☆☆☆KK:H 2018 Fashion Thread☆☆☆

Comments

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Love spontaneous parties  B)
    My doll brought her husband Michael. He is driving the Mercedes home tonight so he can't drink. He didn't know there is served such fine champagne when he agreed to that.

Android
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Cherrey said:

YESS @Carol Davida I love that look on your doll! So edgy and soft at the same time!

Ah thank you so much @Cherrey :sunglasses: that was the exact look that I was going for the diva :)
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    My boyz and Mell are set to the pool party:

Vats is wearing a bit of pink after all, it's Wednesday! ;)

@Charli how do you removed Bilal's shoes???
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

Cherrey said:

YESS @Carol Davida I love that look on your doll! So edgy and soft at the same time!

Ah thank you so much @Cherrey :sunglasses: that was the exact look that I was going for the diva :)
    Carol, bring the Diva's soft edgy looks over to the Pool Party. Vats brought the Baby!
    (I have to say I've been loving watching your doll change in the game....now if we could just get you to hook up the lovey Miss Goody Two Shoes.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Vats said:
    @Charli how do you removed Bilal's shoes???
    Must've been a glitch. It was right after I updated the game so I quickly took a pic ! ?
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited January 2018
    I’m glad I wasn’t too late to the party. It was nice to chill by the pool with friends. 

Just noticed Aubrey's suit bottom don't move properly for this pose.   :/
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
    @kokokokonut and I bring with exclusivity to KKH forum, a teaser trailer of Kat & Vats upcoming movie:

We're retelling Hans Christian Andersen's classic story, adding contemporary elements and dilemmas to the pot, which will give a completely fresh feeling to this film.

Vats plays a little merman who struggles to keep his hair healthy under the inhospitable salty sea. While visiting the surface he falls in love with a princess (Kat) that has the most shine curls he ever saw (and she even manages to keep them while underwater)!

To uncover her hair secrets, he needs to make a deal with the malefic Sea Witch. How this story will develop? You can discover going to a movie theater closer to you this Summer 2018.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @webra I shared your photo with the team!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    OMG, how did I miss this thread? I was wondering why some of some friends were sporting swimwears. Duh ??

Everyone looks absolutely gorgeous and handsome. Looks like Kate missed quite a party. Again. First she missed taking pictures of @kokokokonut & @Vats vow renewal (cause I somehow didn’t realise FB wasn’t log on). Now she missed a fabulous pool party. Hope she doesn’t fire me as her personal assistance lol.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    @klena you're not late! sometimes when we party we party for daaaaaaaays! Feel free to pop on some swimwear and join the par-tay! I was gonna come here and post my pic of Everly, but @webra did me the favor of including Everly in her shot! We look great!

Thanks for hosting, @kokokokonut ! another glam-tastic party!

@Vats your movie looks and sounds amazing! and just in case they're still casting for the evil Sea Witch, Everly wants a shot at it! ;)

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    Oooh, now I can put this costume I got from TB to a good use.

If Everly is going for the role of Ursula the Sea Witch, Kate want to audition for the role of Ariel. She even went as far as to dyeing her hair in anticipation. ?
    iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
    edited January 2018
    Did someone mention a pool party @kokokokonut :smiley: Aye you can count me in to join the fun B)

The diva was in awe of all of the beautiful sea creatures in this amazing aquarium :) ???????
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

YES @haftime! Everly looks perfect to the part of the heartless Sea Bitch Witch who asks to the little merman his KKH progress in exchange of a magic potion that will give him 3 legs.

No way @klena! :sweat_smile:

I didn't spend my k-stars on that bright red color to literally Vats wear it for 2 minutes and then someone steal his part! In the original script the characters were called Variel and Erikokonut, but we changed caused we could have copyright infringements issues.

However given how adorable she looks as mermaid and that I loved your comment about being an assistant to Kate (true tea about our relationships with them!), she can be an extra or if goes back to brown and promise don't outshine our main stars, I can give her few lines! :joy:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Drat, oh well, back to pounding the pavement again for a leading role. At least Kate put that TB costume to good use when auditioning and got an extra part out if it.

Oh no, what’s this? Instead of buying a non permanent hair dye Kate’s assistant Lena bought the permanent ones. Now Kate had to get her hairdresser to refix her mane of hair which would mean bleaching it first. Unfortunately her hairdresser Jadye has gone on holiday. Unfamiliar hairdresser plus bleaching process resulted in this bleh condition.

Looks like Kate’s going to have to resort to wearing wigs for a while. *le sigh*
    iOS iPad 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

Glub glub!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    edited January 2018
    Ok, nice job with the bikini....applecruns off to try Kayla’s trick.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

Ok, nice job with the bikini....applecruns off to try Kayla’s trick.

Wear the yellow bikini and use the Halloween thigh boots from a few years ago if you have them!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    I'm dying here @klena! :joy:

That must be the most unprofessional hair colorist EVER! You don't need to go through a bleaching process to go from red to brown, everyone knows that!

Actually the red pigment helps to hold the brown color, when you're blonde and want to become a brunette they add a red pigment to the hair, otherwise the dark shade will vanish after few washes and then resulting on a weird hair color. Poor Kate, the worst is yet to come. But yeah wigs are our best friends!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!

Bilal, Vats and the twins in Bel Air
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Everly just met up with @klena for the first time in-game! Glad to be friends!

(During SYS I like to keep the all the stuff for my look but I'll wear a different item than the required so I don't get as sick of it. When you go to submit, they put it on your doll anyway so it's just as quick.)
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    It's my money hunny and I'll spend it how I like.?? :grin:

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Thank you @haftime for letting Kate join your game. ?
    iOS iPad 
    Chilling out & relaxing with @Angeline & Jon @KaylaJ & @haftime. ☕️
    iOS iPad 
    edited January 2018
    Thanks to this SYS....I won the green plastic derby. My St. Pat’s Kollection is complete. Oh wait, I left off the green band bracelet, and I can’t wear the boa with the necklace...feathers always win in Kitsch

Here isApple, in all the green she could wear at one time....oooops a bag. I’ll do that closer to St Pat’s. But seriously, ask me to choose between my bling and my booze on st. pats? I can’t choose between my plastic ring and bottle of good champagne....don’t make me choose Glu. Apple looked in Darth Vats’ closet...nothing green. So she bought him a muted green Fisherman’s knit sweater, and some pants and said smile for the Camera.

If you happen to notice where his hand is....also check out Apple’s Stilletto jammed into his foot. Not in public Darth.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    klena said:

Chilling out & relaxing with @Angeline & Jon @KaylaJ & @haftime. ☕️

Haha, we all couldn’t wait to take off that SYS dress and put on some casual outfits. ?

Angeline got this bathing suit in her TB box and she is having fun hanging out with @KaylaJ at the aquarium. ?

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    edited January 2018
    This season on America's next top model, there will be a battle between both sexes. The judges are the diva and @Vats. The contestants in the running are @Naimonster, @Andrzej_S., @Stefan001, @Charli, @Cherrey, @Ladouce Femme, and @kokokokonut. May the best model win. Good luck :star:

wanna be on top?

P.S. this is one of my fave show to watch from Tyra Banks of all-time.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

edited January 2018
    Thank you so much for including my girls.
    Hey Vats, that huge necklace almost looks like a vice badge around your neck. Are you arresting her?

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @Carol Davida that poster it's outstanding!!! I absolutely love it! Think this is your best editing work so far, congrats! Thanks for including Vats! <3

@kokokokonut I adore 'Pretty Woman', such a classic! No one is going to be arrested, but we can play with handcuffs if you wanna... I'll put a suit on Vats, hang on, he pays better! >:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Awe gee your welcome @kokokokonut and @Vats. ☺ I've always been obsessed over that logo that I just had to use it for my edit quite obviously.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Ok, slight variation. Here is Vats w ith Both his girls.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.