach top 10 in my final comeback.
    iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
    I reached out, if I hear anything i’ll Let you know, I’m sorry this is happening Dolls.
    Is it just one platform, or have Androids gotten hit as well?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I’m iOS 
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey, I told the team about the gig, but I'm not sure if we can fix it over the weekend. Sorry about this!!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
    Unfortunately I started this gig too before coming here. I contacted support but haven’t heard back yet like above. It’s really messed up we get penalized for this 
    GC: QueenSukii
    Instagram: @QueenSukii
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
  • jaambeautyjaambeauty Registered Users 1 Posts
    I wish the game developers would read/hear our cry and not to blame this technical issue on WIFI when none of the other hundreds of jobs have resulted in such an issue. Not fair to be penalized..NO FAIR AT ALL!

Makes me want to stop playing this game...yet again....
    edited January 2018
    well, our glu goddess stepped in and has brought it to the team, it's unfortunate, and I'm sure glu appreciates our understanding. But any completed task whether it no stars or 5 is still a completed task. Will you lose some fans? If you have half done I believe there is no loss, but the point being, aside from that your storyline will continue....perfect answer? Of course not. Lemonade. But the storyline will continue. And it will be checked out
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks koko & Kalinda. Appreciate you guys looking into this matter and fixing it. ?
    iOS iPad 
  • QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
    My response from Glu said they are fixing it but they don’t know when it will be fixed and it might happen again. But they did give me 25 k stars so I guess I can deal
    GC: QueenSukii
    Instagram: @QueenSukii
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
    Ok, now I want to know where’s my 25 kstars especially since I lost fans from this broken quest. I’m still trying to reach top 10 on my 3rd comeback so that matters to me.

iOS iPad 
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Registered Users 3 Posts
    I didn’t even manage to get one star :( i hope that the team will at least reward us with stars or new fans after they fix it 
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    The same happened to me, I did not win fans and they did not give me a reward
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
    What I don’t get is why a couple of people have already received 25 kstars as compensation and the rest of us haven’t. Not fair.
    iOS iPad 
  • Chantee129Chantee129 Registered Users 27 Posts
    This is happening to me also

edited January 2018

This is how many fans I lost from not completing the gig. 
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • Katsky82Katsky82 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same problem. I only achieved one star on the gig and unsure yet how many fans I’m going to lose. Also, there should be some kind of compensation for this because I do buy stuff in game and it takes a lot of time and money to gain those fans. 
  • RaiinRaiin Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have The exact same problem. No game nodes! Im stuck on not even a full star! There has to be some sort of compensation for all of us ! Its just not fair.. its obviously on them to fix 
  • Rosie99Rosie99 Registered Users 64 Posts
    I wish I saw this. I kept leaving Marimount Pictures, exiting the game, even restarting my phone. 
    edited January 2018
    I'm sorry this is happening, but as our glu goddess told us over the weekend, the team had been alerted and it will be fixed, so we just have to have patience. :( Thanks for understanding.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • christopholouschristopholous Registered Users 2 Posts
    Cannot complete event, no more tasks appearing in event.   There is nothing wrong with me internet connection
  • christopholouschristopholous Registered Users 2 Posts
    A world klass event
    I merged your thread with the one already posted. This is a glitch which has been repirted, very sorry for the inconvenience. :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TjystsTjysts Registered Users 33 Posts
    This happened to me. I reached out to Glu support and they said they were working on it. Still haven't heard back. Finished the event with 1 Star. I did not get the 25 K-Stars either from Glu. Unfortunately I guess we are just S O L
  • KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    Just had an update pop up and did the gig just fine. Looks like they fixed it. 
  • Amy.metcalf33Amy.metcalf33 Registered Users 60 Posts
    I've written to Glu a couple times, first time they replied saying they would look but then nothing more from them..hmpf
    You have to update to v8.2.2 from iTunes or Google Apps Stores. The glitched World Klass shoot has been fixed.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    I did not receive anything ?
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife