2018 KK:H Fashion and Beauty Suggestion Box

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts

New Year, New Dreams......that transfers into the 2018 Fashion & Beauty Suggestion thread.
Last year's thread was very successful....so many of our fashion and beauty suggestions from makeup to miniskirts, were dreams come true thanks to Glu.
So, if you have ideas THIS year for additions and compliments to our wardrobe, no need to find paper and pen.
No need to write it down, fold it and slip it into the box. Just post your hopes and suggestions here in our
Suggestion Box Thread.
(can't wait to see what you guys dream up. Can you say 'just under thigh high violet suede boots'?
How about an eternity bracelet laden with diamonds? More colors so we can dress a rainbow, dress a rainbow, dress a rainbow too.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRTdq0VsLGQ
Pictures are welcome, we have to show them what we want too. :)
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456789

Comments

• yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    A space for YEEZY on designer items, like Balmain, Karl and others. Please please please!
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Could you please fix these hair styles? On this one the ear sticks out on our dolls, it is bugging me :lol:. It's not like that on the doll that presents the kollection.

And this one should be blue on the inside, too.

We've already asked for this one as well, the hole on the back.

#newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • kinleykatkinleykat Registered Users 25 Posts
    edited January 2018
    More sandals please!

and please purple hair ?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Sorry @queencookie I am moving this to the beauty and fashion suggestions. Plus, we’re not going to start importing things from non members on IG. Thanks for understanding. (is this picture yours or the IG posters?)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Sorry @queencookie I am moving this to the beauty and fashion suggestions. Plus, we’re not going to start importing things from non members on IG. Thanks for understanding. (is this picture yours or the IG posters?)
    I understand Koko and the picture is the IG posters but she said it was fine to post it on the official forum.
    Sophie
    edited January 2018
    And the thing about those eyes....we can change the brow color, but the makeup is designed to fit with those brows. Otherwise things would overlap, not fit and just not look good. I agree in theory, but would prefer to change the color of an eye shadow. I’d love the Cleopatra eyes, but not with that in your face blue shadow. Now that could be done much more easily than switching out prepackaged eye brows and eyes. And why can’t we choose eyeliner AND mascara when putting on non-name eyes. (And as far as another petition goes the only working petition has been the one to take 4000 cash out if the prize boxes, although it hasn’t been successful. We still get it, plus Glu’s response to our petition was basically to raise the price of everything since we thought 4000$ was a pittance.).
    • But i’d Like more independent make up choices. And if we’re separating things,
    • let’s take the hats off. Make them work independently.
    • Then, jackets or coats should go on whatever outfit we want.
    • Jewelry on whatever hand we want it?
    • Lastly, I would love that gold dress in the exclusive kollection, for sale in a lovely vibrant other color. Silver, sure. Violet, omg yes. Since it was imported from K&K,
    • how about a K&K pop up Shop? Put together some fab outfits and let us buy them in the pop up.
    Darn it Queenie, you went and got me started. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks for understanding QueenCookie. Now that the adult in me reads my list of wants, I see (and knew) some are just undoable. When things are designed as a unit, it's hard to separate, but the other things....color changes, mascara and eyeliner would help create our own "Designer" eyes. I'd like to see more customization of the eyes and brows we already have as separates. That seams reasonable to me. Color is one thing.....fit is a whole different ballgame.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I second being able to change makeup colors on the (special? what would you call them?) makeup options. Even if it's a limited color palette compared to the default styles. Separating brows would be nice too... or maybe less makeup features that use both the eye and the brow - maybe just the eyes and we can use our own brows? The NARS with the pale eyebrows drives me nuts.
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Glu people please make this happen before the next update in 2 weeks please 

Note from Koko...removed IG graphic for separate eyebrows from the designer makeup.  It'S becoming Spam like
    Thanks for understanding QueenCookie. Now that the adult in me reads my list of wants, I see (and knew) some are just undoable. When things are designed as a unit, it's hard to separate, but the other things....color changes, mascara and eyeliner would help create our own "Designer" eyes. I'd like to see more customization of the eyes and brows we already have as separates. That seams reasonable to me. Color is one thing.....fit is a whole different ballgame.
    Suggestion: release exact eyebrows separately
  • kyannnaakyannnaa Registered Users 12 Posts
    I’m back again with this request because it’s become really popular in the KKH instagram community! But could we possibly have the makeup eyebrows separated from the eyes? pc: @alisekimk on instagram
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    edited January 2018
    I’m dying for that limited edition Christmas kollection to come back, I’d like if those items can come back at some point!
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
    TheBlackVlvt_KKH said:

It’s not really a suggestion about something specific but I would like a sort of « wishlist » in the wardrobe. I think it would be very practical to have a place where we can put the things we want and just go there during VIP event to buy them for example instead of chasing them all over the wardrobe. I’ve been thinking about it lately and I think it would be a great and practical addition to the game :)

Hi moved this to the regular suggestion list. This is for hair makeup and clothes suggestions, your suggestion is feature driven and not item driven. It'S early hope that makes sense.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TheBlackVlvt_KKHTheBlackVlvt_KKH Registered Users 34 Posts
    Oops, sorry @kokokokonut and thank you for putting it in the right thread ! ?
    TheBlackVlvt
    iOS player
    Level 40 - #1 +++
    TheBlackVlvt_KKH on Instagram 
  • Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    edited January 2018
    We need more hand bags that we can hold with our hands in the game
    Like this Himalayan birkin

Celine Phantom

Hermes birkin in pink

Also this Mickey mouse birkin

Givenchy purse

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I like the look of the handheld bags. They don't block the outfits like some of the purses do. Plus I don't have any :blush:
    Kim matches these sandals with everything, would like to have it on my doll!

Yesterday I found a very ugly shoe on Google and then I noticed that we have the shoe in the game, I like clear shoes and I still wait for the Yeezy ones to have in the game.
    The ugly ones:

The ones I want:

Silz1217 said:

So I noticed that they made this hair without the pirate hat

I really hope in the next update they can put in the closet these 4 hairstyles without the accessories cause they are really good hairstyles but the crown and stuff just make it hard to wear it with normal clothes 
    Please ! Please! ?

And also this one:

edited January 2018

^ These are good molds to make boots like: ^

*OVER-THE-KNEE* attached to skirts or dresses or nothing

Please, release single versions of the BALMAIN boots, they are so beautiful but we can't wear them with dresses and skirts.

• Ziya SwansonZiya Swanson Registered Users 56 Posts
    More facial hair options for guys and the ability to change beard color separately from hair color like we can with eyebrows would be so cool. I'm especially dying for RT's stubble/5'o'clock shadow look - I think it would look so sexy on our male dolls!

#ComeBackVats
    iOS player
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts

I would love if these items I have spotted in game were available to us!!!!!
  • TjystsTjysts Registered Users 33 Posts
    Can you make the KKW Contour Kit available again? I did not play the game when it was available and I am super jealous of the dolls who have a beautiful contoured face!

I would love if these items I have spotted in game were available to us!!!!!

And these rings that we can gift computer players! 
    I'm still waiting for a good long hair.
    Kollections Suggestions:

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.