v8.2 Update - Lets Discuss and Obsess

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited January 2018
    You know what breaks my heart.......right after I bought this gold
    dress for KC, my K&K Doll......in a special $$ offer a day or 2 later, I had to remove the game, because that purchase confused my iPad, and the Havana update for Kk:H wouldn’t go through. And now. I have 2 more boxes starting at 175 Stars, so i’m Figuring another 400 Stars and it’s mine again, but the other item is a hairstyle I wouldn’t spend 35 Stars on. And you KNOW that is what will come up. How much is the last box? Off to dig up that picture.......
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you @Astray! Ok, let's hope one of the other guys might have the pic!
    @Vats, @Angeline & Jon or @Charli maybe?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Sorry, @LindaVB, I was waiting for others to post guy’s Kollection as Jon hasn’t unlocked the “low-key” Kollection either! Not a big fan of guy’s Kollection items. Most of them Jon doesn’t even wear in K&K! ?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    @LindaVB I haven't completed any of the kollections either :-(
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Thanks @Angeline & Jon and @charli! Now all my hopes are vested on Vats!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Sorry @LindaVB I also didn't complete 3 kollections (and TBH there are just 2 of them I'd like to have the main prize). I'm curious to see which are the prizes too. I'll search at IG later and see if any guy posted something.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Ok thank you @Vats !
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    You know what breaks my heart.......right after I bought this gold dress for KC, my K&K Doll......in a special $$ offer a day or 2 later, I had to remove the game, because that purchase confused my iPad, and the Havana update for Kk:H wouldn’t go through. And now. I have 2 more boxes starting at 175 Stars, so i’m Figuring another 400 Stars and it’s mine again, but the other item is a hairstyle I wouldn’t spend 35 Stars on. And you KNOW that is what will come up. How much is the last box? Off to dig up that picture.......
    I think the last box was 185 for the silk kollection 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Time for some feedback!

I LOVE that we got more than one new backdrop for the photobooth and that we don't have to buy an overpriced house to unlock them. The grotto is a beautiful addition to the house and 3 pets in one place is awesome. Some of them are kind of expensive, but ok. Maybe one day.

I also like the new items in the wardrobe. I'm more than happy to spend my Kstars on them next VIP event. The bird is cute, we got some stunning new skirts and I like the simple pairs of earrings in different colors.

What I don't like is the special Kollektion thing. I have to finish 3 Kollektions to unlock it? Well, not gonna happen! Not finishing one more of these devious things!
    Angeline & Jon need a break from the cold weather. They went on a vacation in Bora Bora. Wish it was a dating location like Oak & Monstrobull Center with vintage wine ?!! They brought their own champagne though. ?

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Wow, @Angeline & Jon you guys look incredible. Especially with those cute little monkeys?
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
    Thanks Lena, @klena! Jon’s monkey is grabbing the champagne bottle and looking at Jon with those begging eyes. I guess he wants some, too. And I think Angeline’s monkey had too much already. ?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    that is so cute with the monkeys and the wine. Lol. I love the gemstone stud earrings. They were mentioned in passing, ok in one of my ‘we need more bling’ rants but they’re hear now, we’re just waiting for a nice 10 carat tennis bracelet, and some more right wrist jewelry. I love the boat. Ty glu
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We've released new updates with bug fixes for iOS & Android. The latest one is called 8.2.2. Available now in the App Store and it will be on Google Play today.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    What about the rest of us? People have gotten to their third boxes while I haven't even been able to start.
    Platform: Android

• DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    We've released new updates with bug fixes for iOS & Android. The latest one is called 8.2.2. Available now in the App Store and it will be on Google Play today.
    Thanks @KalindaKing I was on my way asking why this little update popped on my notifications bar, then I saw your post. Thanks again
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited January 2018
    The weekday event will probably be over in a few hours, facebook still haven't gotten the update. Will we get the update before weekend event? Or will we miss that one as well? It wouldn't be cool, as we already missed weekend SYS event last week, and this weekday dating event.
    Edit: my bad, it's Wednesday today lol. So, if we get the update, I might still be able to reach some boxes :smiley:
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
    Aww doll. Fingers crossed for you and the other fb players.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Cheers @kokokokonut! I've been visualizing the loading update screen for days, hope it's out soon! :smile::kissing_heart:
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
    While I wasn't going to spend Kstars, I had to after seeing that the silk dress in the pop up shop was more reasonably priced.

@DelphineGarnier Does that mean Amazon got the update? :smile: That means facebook update is round the corrner! I hope :lol: Can't wait! xD
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
    Zzzelena said:

@DelphineGarnier Does that mean Amazon got the update? :smile: That means facebook update is round the corrner! I hope :lol: Can't wait! xD

Yes. :smile:

Now it's really only a few hours until the end of the event. Facebook still haven't gotten the update. Why is nobody telling us anything about it? If we don't get some event points as compensation for the wait, we won't be able to get many boxes. :disappointed: Now I just hope it comes out before weekend event starts. I stopped hoping for catching weekday event and reaching a tb box. Hints Kalinda shared sound exciting. I wouldn't be happy if we miss the weekend event as well.
    Will this help? :hopefulsmile:

#newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
    @Zzzelena I'm sorry about this infinite wait. I know it's really frustrating when you're waiting for update and you don't receive it in time. ? I really hope that you (and all the Facebook players) will get the update in time. #Rootingforyou
    Thanks @Danizzle! I really hope it comes out before the event starts tomorrow. Fingers crossed :smile:
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
    edited January 2018
    No update for facebook. Why am I not surprised? We're missing the third event in a row now. Seriously glu?! I'm fuming by this point, especially considering noone is telling us anything. I could post millions of polite posts with polite chant, expressing my excitment for the update, not tagging the glu stuff, not trying to summon them, etc., everything according to what Koko tells us it's okay to do, and the posts would just be blatantly ignored. Even if I hadn't posted a single post about the fb update, they should post something about it themselves when there's no update more then a week after it was released for other platforms. There should be some news on it, regardless of my posts. I'm not the only facebook player in the world...
    P.S. I opened my game hoping that I'll see the update screen; of course it didn't happen, so I just opened the daily box and exited the game with the full energy bar. I couldn't even be bothered playing and spending it on something random; I haven't got a single gig waiting to be done (apart for a 3hr random Simon's gig just standing there so he doesn't call me), all my businesses are taken care of, my spouse is happy... I just couldn't be bothered inviting a VIP, doing a reality gig or something, just to spend the energy because I have nothing else to do.
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The Facebook update is coming soon! I'm sorry I didn't post about it earlier, but I can't share exact dates or times for updates.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    edited January 2018
    The Facebook update is coming soon! I'm sorry I didn't post about it earlier, but I can't share exact dates or times for updates.
    Hey @Zzzelena did you see that!!! Let's hope it comes very VERY soon
    edited January 2018
    @Danizzle Woo-hoo!! Can't wait!!!!!! Cheers for tagging me! And cheers Kalinda! I never expected any exact time, just a little soon or in the next couple of days, or any news about it xD Glad it's coming out shortly! :blush:
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
    You're welcome sweetie @Zzzelena
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.