Where to film reality show?

militza989militza989 Registered Users 3 Posts
edited January 2018 in KKH FAQ & Support
Can you please tell me where can I film reality show, because I can no longer film it in Mirimount studio in Holywood where I used to start reality show?

Answers

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. You need to go to miramount studios in Hollywood to pick your reality show location. If the crew is not there, then they are waiting for you somewhere. 1st thing.....check your homes. maybe you clicked a wrong location. If the crew is not in any of your homes, there are a few outside gigs. I think Lif, Sullivan's Bar in Dublin, and maybe 1 other place. go look in your homes and I'll try to dig up the other outside location. But trust me, they are waiting for you in a home to start filming,
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • militza989militza989 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thank you for your reply but I still cant film reality show, I dont even have that option in Mirimount studio.
  • militza989militza989 Registered Users 3 Posts

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yes, because the crew is waiting for you somewhere. You have to go to each house, and look till you find them.

Hi. You need to go to miramount studios in Hollywood to pick your reality show location. If the crew is not there, then they are waiting for you somewhere. 1st thing.....check your homes. maybe you clicked a wrong location. If the crew is not in any of your homes, there are a few outside gigs. I think Lif, Sullivan's Bar in Dublin, and maybe 1 other place. go look in your homes and I'll try to dig up the other outside location. But trust me, they are waiting for you in a home to start filming,

Hi. You missed what I have bolded in my orig statement. If they are not in miramount (your picture shows they are NOT there, then you have to look for them. They are waiting for you to start your reality show somewhere. Good luck, go first to all of your homes. :)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Don’t forget to also check out Kim’s mansion in Beverly Hills. There’s a storyline that involves filming a show in her mansion from a recent update. I will suggest to go through your task list, do you see any gig that says film your show in “location”? That might be the place your crew is waiting. I hope you can find your crew soon!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • allstarriderallstarrider Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    So i have the A New Reality storyline going right now, and it is pictured. i talked to the camera dude and started the recording that is currently happening. will that satisfy this quest? its been bugging me that it hasnt completed even though i have it checkmarked.