No 8.2 Update

isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
Hi. I have no update. Which is freaking me out because this has never happened to me before. Ever. Tapping the App icon on my phone doesn’t show a KKH update is available. And even though I have updates set to download automatically, nothing shows as having been updated either. So I went to the App Store itself, and the Bora Bora info was there, but instead of the little lozenge saying GET, it said OPEN. As though I’d already gotten/downloaded the update. When I opened my game more than an hour ago there was a mini-update-type count to 100%. Inside the game there’s nothing new but a little waving black tag. I saw the boots in the forum as the SYS item. SYS items always appear in the upper left-hand corner when you tap on the Featured Items box. Tonight it’s in the bottow row. Don’t know if that matters. But I do already have the boots. Something really weird happening here. Where’s the update? HELPPPPP!!!

P.S. If you’re going to tell me to empty the cache, I forgot how to do that many Apple updates ago. Did I, however, remember to mention HELPPPPP??? Oh, I did? Well, let me just say it again: HELPPPPP!!!!! PLEASE!!! Thank you!

iOS SE
Version 11.2.1
Game Level 60
Available GB: 11.87

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, I have to force it. Do you have auto update on for the game? If not, turn on auto update, shut down reopen, and check the App Store. That’s what did it for me. Plus i’ll Pist dome other links. I did 3cthings, not sure which worked. Another thing I did was turn on airplane mode. Shut down, re open and then take off airplane. The third is a link i’ll Post in a minute.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmberKKHAmberKKH Registered Users 1 Posts
    I also haven't gotten the 8.2 version and I play on my computer through Facebook and when I click the options tab then click about it says I'm on version v8.1.0 and I was never able to do the show your style events and have never done the kollections because when I click to chose, it does completely nothing I hope someone can help me.