KK:H Weekend Event 1/12/18 - Keep The Cameras Rolling this Weekend!

Comments

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I was hoping for any of the clothing items in my free box and I'm feeling extra lucky after this pick considering the palette -

Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    I was hoping for any of the clothing items in my free box and I'm feeling extra lucky after this pick considering the palette -

Hey @Andrzej_S. I missed the hair but I got the shirt and the trousers. I dunno if I should be happy though!!!! Congrats for the hair ?
  • viclepfviclepf Registered Users 5 Posts
    facebook won't be able to play this event????
    Hi, I'm Vee!

Facebook player, level 38
    Don't lose hope @viclepf We've still got 2 days and some hours till the end of the event. The update can still come
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    edited January 2018
    @LindaVB wow, almost perfect score! Hope next week you'll pick 4 prizes in 4 boxes! Congrats!

@Andrzej you're really good picking ponytails huh? Congrats buddy.

I picked the jacket in my free box:

I'm really thankful, cause this is helping me to grind furiously to reach the ponytail. Still on the fence about try another box for the other pony, everytime I'm 'greedy' I end up with empty hands.

Oh the first gig will be in Popglam Bora Bora, I won't start this storyline until I'm done (probably tomorrow), but looking forward, I want to invite an in-game friend (if the gig allow us to call a contact, anyone can confirm that?) to the photoshoot, I'll record it and make a beautiful GIF of the dolls diving as the one I posted at the fashion thread. Any volunteer?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    If only I was iOS I would add you @Vats to see how we're killing with both the Jacket and ponytail
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    I’m so excited I got the two items I wanted! I’m not really into the hair color on the gb hair, so I’m done.

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yay @webra! Congrats, love to see my friends having successful chases!

@Danizzle I'm not iOS. Do you wanna come over?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Lucky pick in my free box! Can’t remember the last time that happened ?

KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • pattettepattette Registered Users 19 Posts
    Hey everyone, here’s what mine had! I rarely get dresses on the first go, so I’m pleased, to say the least :blush:
  • TheBlackVlvt_KKHTheBlackVlvt_KKH Registered Users 34 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Is that normal to not gain any event points after the first photoshoot ? I didn’t get any.

Btw, I tried chasing the dress and I picked it BUT still no chocker. What is the point in opening (and most importantly paying with k-stars) if there is not all the gb items ?? And why is there stupid shoes from daily gb in an event box ? I know that this upset a lot of players, so why it’s still happening ? Those ugly white shoes are taking a spot where the chocker could have been... 
    As I said earlier, I would have been pretty upset if I paid 120 hard earned k-stard only to earn some ugly daily gb items or money. And sadly, it already happened too much.
    TheBlackVlvt
    iOS player
    Level 40 - #1 +++
    TheBlackVlvt_KKH on Instagram 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hmm, I haven’t done it yet, forgive me for asking, but are you sure it was the event gig? Something about wet? ‘Ll Start it and let you know about mine. There were no event points at all in your pay out along with cash and energy and whatever?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Vats said:
    Yay @webra! Congrats, love to see my friends having successful chases! @Danizzle I'm not iOS. Do you wanna come over?
    Yes I'd love to @Vats
    Yes @kokokokonut, the event was called « all wet » and I only had a cash and xp payout, no event points. I’m sure it was the event gig because it was a 6 hours event and it has some story elements. It’s pretty weird. ?
    TheBlackVlvt
    iOS player
    Level 40 - #1 +++
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited January 2018
    I wish I had gotten 40 Kstars from the free box instead of 4k. BTW, why does Simon's first call for the weekend storyline sound the same as one of the update storylines?
    Platform: Android

edited January 2018
    Yes @kokokokonut, the event was called « all wet » and I only had a cash and xp payout, no event points. I’m sure it was the event gig because it was a 6 hours event and it has some story elements. It’s pretty weird. ?
    Hello @TheBlackVlvt_KKH
    I know that you were not personally talking to me but I hope it will help you. I did the first quest and I got event points. It is probably a bug I guess. GLU dropped out a mini update for fixing bugs a few days ago. Have you updated it? 
    Hi @Danizzle,thank you for your answer. Yes my game is fully updated. It’s certainly a bug if you had event points and I didn’t. That’s okay, I will see with the second gig if it happen again. ?
    TheBlackVlvt
    iOS player
    Level 40 - #1 +++
    Hang On @TheBlackVlvt_KKH I'm checking for you. In the future, you can start a thread in support with issues, Do you have any event items?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey @TheBlackVlvt_KKH - Our team checked that gig and we received event currency. We're sorry that you didn't earn any points for completing it!

Please let us know if anyone else experiences the same issue.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Does anyone know what's the name of the first event gig because I don't think that I got the phone call from Simon :/
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

edited January 2018
    You're welcome @TheBlackVlvt_KKH
    I really hope you'll get event points for the left gigs
    edited January 2018
    It the Wet One .......I'll double check. ALL Wet . In Bora Bora
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut, I have the earnable bag, the gb hair and dress, so I was supposed to have a bonus with the basic payout. 
    I hope I will have my payout for the others gigs too @Danizzle. If not, I will have to film some reality show but that’s okay ! ☺️
    TheBlackVlvt
    iOS player
    Level 40 - #1 +++
    edited January 2018
    You haven't been doing any reality shows? Why not do a quick one, and see if you get points. 19 Energy for calabasas 18 or 20 in BelAir. And why not be sure and screen shot your payout announcement showing what you receive.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut I did reality shows already and I did have my payout. I just did one right now. The bug happened only with the first gig of the event, I will see for the second and keep you updated. 
    TheBlackVlvt
    iOS player
    Level 40 - #1 +++
    ok, i was confused when you said you would have to film some shows, so i assumed you hadn't done any. fingers crossed for you for the 2nd gig. now i'm so embarrassed. :| .
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    here was my palette this morning, in case anyone's looking for patterns!

I was happy to see all four items. I am proud of myself for not opening more boxes! I'll post a modelling pic with the necklace in the fashion thread.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    My game just had a mini update and this showed up, but I can't find anything on sale. Anybody else?

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    edited January 2018
    It’s a dress with a SYS icon...

Not sure about buying it - I'm saving up for a VIP, but what if it won't be on sale when the SYS rolls around?.. I'll need to participate.
    But when will we have the Show Your Style then? Hope someone will clear this up soon...
    It's a nice outfit though.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

edited January 2018

It’s a dress with a SYS icon...

Not sure about buying it - I'm saving up for a VIP, but what if it won't be on sale when the SYS rolls around?.. I'll need to participate.
    But when will we have the Show Your Style then? Hope someone will clear this up soon...
    It's a nice outfit though.

That's the earnable dress from last weekend's SYS. I already have it, so that's why I couldn't find it. It wasn't the item needed for the SYS, so you're safe to buy it.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015