Aloha 2018! Renewing Vows for a New Year!

2Next

Comments

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    You guys did a wonderful job! I wish I had chosen better shoes to dance in lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Everly had a wonderful time! It was a lovely ceremony, beautiful location, and the guests were a joy! With our busy celebrity lives, it is really nice to have time to celebrate love and commitment and drink lots of champagne!

Here are some pics Everly got of the event:

Gorgeous ladies! (of course Everly couldn't find a place to set down her glass so she just held on to it!)

Everly brought her husband along because he'd said some really sweet things the night before in Times Square. This was actually out of character for him, since he's usually all about negging Everly when they go on dates-- maybe he does it out of insecurity, because she's such a big star? Anyway, she brought him to Waikiki, so hopefully the romance of the occasion will encourage him to continue to be sweet to his wife!

After dawn, once the party was winding down, Everly took a moment to just stand on the beach and appreciate life. Here she is taking a deep breath and being thankful for all her friends!

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    @Cherrey that naked pic tho! >:)

@KaylaJ Nah! Girl was nailing her stiletto moves!

@haftime Sounds like Everly had a great time! Hope this is just a preview of how amazing her year will be!

Thanks for coming my beautiful ladies! :love::love::love:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    OMGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ WHAT A BEATIFUL PARTYYYYY!!!!!!!! IM OBSESSED with the dancefllooorrrrr!!!!! Hahahahahahahaha thank you SOOOOOOO much for making this and letting me be part of it!!!!!!!! Truly epic and fantastic! Can’t believe it was live streamed... SO FANCY!!!!!!!!!! May you beautiful people continue to grow and multiply in LOVE! ????????????????? 
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Here is a snapshot of my doll. 
    After all that dancing she was seen taking off to the beach with some bubbly. Rumors say she went skinny dipping. 
    She denies that.
    Android
    @AmeliaKKH thrilled to read your reaction! I pictured them dancing 'Vai Malandra'! Thanks for being part of our hawaiian 'rolê'!!!

@Rumpelstilzchen I'm here for the uncenssored pics! Please Please Please!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I ended up getting influenza so I'm sipping on warm lemon honey tea and soup ?

I don't like this because I'm missing work crazy weather *sighs*

I really enjoyed being apart of this beautifully designed ceremony with everyone and thanks for the souvenir i love it!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    From the pictures to the captions, man I loved everything! That video clip is so cute as well!!! ??

Congratulations once again to both the couples! And it was a pleasure to be your groomsman! ❤

#dreamwedding
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Ouch influenza that's horrible @astray ! Healing wishes to you buddy! Glad you liked the souvenir!

Thank you so much @Charli for sharing this dream with us! So much fun 'go out' to choose outfits with you buddy! You were shining! :star::star::star::star::star:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Thanks @Vats I have the worst headache from the constant coughing that I've been doing I will be so glad when this is over. @kokokokonut flu was transferred to me jk, I still have a bit of a sense of humour haha, the worst thing tho is that my immune system takes forever to heal since I have a low immune system.

*sighs* I'll just be patient.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Congratulations to both couples ♡ It was one of the most unique ceremony!

Xan and Jax is honored to be bridesmaid and groomsman for this special occasion.

Sorry I was late, guess it's because Xan was busy finding a man! and still finding!
    PM to add
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    edited January 2018
    This is the most amazing and well thought out thread ! @Vats your edits are too good for words ❤? such a beautiful ceremony ! Sorry I'm way late in responding - my game has had issues so I haven't been checking in on the forum as much but Unique had an amazing night celebrating your big day!?

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Thank you so much for the souvenir card @kokokokonut and @Vats! <3

This celebration was seriously the BEST and BIGGEST celebration EVER. Kudos to both of you for organizing this great event! This is a KKH night to remember for sure :)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    If was all Vats . My only task was keeping Kat's clothes on. Lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thank you so much @Naimonster @unique123 and @Cherrey this is just a small way to return all the love and friendship you girls offer to us!

@kokokokonut don't make me to hit your disagree button! :kissing_closed_eyes:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!